Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Still disappointed I can't attach photos in mobile version.

SC

SC

you can't link either

SC

you can't link either
Just type it out, no?

[ /img] without the space before the /

I couldn't find the correct thread so I'll ask this here. Is my brother a narcissist I was getting in an argument with him about how doctor dre are not worth 300.99 and he said I had useless headphones that are only 14.00. Do I told him that they still do the job I brought them for and don't break easily and then he said that's becuase I am not a materialistic person. So I asked him doesn't materialistic mean a greedy person and then he bragged about how he had the coolest phones and the hottest phones. So I said that love doesn't mean anything to him and asked him does having all that stuff make him a better person and he said I am not popular becuase I am a shallow narcissist and then I said good I rather be a loser than a popular teen (also I must add that this is not at all an accurate description of my school).

I couldn't find the correct thread so I'll ask this here. Is my brother a narcissist I was getting in an argument with him about how doctor dre are not worth 300.99 and he said I had useless headphones that are only 14.00. Do I told him that they still do the job I brought them for and don't break easily and then he said that's becuase I am not a materialistic person. So I asked him doesn't materialistic mean a greedy person and then he bragged about how he had the coolest phones and the hottest phones. So I said that love doesn't mean anything to him and asked him does having all that stuff make him a better person and he said I am not popular becuase I am a shallow narcissist and then I said good I rather be a loser than a popular teen (also I must add that this is not at all an accurate description of my school).

Probably one for Ask A Deathlister thread.

I have no answer, but then I was never into having things for the sake of them. Bloody hell*, I was still wearing shirts I wore to school until into my mid 30s.

*Ron Weasley

Probably one for Ask A Deathlister thread.

I have no answer, but then I was never into having things for the sake of them. Bloody hell*, I was still wearing shirts I wore to school until into my mid 30s.

*Ron Weasley

he said I don't notice this shit going on becuase I don't engage but I do engage in the lessons

Can someone explain how i upload pictures on here before my computer joins the great technological party in the sky!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Can someone explain how i upload pictures on here before my computer joins the great technological party in the sky!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

See post one on this thread! :)

1. Click the icon DLImage.jpg button

2. Copy and paste the URL where the picture is located in the box that pops up. eg. http://www.deathlist...ages/header.gif

3. Click OK.

See post one on this thread! :)

1. Click the icon DLImage.jpg button

2. Copy and paste the URL where the picture is located in the box that pops up. eg. http://www.deathlist...ages/header.gif

3. Click OK.

That doesn't cover 'upload'...

Ie, the site doesn't support it. Put your pic somewhere, then do the URL shit.

Upload to an external site (tinypic, imgur, photobucket etc). Then copy the image url and put it in [ img ] [ / img ] tags.

so there is no way of putting up a picture from my computer then?? without uploading it to an external site first?

No.

Takes but seconds to put it in tinypic and then ram it on here.

Takes but seconds to put it in tinypic and then ram it on here.

that sounds like a challenge im doomed to fail at

I dont even know what tinypic is

Don't need to sign up, go here http://tinypic.com/, choose file, put a tag on it and upload. Then choose full size image, copy url and put it here.

Alternatively , I sometimes use a forum that I am in that does allow uploads, choose a post of mines from a year ago, edit it to include the new picture and then copy URL ..

I know this is an inappropriate place to post this but can anyone link the thread where it previously talked about the existence of god

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Post moved from Death Anniversary thread

'Atheism' from what I read is a thread about popular atheists who have died, rather than a philosophical diatribe. 'Bible' maybe?

SC

I know this is an inappropriate place to post this but can anyone link the thread where it previously talked about the existence of god

If we had a topic named "God", I'd have to mark it with tag "dead".

Ah, Herr Nietzsche, wie geht´s?

• Like 1

It's a sign from God that Morbidkid's thread was locked so quickly. Thou shall not question Him. :pop:

• Like 2

It's a sign from God that Morbidkid's thread was locked so quickly. Thou shall not question Him. :pop:

shit mate better put me on the DEATH list because the all loving and merciful God us going to kill me.
  • Like 2