honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

My theme song is Dancing Queen by Abba, according to this

I've actually always enjoyed dancing to that, it's the tambourine that does it for me!!

Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf, for christ's sake. Massively inappropriate for me, sounds like too much effort.

If I'm being honest 'Dancing Queen' would at least suit my drunken dancing/mincing style, even though I hate the song with every fibre of my being. I was a student when there was a big Abba revival in the early 90's, and many crazy (crazy as in mentally unstable) students seemed to take it up as their theme tune, it still makes me shudder.

Groove is in the Heart by Dee Lite .... hmmmm

I am "The Everyday German"

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

And I scored 81% for "Darkness" in the humour test.

I would have been an "Expatriate" and buggered off as soon as Germany got a bit, erm, annexy. 30% brainwashworthy, 4% antitolerant and 14% blindly patriotic.

Apparently humour wise I'm a shock-jock (57% dark, 46% spontaneous & 57% vulgar); bear in mind that reflects what I find funny rather than my own joking ability, before you write the test off. :)

I'm an Expatriate too: 15% Brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant and 14% blindly patriotic. ' Conclusion, born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.'

On the humour front, I'm a 'Ham' (?) 42% dark, 50% spontaneous and 31% vulgar. Clean, spontaneous and light. Ahhhh, sounds just like me. :)

Clean, spontaneous and light. Ahhhh, sounds just like me. :D

That would explain your rapid tally of 100 posts on the lightest of light forums, the Deathlist! :D

Congratulations by the way; not sure if you particularly care or not but congrats all the same. :)

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

And I got a lovely pic of fat arse Herman!!! :):D:D

Pretty much what I was expecting

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

... your rapid tally of 100 posts on the lightest of light forums, the Deathlist! :lol:

Congratulations by the way; not sure if you particularly care or not but congrats all the same. :lol:

Thank you TLC! I had not actually noticed, but now I feel all proud and tingly!! :lol::lol:

I am living a healthy lifestyle and should keep up the good work. I got 5 stars on this test and was told I should live well into my 80's at least. :lol::lol:

Interesting, as I'm 32 now and feel about 60. :lol: How will I feel at 80?? Maybe I'd be better off dead??

I am living a healthy lifestyle and should keep up the good work. I got 5 stars on this test and was told I should live well into my 80's at least. :lol::lol:

Interesting, as I'm 32 now and feel about 60. :lol: How will I feel at 80?? Maybe I'd be better off dead??

I know how you feel. Woke up this morning feeling 92, no publishers beating my door down and Mrs BHB had gone to Tescos.

Mooched about the house for a bit, feeling old and lonely. Contemplated suicide.

Then Mrs BHB came back and in amongst the shopping I was delighted to discover a jar of Sharwoods Hoi-Sin Plum sauce. That coupled with the fact my beloved Villa beat Birmingham on Sunday suddenly proved to me what a wonderful life this really is.

No longer do I feel suicidal, especially seeing as I have also found a pack of water biscuits in amongst the Tesco booty, which I am about to employ to dip in said Sharwood's sauce.

Try this simple, cheap decadence, Six and you will find that you are indeed NOT better off dead as you can not take Hoi-Sin Plum Sauce with you. :lol:

Umm, 3 stars for me, and that excludes my diabetes! I'm 32 in about a fortnight, I'll be pleased to reach 40 and probably a bit lucky. :lol: Not that I feel old, but at some point in the near future the wheels are due to start falling off and smoke due to start billowing from the engine. That's supposed to be an analogy, I'm not actually a man-car. ;)

Actually a couple of days past 40 would be nice, I don't want my death to ruin my 40th birthday party. I'll advise people to keep the receipts for any presents they get me. :lol: And probably not to get me vouchers.

Listen to "The Decider"

:lol::lol::lol:

I am a HUGE Beatles fan and I usually cringe with fury when I hear covers or spoofs ( esp those damn Ruttles), but I would listen to that one over and over!! Very true, very funny and very well made. I am seriously impressed and you've cheered me up Tempus, I thank you!! :lol:

PS, BHB, I'll certainly give the Hoi-Sin Plum sauce-thing a go! Thanks for the tip. ;)

I am living a healthy lifestyle and should keep up the good work. I got 5 stars on this test and was told I should live well into my 80's at least. :o:D

Five stars too and I'll live until I'm 93. The test was a bit flawed though. The only reason I've had no car accidents is becuase I don't drive

I expect that having no car also contributed to low stress levels though!

86 and 5 stars apparently, I must be getting boring in my old age :lol:

I will live even longer in this thread than in the Long Life thread - to 90 years with 5 stars; I suspect that they just don't know the questions they should really be asking me.

Possilbly my reaction to the above can be explained by the score of 7% brainwashworthy in the Nazi test. Together with 27% antitolerant (mainly towards idiot boss!) and 23% blindly patriotic (again, the questions were not specific enough) that makes me another DLer to join the exodus - Expatriate. I notice that DL has not so far produced any Resistance members! (Or are they do they just prefer to remain undercover?)

57% dark humour sounds about right, though. "You like things edgy, subtle and smart. ...your sense of humour takes the most thought to appreciate." Well that explains it all ... :lol:

:o

Five stars too and I'll live until I'm 93. The test was a bit flawed though. The only reason I've had no car accidents is becuase I don't drive

I missed the age it reckons you'll live to bit of the answer, so I re-did the test, and it came up with the frankly preposterous age of 67 for me.

I know it's not gonna be that accurate, but if I just stopped smoking 'special roll-up cigarettes' (without giving up my 20 a day habit of normal cigarettes) then it adds another 9 years to my life and moves me up to 4 stars. 76, it's just not gonna happen.

I'd put money on it, but the problems of being able to collect my winnings puts me off. Maybe you can take it with you when you're gone, but I don't know of anyone who arranges those sort of bank transfers. :lol:

The only reason I've had no car accidents is becuase I don't drive

Learn to park

edit.... A bit on the boring side, I know.

Learn to park

edit.... A bit on the boring side, I know.

Yeah, it won't even allow the French approach to parking.

regards,

Hein