Jump to content
Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Recommended Posts

The current emo-rap boom does strike me as particularly ripe picking grounds for premature deaths. As said previously in this thread, it was funny that this was started with the outdated idea that rappers are all gonna get blaow blaow in gangland drivebys whereas nowadays they're much more likely to be depressed middle-class white boys popping xans like they were Reeses Pieces.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was debating putting Lil Peep on that music deadpool, but instead put XXXtentacion for one of the three rappers. Bad move I think, but who knows. I agree with Spade saying there's TONS of those emo rappers that are similiar to Lil Peep, personality wise. Also, let me just say that all of Lil Peep's mixtapes and albums that he dropped were awful, and his voice is ear grating, also his instagram was a goddamn goldmine.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a complete ignoramus when it comes to rap, can anyone advise on the obitability of (Kid) Frost?  I believe he had cancer in 2016, but  I don't know how he has progressed since then.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

As a complete ignoramus when it comes to rap, can anyone advise on the obitability of (Kid) Frost?  I believe he had cancer in 2016, but  I don't know how he has progressed since then.   

 

70/30 he'll get a Daily Mail obit: one of the milestone figures in the development of latinx rap, but that's not really a genre that's ever received much attention play outside of latino communities. However, ties the early development of NWA (he's meant to have given Dr Dre his first big break in rap), along with the fact he's bezzie mates with Danny Trejo, means he'll probably scrape it.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Soundcloud rapper 'Pouya' have cancer?

In a recent instagram story post, he remembered Lil Peep in a tribute and alluded that he may have cancer, along with depression and family issues.

Fans are in his recent post's comment section wishing him well, but some speculate that somebody in his family or somebody he knows has cancer, not Pouya himself.

IMG_9079.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2017 at 01:52, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

The Sinead of Rap Music! 

In other words a tedious, attention seeking whiny cunt 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Does Soundcloud rapper 'Pouya' have cancer?

In a recent instagram story post, he remembered Lil Peep in a tribute and alluded that he may have cancer, along with depression and family issues.

Fans are in his recent post's comment section wishing him well, but some speculate that somebody in his family or somebody he knows has cancer, not Pouya himself.

IMG_9079.JPG

Good find. I was looking through a subreddit and some are saying that it could possibly be his (I think) girlfriend that has cancer?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

Good find. I was looking through a subreddit and some are saying that it could possibly be his (I think) girlfriend that has cancer?

I still think he would have clarified it being her cancer. I think it's a 75% chance that he has cancer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update on Pouya

Claims he's in the hospital with his girlfriend on thanksgiving on his Instagram story. Still doesn't clarify whether he or his girlfriend have cancer.

IMG_9487.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Update on Pouya

Claims he's in the hospital with his girlfriend on thanksgiving on his Instagram story. Still doesn't clarify whether he or his girlfriend have cancer.

IMG_9487.PNG

Coco (Pouyas gf) confirmed it's her that has cancer on her twitter 2 days ago. Her twitter is youngbabycoco if you wish to see, linking a tweet on my phone is a pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FixedBusiness said:

Coco (Pouyas gf) confirmed it's her that has cancer on her twitter

 

Nasty, that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toast said:

 

Nasty, that.

Oh shit, LOL!:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

re Pouya's girlfriend.

 

3ECdLqL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Biz Markie still alive,he could be the off the radar shock death of 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2017 at 15:15, Spade_Cooley said:

Probably won't make a QO for the DDP but one for your second-tier requirement pools, legendary rap podcaster/journo/radio DJ Combat Jack has colon cancer and is already talking "alternative treatments":

 

 

 

Dead. Be interesting to see if he swings a Guardian obit through their music coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed in Mirror obit by dude who shows up to talk shit on WWE Network once a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2017 at 09:25, Joey Russ said:

I saw that yesterday and was wondering about how likely he would get a QO. I decided he probably wouldn’t obit though due to him not being linked to any big names plus a smaller Wikipedia page than others, so he’s almost guaranteed to not make my list...

What a great prediction this turned out to be. :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was never on my mind to pick him, less because of the obitability (he was profiled by Guardian before, so his chances were at least existent) but because I thought the fact he underwent surgery gave him a good chance of lasting a while, even with the mention of alternative malarkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Death Impends said:

It was never on my mind to pick him, less because of the obitability (he was profiled by Guardian before, so his chances were at least existent) but because I thought the fact he underwent surgery gave him a good chance of lasting a while, even with the mention of alternative malarkey.

 

Note to self: always beware cancer malarkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use