widnes14

Royal Family

Could be an old pic, not taken yesterday or anything, but she looks much healthier than I expected, thought would lose a lot of weight with op, but probably pic taken months ago

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

George can't keep his hands off her breasts.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

But Andrew would say they're not her "hand's".

• Haha 2

Hmmm, if you're trying to dispel social media rumours about Kate and William, it's probably not a good idea to put out a photo of Kate without her wedding ring or engagement ring

A thoughtless comment, but not surprising considering the source.  It's likely that the rings don't currently fit.  The Princess was very thin before her surgery and she may well have been given steroids during her treatment which cause swelling and puffiness.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BonScott said:

Could be an old pic, not taken yesterday or anything, but she looks much healthier than I expected, thought would lose a lot of weight with op, but probably pic taken months ago

Looking at the photo, I'm not entirely sure that she still has feet.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Toast said:

A thoughtless comment, but not surprising considering the source.  It's likely that the rings don't currently fit.  The Princess was very thin before her surgery and she may well have been given steroids during her treatment which cause swelling and puffiness.

Agreed awful woman (JHB not HRH). Had the misfortune to be at uni with her. Hasn't changed a bit.

• Sad 1

I'm seeing so much talk on twitter about how the picture looks AI generated, most of the kid's hands look unnatural, Charlotte's legs don't look right and her red cardigan seems to have turned invisible at the bottom of the sleeve. I'm not sure I believe it's AI but it certainly seems doctored to me.

• Like 1

I must say the fact lots of normally sensible people also think the picture has been edited means the conspiracy theories will run and run. And the press will use that fact to publish click generating articles. 

I can't see anything wrong with it.  We always get this shit from the antis.

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Agreed awful woman (JHB not HRH). Had the misfortune to be at uni with her. Hasn't changed a bit.

You were at university with Hartley-Brewer and still consider yourself a youth? :lol:

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Kenny said:

You were at university with Hartley-Brewer and still consider yourself a youth? :lol:

2043488318_carjokeoverhead.gif.ba6946c84d7652a29dbe8d445ab7504a.gif

• Haha 1

Where's Snopes when you need 'em?

4 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Might be linked. 

He's political editor of The Express, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a political news story that's being hyped more than it needs to be going by their track record.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

I'm seeing so much talk on twitter about how the picture looks AI generated, most of the kid's hands look unnatural, Charlotte's legs don't look right and her red cardigan seems to have turned invisible at the bottom of the sleeve. I'm not sure I believe it's AI but it certainly seems doctored to me.

(snip)

AP, AFP and Reuters withdrawing the image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Might be linked. 

Boris returning would be my guess, lot of noise on social media recently that the existing Henley MP is going to trigger a by election to enable Boris to stand 

9 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Wait a minute!

Are you telling me that photos are sometimes altered before publication to make the people in them look slightly better?

Well fuck me sideways!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, An Fear Beag said:

Wait a minute!

Are you telling me that photos are sometimes altered before publication to make the people in them look slightly better?

Well fuck me sideways!!

Photo agencies normally accept that happens. For them to pull it signifies they don’t think the image is at all genuine, 

• Facepalm 1

After all that hype the massive news was Lee Anderson joining a party most people have never heard of let alone voted for, underwhelming from the Express

• Like 1

She takes the blame for the badly edited photograph. 

10 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Might be linked. 

4 hours ago, BonScott said:

Boris returning would be my guess, lot of noise on social media recently that the existing Henley MP is going to trigger a by election to enable Boris to stand 

Lee Anderson is defecting to Reform, I suspect that's what it is rather than anything Royal.

• Like 1