Lady Die

Plane, Train And Automobile Crashes

Both engines failed according to Taiwan's Aviation Safety Council.

The crew 'tried to restart one... to no avail'.

It's looking like a repeat of Kegworth; no.2 engine failed and no. 1 was shut down in error.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9JarHTIAAAgAy3.jpg:large

Official report confirms this

The report says that in a cockpit recording, the pilot is heard saying: "Wow, pulled back the wrong side throttle."

'Wow' is hardly the term I would have used.

'Oh Jesus fucking Christ' would have been a bit more appropriate, eh.

• Like 2

Osama bin Ladens half-sister, brother-in-law and stepmother reportedly killed in yesterday's plane crash at Blackbushe.

Bin Laden's family & planes are a bad combination.

Jet crashes at carfest in Cheshire.

Stupid fucking place for a plane to be...

• Like 2

Jet crashes at carfest in Cheshire.

Stupid fucking place for a plane to be...

Carnagefest

Never mind

Hit 30,000 ft then dropped 5,000 in 1 minute you say?

My cash is on the yanks in a 'mistake'.

Not as if they don't have a shitload of 'previous'.

Hit 30,000 ft then dropped 5,000 in 1 minute you say?

My cash is on the yanks in a 'mistake'.

Not as if they don't have a shitload of 'previous'.

That would be news that after $8T in military spending the past week we can actually hit a target.

SC

There is already a film on LL showing a passenger airline being downed by the missile of an Islamist group.

Possibly bollocks but there is form for shooting down passenger jets.

Soap Opera star Nathaniel Martson is in critical condition after a car crash

[Edit: This has already been posted in another thread... yet nothing came up when I did a forum search for his name. Great.]

[Edit: This has already been posted in another thread... yet nothing came up when I did a forum search for his name. Great.]

In the other thread he's referred to as Nathaniel Marston rather than Martson.

In the other thread he's referred to as Nathaniel Marston rather than Martson.

Oh, so it turns out I'm just an idiot who can't spell. Great.

Russian plane crash above Sinai with probably 200+ deaths:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/31/russian-plane-crashes-in-sinai-egyptian-pm-says

Let a thousand conspiracy theories bloom....

No survivors according to AP/BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-34687309

Downing Street concerned that airliner may have been brought down by explosive device: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34724604

I wish the media would stop thinking this plane crash was due to a bomb.

The evidence will mostly show out in time.

(Unless it's a construct to suit evil political re-actions)

As an engineer, from the photos I have seen, the remains show no signs of blast and burst effects. Only splits at rivet joint locations. Not ripping and bursting mid panel that a bomb would cause. The plane had a tail strike repair in 2001. The plane split in two major bits at this very area. I'm quite sure that a sub standard repair is the start point of the investigation. The flight path shows it gained height after the first fall. That, to me, would say that they suffered a decompression that was was semi recoverable but then the stress of recovery of altitude was too much for the damaged section which finally separated. It's said the co-pilot was voicing concerns about the state of the plane.

The debris field is more useful. Explosions spread a wide pear shaped damage zone. This, however so far, shows two distinct areas of main section and tail. Again, any found bodies or suitcases between the two areas would definitely be more likely show blast injuries if it were a bomb. No one has said anything about such evidence.

Thus...

The government is full of toffs who have no real world experience.

They (our own government) are the major danger here. Upsetting people and spoilling their holidays. Not to add, crashing the local tourism industry.

As an aside, they cover the arses of big business, VW group, by saying that owners need not pay higher road fund duty on higher exhaust emissions. If this duty were back dated, many millions of car users would righty be hit in their pocket for owning filthy diesel engined cars. The resulting revenue could then be ring fenced to invest in clean energy production.

• Like 3

Tail strike coming back to haunt was what I was thinking too, about 12/15 years ago the same thing happened to a 747 (think it was China Airlines) about 20 years after a botched tail strike repair and poor maintance.

I wish the media would stop thinking this plane crash was due to a bomb.

The evidence will mostly show out in time.

(Unless it's a construct to suit evil political re-actions)

As an engineer, from the photos I have seen, the remains show no signs of blast and burst effects. Only splits at rivet joint locations. Not ripping and bursting mid panel that a bomb would cause. The plane had a tail strike repair in 2001. The plane split in two major bits at this very area. I'm quite sure that a sub standard repair is the start point of the investigation. The flight path shows it gained height after the first fall. That, to me, would say that they suffered a decompression that was was semi recoverable but then the stress of recovery of altitude was too much for the damaged section which finally separated. It's said the pilot was voicing concerns about the state of the plane.

The debris field is more useful. Explosions spread a wide pear shaped damage zone. This, however so far, shows two distinct areas of main section and tail. Again, any found bodies or suitcases between the two areas would definitely be more likely show blast injuries if it were a bomb. No one has said anything about such evidence.

Thus...

The government is full of toffs who have no real world experience.

They (our own government) are the major danger here. Upsetting people and spoilling their holidays. Not to add, crashing the local tourism industry.

As an aside, they cover the arses of big business, VW group, by saying that owners need not pay higher road fund duty on higher exhaust emissions. If this duty were back dated, many millions of car users would righty be hit in their pocket for owning filthy diesel engined cars. The resulting revenue could then be ring fenced to invest in clean energy production.

but then no one would want to read the papers. People want sensational news not boring real life we focus on celebrities and put them on front pages. Amy winehouses death overshadowed the 2011 olso shooting and Micheal jacksons death is considered a defining moment of this generation.

Fed up already with all those whining CUNTS who are coming back just now.

They travel a quarter of the way around the globe and want to come back exactly on time because [whine] I've got work tomorrow , and I'll get fined by the kids school [/whine].

Fucking arseholes. I hope there are some more 'tail strikes' on the returning planes.

• Like 1

Fed up already with all those whining CUNTS who are coming back just now.

They travel a quarter of the way around the globe and want to come back exactly on time because [whine] I've got work tomorrow , and I'll get fined by the kids school [/whine].

Fucking arseholes. I hope there are some more 'tail strikes' on the returning planes.

• Like 1

Oh, and if a bomb is placed in the rear of the rear cargo area (say area 5 of 5) then the plane splits in two, between the rear mid-section, roughly 2/3rd between the rear of the main wing mountings and the 1st of the rear bulk heads. The tail consists only of the galley, rear doors and area aft of the last row of seats, (spilt exactly before the rear loos).

Black comedy allert. You know who the next bit is for?

It would be tragic to be sat on the loo as you feel a number of large cracks, then find you really have joined the mile high club...

Anyway. As far as I can see no seats are in the tail section wreckage. Only the loos sink unit on the port side.

In reality this tail area has no baggage area below the floor so that the plane can "rotate" or land without dragging its own tail.

Done deal...

I've seen even more photos today that again show no panel bomb burst damage. However, in the roof section, I can detect has a wicked 45degree bend aft and finally upward with a torn edge consitant with my deduction with the plane folding into two. A full main cabin section with wings still producing lift. And a full tail section including the stringer ring that would be attachment where the forward face of 1st rear bulkhead would mount. During break up, in a nose up climb and an over-the-top detachment throwing the tail section to the ground at greater speed. The mostly intact front section would continue to climb, then stall, back flip, and go into a long loop to the ground with an added rotation co-efficient roll to put it upside down when it hit the ground almost vertically under the final stall position. Fully 5km beyond the tail.

Because of the added moment placed into the tail section during separation, the rear tail planes and a large area of the vertical tail would be ripped off. These light/large surface area parts would spiral down and show again more where the break-up happened than any 'glide' profile of the largest winged section. Thus find these bits and the rest of the destruction can be better understood.

• Like 1