Lady Die

Plane, Train And Automobile Crashes

And it looks like it was shot down by someone involved in the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

:banghead::banghead: :banghead: :ghost5::ghost4::pop::rip::wacko:

oh fuck, hope this doesn't have any repercussions

The worst case scenario I can envisage at this moment in time is that Chechen or other terrorists have hijacked the conflict in Ukraine to deliberately target a civilian aircraft, if that's what happened we're heading for one of the darkest chapters in the "war on terror".

All those people campaigning for the right to die like chris woodhead should just book a flight with Malaysia airlines problem solved.

• Like 2

The worst case scenario I can envisage at this moment in time is that Chechen or other terrorists have hijacked the conflict in Ukraine to deliberately target a civilian aircraft, if that's what happened we're heading for one of the darkest chapters in the "war on terror".

We're dead poolers, there may be compensations.

One of the passengers tweeted this prior to lift off :D

BswisgkCMAEFVTX.jpg

''In case it goes missing, it looks like this''

• Like 1

One of the passengers tweeted this prior to lift off :D

BswisgkCMAEFVTX.jpg

''In case it goes missing, it looks like this''

https://www.facebook...5811924?fref=ts

he also has a fan page ???

https://www.facebook...5811924?fref=ts

So sad seeing him happy posing in pics and then gone, life is cruel very cruel sometimes.

All those people campaigning for the right to die like chris woodhead should just book a flight with Malaysia airlines problem solved.

I couldn't stop myself laughing when I read that as much as I wanted to.

Anyway, anyone else mightily pissed off at the coverage of this on the BBC. First they jump immediately in with fancy graphics and almost laughable election-nightesque online monitoring screens that just seemed totally out of kilter with this kind of tragedy and utterly disrespectful to the victims and secondly they seemingly bypass the whole grief stage of a plane crash into bombarding us with social and political ramifications stuff. They also don't seem to be willing to treat this as a terrorist incident, it's almost as if they'd prepared to run a story about a military plane being shot and on realising a serious aviation disaster involving hundreds of civilians had happened, ran with the military jet story anyway. It just feels cringe-worthy to watch this coverage at the moment.

• Like 1

I couldn't stop myself laughing when I read that as much as I wanted to.

Anyway, anyone else mightily pissed off at the coverage of this on the BBC. First they jump immediately in with fancy graphics and almost laughable election-nightesque online monitoring screens that just seemed totally out of kilter with this kind of tragedy and utterly disrespectful to the victims and secondly they seemingly bypass the whole grief stage of a plane crash into bombarding us with social and political ramifications stuff. They also don't seem to be willing to treat this as a terrorist incident, it's almost as if they'd prepared to run a story about a military plane being shot and on realising a serious aviation disaster involving hundreds of civilians had happened, ran with the military jet story anyway. It just feels cringe-worthy to watch this coverage at the moment.

I love the way they blame Russia straight away how do they know it wasn't Ukraine ? You see the pattern chemical attack in Syria it was the Government not the rebels , plane shot down in eastern Ukraine it was the rebels not the Government UK and USA are just as corrupt as those foreign governments they condemn and are supporting their boys. Fact is no one knows who shot this down and the UK and American government trying to jump on the back of it to score political points is disgusting.

• Like 1

Some 190 Dutch died in the crash. One of the dead is MP Willem Witteveen.

regards,

Hein

My deepest condolence to you and all your fellow countryfolk.

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm still in shock. This day saw the total ammount rise from 54 to 189, and still this figure can go up since of four of the passengers the nationality is unknown.

My deepest sympathies to our Dutch friends. Tragic situation to all involved so I'll just say I hope this brings together those people who aim to cause division and show that that angst only brings pain to those who matter the most.

• Like 2

regards,

Hein

It's hard to comprehend just what the families and friends of those lost would be going through. My deepest condolences.

• Like 1

There's tragic news that former radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles may have been on the plane.. https://mobile.twitt...6340225/photo/1 The nation will mourn his loss :(

Not half as much as we will mourn the sad loss of your postings. Bye Dean

Wow, finally....... :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

Teasing us about the non-death of Chris Moyles should be an instant ban anyway, even if it had been a first offence...

• Like 1

regards,

Hein

Thanks. I'm still in shock. This day saw the total ammount rise from 54 to 189, and still this figure can go up since of four of the passengers the nationality is unknown.

Ik zal handhaven.

Here's a complete list of United Kingdom subjects who died on flight MH17:

John Alder

John Allen

Stephen Anderson

Robert Ayley

Cameron Dalziel

Andrew Hoare

Richard Mayne

Ben Pocock

Liam Sweeney

Glenn Thomas

R.I.P.

image.jpg

:D

• Like 3

image.jpg

:D

Sick...

This cartoon is by the award winning Peter Brookes who is a political cartoonist most notably for The Times published in London.

In circumstances like MH17, his drawings are not so much to be laughed at but to be a satirical reflection.

Check out his work.

• Like 2

It has to be condolences to any nation who had citizens on that plane, but particularly to the Dutch, and anyone who doesn't realise that the hand of that fuckwit Putin is there is in denial.

What I found almost frightening was the way that the pro-Russian, gun toting militia were bullying the inspectors sent to investigate the crash scene, and there is no doubt that any proper investigation of this tragedy is going to be futile, as apparently, the black box is already back in Mother Russia together with other vital parts,

Frightening that in just 4 years, Russia is hosting the next World Cup. I see nothing but problems ahead.

Yep, unlikely England will get out their group...

• Like 2

It has to be condolences to any nation who had citizens on that plane, but particularly to the Dutch, and anyone who doesn't realise that the hand of that fuckwit Putin is there is in denial.

What I found almost frightening was the way that the pro-Russian, gun toting militia were bullying the inspectors sent to investigate the crash scene, and there is no doubt that any proper investigation of this tragedy is going to be futile, as apparently, the black box is already back in Mother Russia together with other vital parts,

Frightening that in just 4 years, Russia is hosting the next World Cup. I see nothing but problems ahead.

Ummm.. get ya brain in gear mate. It's probably not gonna happen there after something like this. Only if Putin gets taken out by someone or other... (and yes that is a euphemism for the CIA) and Russia gets a new leader who chooses a path of sanity. And anyway, aren't you worried about the possibility of much greater implications than just an "awkwardly-located" World Cup in four years' fucking time? Even if Putin does carry on being nuts and the World Cup happens there, try doing what I do - don't give a flying fuck about the World Cup.

• Like 3