Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

A year ago, 4 major world leaders were in the hospital: Chavez, Thatcher, Mandela, and Bush. Now Bush is the only one, still living. Should definitely, be on the 2014 DL.

Got a visit at home from the Denver Broncos

http://www.denverbro...49-14bf041a6520

Presumably they wanted to see what someone aged 89 looks like up close, because they know none of them will ever make it to that age.

Their Kicker,Punter or Waterboy could always reach that age.

I would guess that ex-US presidents literally get the best healthcare in the world. And that is enough to get them above the age of 90. Nixon died at 91, Reagan and Ford at 93. Carter is 89 and looking fine. Bush Sr. is at least good for another year. He might have health problems, but doesn't do bad for a 89-year old. Just look at Cheney who somehow lives on without a heartbeat and six (?) strokes. Something must have changed in the 80s about the life money can buy.

I would guess that ex-US presidents literally get the best healthcare in the world. And that is enough to get them above the age of 90. Nixon died at 91, Reagan and Ford at 93. Carter is 89 and looking fine. Bush Sr. is at least good for another year. He might have health problems, but doesn't do bad for a 89-year old. Just look at Cheney who somehow lives on without a heartbeat and six (?) strokes. Something must have changed in the 80s about the life money can buy.

Actually Nixon died at age 81 from a severe stroke in 1994, his wife pat had died the previous year, that and the stress from the ups and downs of his life from Watergate and everything I have no doubt contributed to his relatively early demise, at least early compared to his four immediate successors Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush Sr.

Ford and The Bushes were all former college athletes and Carter was a farmer so they have that in their favor. I doubt Obama who was a heavy smoker and Clinton who was a fast food junkie will reach 90 or beyond.

Actually Nixon died at age 81 from a severe stroke in 1994, his wife pat had died the previous year, that and the stress from the ups and downs of his life from Watergate and everything I have no doubt contributed to his relatively early demise, at least early compared to his four immediate successors Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush Sr.

Huh, I got a digit wrong there, sorry...

Both George H.W. Bush and Barbara attended JFF's pro day yesterday at Texas A&M. The Former First Lady even walked the dog.

<a href="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24502773/look-george-hw-bush-appears-at-johnny-manziels-pro-day">http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24502773/look-george-hw-bush-appears-at-johnny-manziels-pro-day</a>

Edited by El Muerte
  • Like 1

Today Harvard awarded George H.W. Bush with an honorary degree. (Y'know, just like the one Yale gave to his son.)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/29/harvard-awards-george-h-w-bush-honorary-degree/

Fuck knows what John Bercow was doing there though, the annoying cunt.

Today Harvard awarded George H.W. Bush with an honorary degree. (Y'know, just like the one Yale gave to his son.)

http://politicaltick...onorary-degree/

Why is John Bercow "an annoying cunt"?

Are you not confusing him for his annoying Labour-voting cunt of a wife?

http://politicaltick...onorary-degree/

Why is John Bercow "an annoying cunt"?

Cos.... he is? He's a pompous, unbearable cunt who makes Ed Balls look like someone I want to hang out with.

Are you not confusing him for his annoying Labour-voting cunt of a wife?

No.... I see little reason to really distinguish the two anyway, but still no.

BTW I didn't want to actually spark a discussion of that incredible twat, I was just making a joke about how much that guy looks like him......... if you wanna continue the argument you'll be continuing it by yourself.

I only just noticed that El Muerte "liked" his own post. Hope that was by accident!

If you were married to his embarrassing harridan of a wife, wouldn't you find an excuse to be elsewhere too?

I only just noticed that El Muerte "liked" his own post. Hope that was by accident!

Didn't know it was technically possible to like your own posts. Suddenly, 462 makes sense. :rolleyes::angel:
  • Like 1

Didn't know it was technically possible to like your own posts. Suddenly, 462 makes sense. :rolleyes::angel:

I've got a nice yoghurt drink for you here:

Yakunt_by_myloveisdrunklove.jpg

I heard George went skydiving for his 80th birthday recently.

...If hes jumping out of planes at 80....Atleast another 5 years before hes any canidate ;)

Lol 10 Years Later and he went skydiving again!!!

Will this be his last though?