Tuber Mirum

The Hartlepool Deadlypool

Still 0 points - fucking hell

Aye, but it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Did you borrow re-assurer from from your wife's pre-coitus spiel?

Never knew such a thing existed, what does your other half say about it?

My left hand wasn't gifted with a mouth.

Aye, well, we're supposed to be comparing performane notes on a dead pool on this thread, So, get a grip, eh?

Jeez, it was a joke - did the lack of smiley confuse you? Anyway I'm losing either way...

There are no rules that say anything in life or death has to be taken seriously.

• Like 2

I can't tell if Maryport was seriously offended or not. But if he was, if he can't take even light-hearted jabs like that (especially from younger members) maybe he shouldn't have posted that retarded-arse drivel a few weeks back about how "easy" things are for young people in the UK..............

Aye, well, we're supposed to be comparing performane notes on a dead pool on this thread, So, get a grip, eh?

It's okay Zorders, I think mpfc wasn't seriously offended, he was just making a very subtle and not very funny joke in response? :)

I can't tell if Maryport was seriously offended or not. But if he was, if he can't take even light-hearted jabs like that (especially from younger members) maybe he shouldn't have posted that retarded-arse drivel a few weeks back about how "easy" things are for young people in the UK..............

Are you for real??????

It's okay Zorders, I think mpfc wasn't seriously offended, he was just making a very subtle and not very funny joke in response? :)

Instead of the one of the many unsubtle jokes that were begging to be made? :lol:

Instead of the one of the many unsubtle jokes that were begging to be made? :lol:

None of which would've been funny.

Fuck sake, retarded arse drivel?

Don't stick around here if irony passes you by!

Can we, like, get back on topic with regard to deaths in a dead pool on this thread?

I dunno, ....... I noticed the "joke", which was actually funny if it was, you don't need to highlight it, but i think you did manage to annoy him but then he pretended it was a joke. Maybe.

Whatever, still praying for him to run over a nasty pebble while he's on his bike in the Lake District or wherever.

Are you for real??????

Ehhh... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: just shut up

I dunno, ....... I noticed the "joke", which was actually funny if it was, you don't need to highlight it, but i think you did manage to annoy him but then he pretended it was a joke. Maybe.

Whatever, still praying for him to run over a nasty pebble while he's on his bike in the Lake District or wherever.

Are you for real??????

Ehhh... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: just shut up

That's exactly what we have been saying about you for fucking ages.

• Like 2

If that's really true (dont think so) maybe you should have said it louder instead of under your breath? Don't ask don't get etc.

You shouldn't try to be nasty to me LFN, I'll have you know you were one of the first people I "unconsidered" for my 10 thickest DLers list that I compiled the other day but chose not to post.

I'm top 3 material smug.gif

If that's really true (dont think so) maybe you should have said it louder instead of under your breath? Don't ask don't get etc.

You shouldn't try to be nasty to me LFN, I'll have you know you were one of the first people I "unconsidered" for my 10 thickest DLers list that I compiled the other day but chose not to post.

Im not surprised you "unconsidered" it.

You realised that you were top of the list. :lol:

• Like 4

Yeah but....... you see, even if that was true there still would be 9 other spaces on the list wouldn't there..........?

Are you trying to get on it or what?

No you're not on it. Although the fact that you so swiftly jump to that conclusion makes you predictable and presumptious or summat, at least. But not thick enough for me to promote you onto it. Cos I can't be arsed to go back to it anyway.

Someone remind me. where do I find the thread where we discuss progress on the HPDP?

• Like 2

Yeah but....... you see, even if that was true there still would be 9 other spaces on the list wouldn't there..........?

Are you trying to get on it or what?

No you're not on it. Although the fact that you so swiftly jump to that conclusion makes you predictable and presumptious or summat, at least. But not thick enough for me to promote you onto it. Cos I can't be arsed to go back to it anyway.

The only predictable and presumptuous poster round here is you.

No you're not top 3. You're not even in the game... Minus 10 points for Charon.

For thinking you can pick an argument (edit) just because you are Scottish.

Sorry NAP, but...

• Like 1

No you're not top 3. You're not even in the game... Minus 10 points for Charon.

For thinking you can pick an augment just because you are Scottish.

Sorry NAP, but...

Aye, Scottish.

So if I can pick just one augment, it'd be an enhanced liver ;)

Watching the inside track on the un-famous Lauren Hill with regards to the Felix Glenny situation and infringements of rules 2 and 5.

Watching the inside track on the un-famous Lauren Hill with regards to the Felix Glenny situation and infringements of rules 2 and 5.

Go hog wild RA, speaking as one who got hammered for Mr Glenny on here, it'd be refreshing and a little scary to find myself on the moral high ground.

Isn't there a rule in this pool penalizing basketball players too?

Isn't there a rule in this pool penalizing basketball players too?

"Penalizing"?

Saw sumat like that in " scum" back in the day. Never walked into a greenhouse since.

Well noted. Minus 3 points for baseball and basketball. All bonus points multiply. But no unique bonus points will be awarded.

If a valid obit is available, Captain Chorizo is looking at 30 basic points then (6x -3= ) -18 bonus points. Grand haul of just 12 points.

My nr.1 pick Jin Youzhi, brother of the last emperor of China is dead, according to wikipedia.

The obituary in chinese is this one:

http://www.cankaoxiaoxi.com/roll/roll10/2015/0410/738039.shtml

I have no idea if that paper is "a respected, reliable source of international news", but I'll keep an eye out for further obits.

Edit: The newspaper is at least respected and reliable. It's the daily newspaper with the highest circulation in mainland China:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_News

Editedit: If one uses google news with the mandarin writing of Jin Youzhi (which is 溥任 and means Puren, his old dynastic name) one finds tons of chinese newspapers mentioning his death, but it seems that the Western world so far hasn't taken notice or interest.

https://www.google.de/search?q=%E6%BA%A5%E4%BB%BB&biw=1680&bih=963&site=webhp&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=5iEoVamXGobtaomKgdgG&ved=0CC8QsQQ

Editeditedit: Now the Russian News Agency Itar-TASS mentions it as well:

http://tass.ru/en/world/788581

• Like 1

Unlucky Captain Chorzio, as noted just 12 points gained from the Hill hit. However gcreptile gains 45 basis point and 18 bonus points for Jin Youzhi, and moves upto a strong 4th position.

14th leader board- 2015

1st - 185 points - Captain Chorizo

2nd - 135 points - Estuarian Float

3rd - 133 points - Book

4th - 125 points - gcreptile

=5th - 85 points - Maryport

=5th - 85 points - the_engineer

7th - 51 points - Hein

=8th - 50 points - time

=8th - 50 points - Eesti

=8th - 50 points - Dr Zorders

=8th - 50 points - Death Impends