The Yeti

Name Shame?

2 minutes ago, diego said:

but you like to tease, most of your comments are offensive,

Good, at least that's working.

Mr, "I need to be noticed so I'll like thousands of posts for no good reason, but at least people will know who I am"

I have nothing against you personally but do try to quit being such a self absorbed cock.

Go like another post by @Kenny McCormick or something.

• Shocked 1

Just now, When The said:

En Passant, chill the fuck out.

No, I'm mostly chilled but I've had enough of these dicks. 

Anyway who are you? You've been here 5 minutes.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Good, at least that's working.

Mr, "I need to be noticed so I'll like thousands of posts for no good reason, but at least people will know who I am"

I have nothing against you personally but do try to quit being such a self absorbed cock.

Go like another post by @Kenny McCormick or something.

But I'm not egocentric, I post things that I find interesting to share with you, but if you don't like it, just read and forget, I'm curious, I'm crazy about news and news and curiosities, I'm sorry if you think it's boring, you must have had a complicated day, I understand, if that's it, I hope the next one is better, if it wasn't okay, you made it clear that you find my posts boring, I think you're not the only one, but I really just want to take something interesting to the forum

• Like 1

Just now, diego said:

But I'm not egocentric, I post things that I find interesting to share with you, but if you don't like it, just read and forget, I'm curious, I'm crazy about news and news and curiosities, I'm sorry if you think it's boring, you must have had a complicated day, I understand, if that's it, I hope the next one is better, if it wasn't okay, you made it clear that you find my posts boring, I think you're not the only one, but I really just want to take something interesting to the forum

You do nothing but add likes to posts, often months old. You said it was so you could keep track of where you were with reading posts, well, I can't imagine much that is more self centred than that because it flags content to hundreds of folks for no good reason at all than you keeping track of where you are.

After weeks of that, and no small amount of justified questioning about it, you then post deaths of the most obscure Brazilians that probably few brazilians ever heard of. Then you post death anniversaries, one death per post....

Need I go on? Yeah, probably because you still don't see it, you are not the centre of the universe and it pisses me off and a host of others who are too reserved to mention it.

@Kenny McCormick is just another self absorbed idiot and if anything contributes even less than you do.

Look, maybe you mean well, but ffs try harder.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, En Passant said:

You do nothing but add likes to posts, often months old. You said it was so you could keep track of where you were with reading posts, well, I can't imagine much that is more self centred than that because it flags content to hundreds of folks for no good reason at all than you keeping track of where you are.

After weeks of that, and no small amount of justified questioning about it, you then post deaths of the most obscure Brazilians that probably few brazilians ever heard of. Then you post death anniversaries, one death per post....

Need I go on? Yeah, probably because you still don't see it, you are not the centre of the universe and it pisses me off and a host of others who are too reserved to mention it.

@Kenny McCormick is just another self absorbed idiot and if anything contributes even less than you do.

Look, maybe you mean well, but ffs try harder.

The Brazilians I post are famous here, the birthdays of death and birthdays I explain the reasons and they have importance in their countries, is it forbidden to like old posts? If you do not like my subjects, just read and forget, no crisis, I do not want to disturb you and I apologize for it, All the best for you, I hope your day is wonderful

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, diego said:

The Brazilians I post are famous here, the birthdays of death and birthdays I explain the reasons and they have importance in their countries, is it forbidden to like old posts? If you do not like my subjects, just read and forget, no crisis, I do not want to disturb you and I apologize for it, All the best for you, I hope your day is wonderful

The Brazilians you post might be famous in Brazil, but this is a UK forum. Yes, I've also made posts about some famous people from my country, but I don't post every semi-famous person that died. In my case, I don't mind the content that you post, but I do find it a bit annoying when you like some old forgotten posts that don't really matter anymore.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, wannamaker said:

The Brazilians you post might be famous in Brazil, but this is a UK forum. Yes, I've also made posts about some famous people from my country, but I don't post every semi-famous person that died. In my case, I don't mind the content that you post, but I do find it a bit annoying when you like some old forgotten posts that don't really matter anymore.

I understand this, but I see here also names that I do not know totally and that in the UK are well known, and I am happy to meet these people, because I am a curious person and I like the information. I'm liking fewer posts but, if it wasn't so bothersome for you I would like it a lot more, because I really like the information a lot, I just have to apologize for being boring

• Like 2

1 minute ago, diego said:

I understand this, but I see here also names that I do not know totally and that in the UK are well known, and I am happy to meet these people, because I am a curious person and I like the information. I'm liking fewer posts but, if it wasn't so bothersome for you I would like it a lot more, because I really like the information a lot, I just have to apologize for being boring

Oh yeah same, learning about those people is quite fun and it has helped me answer some trivia questions, but the difference is that, as you said, they're well known in the UK, and since the majority of the users here are from there it doesn't really matter if we foreigners don't know that much about them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wannamaker said:

Oh yeah same, learning about those people is quite fun and it has helped me answer some trivia questions, but the difference is that, as you said, they're well known in the UK, and since the majority of the users here are from there it doesn't really matter if we foreigners don't know that much about them.

Yes, I understand this, my intention is to take information from here also to you, I did not think it would be bothersome if it brought to the knowledge of the people here the famous people of Brazil and the world, some less famous here that I posted are the relatives of famous, posted in the corresponding topic, I thought it would be interesting too, I don't do it for bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

No, I'm mostly chilled but I've had enough of these dicks. 

Anyway who are you? You've been here 5 minutes.

Well I support you 100%. The mods clearly don't though. Cheers mate

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Well I support you 100%. The mods clearly don't though. Cheers mate

Wanna kiss this drunkard's arse any harder MortalCaso? xDD

emmys-tinafey.gif

• Haha 2

Ah, the old agreeing = arse kissing theory. Of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Ah, the old agreeing = arse kissing theory. Of course.

And here's the Quim Reaper on the wrong side of the argument yet again...

@En Passant is a massive hypocrite. If someone wants to have a go at me because my content isnt good enough then thats fine, they just shouldn't act so surprised when I throw insults back at them - especially if the content they post is no better than mine. He calls me a prophet yet he's the one telling people how to act...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

And here's the Quim Reaper on the wrong side of the argument yet again...

@En Passant is a massive hypocrite. If someone wants to have a go at me because my content isnt good enough then thats fine, they just shouldn't act so surprised when I throw insults back at them - especially if the content they post is no better than mine. He calls me a prophet yet he's the one telling people how to act...

Find people to back up your claim that I’m on the ‘wrong’ side of the argument (about which I only commented on a characteristically petulant retort of yours). Go on.

25 minutes ago, TQR said:

Find people to back up your claim that I’m on the ‘wrong’ side of the argument (about which I only commented on a characteristically petulant retort of yours). Go on.

You can literally go back and have a look at the argument yourself. This started with me asking about naming conventions then all of a sudden I'm being @ed for not being entertaining enough. xDD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You can literally go back and have a look at the argument yourself. This started with me asking about naming conventions then all of a sudden I'm being @ed for not being entertaining enough. xDD

Worry not, you often (literally) give us something to (literally) laugh about. xDDD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

Worry not, you often (literally) give us something to (literally) laugh about. xDDD

Explain again how you think En Passant lashing out at people makes me the bad guy? You missed that bit while you were telling me how funny I am...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On second thought, I dont think he can, Quim Reaper's ego is so out of wack that he can only answer with smug one liners. Despite that, not 2 braincells...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In defence of Diego

- Yes, the likes thing is annoying but just ignore it like I do. I ignore most notifications unless its something strange like "huh, why did Sir Creep like this post?" "Oh yeah, because I was a funny fucker, awesome" :D and so on.

- Mind the translation barrier. Not just language, but jokes, idioms, forum traditions. imo he's picking them up faster than some of the English speaking posters did.

- Everyone here posts the deaths of folk no one else gives a shit about. If they're important to the person, live and let live. Or click "forum read". 

- Between joining in the games, and cutting down on the likes (its quite notably cut down since new year, by comparison) he's clearly trying to fit in. Better than a lot of you did back in the day. So maybe don't be grumpy fuckwits. And hey, I know all about being a grumpy fuckwit.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, msc said:

And hey, I know all about being a grumpy fuckwit.

Did a search of msc + ‘grumpy’. Pages of self-references to being grumpy, without the grumpiness to back it up.

Fucking shape up, you sickeningly cordial bastard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, TQR said:

Did a search of msc + ‘grumpy’. Pages of self-references to being grumpy, without the grumpiness to back it up.

Fucking shape up, you sickeningly cordial bastard. 

Fuck off you pedantic bastard! 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, msc said:

Fuck off you pedantic bastard! 

:lol:

More like it! :lol:

• Like 1

I personally enjoyed En Passant’s calling out the members of the forum that stick together due to their low IQs. KM, Diego and When The really thought they ate during that whole ordeal. 

I have been guilty of being in EP’s position where you snap at the empty brained members. It’s only natural when you feel yourself getting dumber every time you read a post from these people. Sometimes calling the children out on their behaviour is necessary for your own sanity on here. 

What I love about this forum is that you can’t rule out checking on every thread, as spats can occur out of thin air. Couldn’t miss this one  :D

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3