Sign in to follow this  
weasel

Who is here?

Didn't mean to get something major started with this thread. Sorry about that. Still can't figure out where Rita got the leggy avatar......wow, love the legs!!!!

I'm here, what a waste of a thread, gone now :P

Agreed. Someone should lock it before a member decides to bump it in 10 years or so... :evil2: :evil2:

• Like 1

We should use the chat more often

• Like 1

Not merely because when josco and Amanda get online, well, spelling and typo's are bad enough without having to type one-handed.

I try very hard with my spelling and grammar, and I have progressed to using two hands. It's all very well for you young 'uns, but PCs and all this technology still makes me gawk. When I was a young man there was no such thing as a photocopier. At school the punishment was to wind the Xerox copying machine that had a piece if carbon paper wrapped round a drum. It had to filled with foul smelling chemicals that today would probably be banned. In fact I was expelled and my education brought to a halt long before Clive Sinclair got into his stride and young master William Gates had yet to make any headway. My mother bought one of those marvellous adding machines for £3/7/6d that was the talk of the whole village (at a time when I earned 30/- per week holiday job)

Further ranting and boring dialogue here...................

And here....................

And some more here...............

Ending up with.......

...and lick t'road clean wit' tongue. (Monty Python)

With the age he seems to exhibit in this post in mind, has anyone heard from Josco in the last few years, and if they have does he have any minor claims to fame?

Agreed. Someone should lock it before a member decides to bump it in 10 years or so... :evil2: :evil2:

Lol Predictor you're killing me.

SC

Lol Predictor you're KILLING SIR CREEP

SC

thank you for your service to the death list we are all free and no more kids will cry in the night
  • Like 1

Now what would save this thread from the closure it undoubtedly deserves would be a French philosophy stylee question like...are any of us really here?

Well, what is here? The digital space here or the real space here which is a different here for all of us? In the latter case, we might all be here and not here.

As far as I understand it. There are just two answers to that... yes and no. One of which is the wrong answer. Since the question in my reality is being asked, I can only answer, on the basis of my total life experience, that the answer is, yes, we, (all 7 billion of us) are here.

However the converse may be true, and like Neo in the Matrix my whole life experience maybe some second rate random computer programme running in a parallel universe made from atoms beyond my understanding. That's very fanciful therefor I'll stick with the monkeys clinging to a spinning space rock.

The next questions are...

Is/was there a God or Gods? I would like to think that whatever set the universe into being could only be god like in form or implied action.

And, are we the only place in the universe with space fairing intelligence life forms?. I find it hard to believe that we are totally alone in that respect. Better not advertise too much that we are here, because you never know if they would see us as little more than lunch...

P.S. Thus whilst it maybe wise to face off, East verses a West with mutual assured destruction, the powerful weapon systems that we have, really need the option, to be able to target, accurately on the fly, into any surrounding space environment that a nasty space alien may fancy to park up at their supper time.

• Like 1

I never discuss existentialism before the sun is over the yardarm....I'm Ramadan that way.

• Like 3

I was in town earlier and happened to glance at one of those tourist maps.

At the centre was a big arrow and the words YOU ARE HERE

So I guess I am!

• Like 3

I never discuss existentialism before the sun is over the yardarm....I'm Ramadan that way.

I know a song about that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrvpMkgvFY

• Like 2

I am here, but to you, I'm there.

I am here, but to you, I'm mental.

:lol:

I am here, but to you, I'm mental.

:lol:

Twat :D

• Like 1

your always there for lFN

your always there for lFN

IFN?

I Fondle Nipples?

• Like 3

I Fondle Nipples?

well that's quite bazaar

There's only one pair of nipples I like fondling, and that's my own, I've got a cracking pair of norks if I do say so myself.

There's only one pair of nipples I like fondling, and that's my own, I've got a cracking pair of norks if I do say so myself.

I suppose you must have long arms then.

At your age, your nipples must be clanging against your ankles. :lol:

FUCK OFF CHINESE HAMSTER COCK.

• Like 1

FUCK OFF CHINESE HAMSTER COCK.

Thanks for shouting, im going deaf................... :D

LFN & Lard Bazaar - The Deathlist answer to Sid James and Hattie Jacques.

• Like 1