honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

A cat. I'm fine with that; if I could have our cat's life, I'd be laughing my nuts tail off every day... "What's for breakfast?" *nap* "What's for lunch?" *nap* *hunt* *laze around* *play with cat friends, talk trash, chase some stuff* "What's for tea?" *snooze* *bother humans* *snooze, hogging the bed* *go see my cat friends* *snooze* "What's for breakfast?" etc etc. Sounds just fine. Bring It On!

I could live like that. Ah, I just have to find a human that will be my slave.

regards,

Hein

"What's for breakfast?" *nap* "What's for lunch?" *nap* *hunt* *laze around* *play with cat friends, talk trash, chase some stuff* "What's for tea?" *snooze* *bother humans* *snooze, hogging the bed* *go see my cat friends* *snooze* "What's for breakfast?" etc etc.

Replace 'cat' with 'student', and you've pretty much described my life.

BTW - I shall be coming back as an elephant. :o

BTW - I shall be coming back as an elephant. :o

Rhinocerus.

"What did you do all day at the office, love?"

"Chew plants."

:P

regards,

Hein

"What's for breakfast?" *nap* "What's for lunch?" *nap* *hunt* *laze around* *play with cat friends, talk trash, chase some stuff* "What's for tea?" *snooze* *bother humans* *snooze, hogging the bed* *go see my cat friends* *snooze* "What's for breakfast?" etc etc.

Replace 'cat' with 'student', and you've pretty much described my life.

BTW - I shall be coming back as an elephant. <_<

BTW?? Have the liteary standards sank so low on this forum?

<_<:lol::lol:

I think you meant to post in the irony thread MBA! :lol:

CP, please don't encourage him/her/it to post anymore than s/he/it already does!

CP, please don't encourage him/her/it to post anymore than s/he/it already does!

Not that I wish to take sides in any ongoing squabbles that may or may not be happening, but I would have thought we should be encouraging any posts whatsoever, given the flatlining of this forum these past few days.

Each morning I log in, looking forward to reading fellow DLister's witty observations and find but a handful of offerings. This very morning I have noticed that two post whores in particular have offered nothing since yesterday morning and this has caused me to ponder as to why.

As a relative newcomer perhaps I should not be commenting on the number of recent posts (and I daresay that many will argue that it is all about quality, not quantity), but surely I am not the only one who sniffs stagnation in the air? I am a renowned expert in the field of lethargy and have a sixth sense where it is concerned...

No doubt things will pick up over Easter and in months to come people will look back at this post & think to themselves 'what the hell was he on about?' (indeed, perhaps this will happen within days, if not hours or minutes... only time will tell). I am also acutely aware that this post will unintentionally get up people's noses and will in turn lead to a number of posts rebuking me and proving me wrong with statistics etc. Here's hoping anyway.

Oh well, just my observation...I shall go back to watching the young, blonde woman unpacking boxes and moving in across the road....people outside can't see in through net curtains, can they? Right?

Each morning I log in, looking forward to reading fellow DLister's witty observations and find but a handful of offerings. This very morning I have noticed that two post whores in particular have offered nothing since yesterday morning and this has caused me to ponder as to why.

Death maybe???? Should we alert the police? Isn't this just the same as bottles of milk left on the doorstep for three weeks before anyone realises that the occupants of the house have all been murdered in their beds????

No...

Oh well. My over active imagination then. Maybe I need to do something to keep it busy. Any suggestions... nice ones please...?

Death maybe???? Should we alert the police? Isn't this just the same as bottles of milk left on the doorstep for three weeks before anyone realises that the occupants of the house have all been murdered in their beds????

No...

Oh well. My over active imagination then. Maybe I need to do something to keep it busy. Any suggestions... nice ones please...?

Where is this? This picture has been un-guessed for a few months now, perhaps you can find out where it is? A Google image search can be useful in generating ideas, or your own travels might reveal the answer.

(I don't know where it is either!)

Where is this? This picture has been un-guessed for a few months now, perhaps you can find out where it is? A Google image search can be useful in generating ideas, or your own travels might reveal the answer.

(I don't know where it is either!)

I can help narrow it down...it's not the view from my back door, more's the pity.

Ah, Brokeback Mountain.
A moving film about men in chaps.

Kinda doubting the technology at this point...

Yes, indeed..

jakegyllenhaalibr90390p2qr.th.jpg

Nice pic.

Bou -

Where did you get that photo of me? ohmy.png

OK then, so what colour are your eyes?

Apparently mine are brown - and they are brown. :old::D

Your Eyes Should Be Brown

brown.jpg

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart.

My eyes are blue. This explains why dark brown contact lenses suit me.

Not sure about the depth, wisdom and tender heart stuff, though..

Mine should be hazel, to reflect my intellect and sensuality. Hmmmm. They're blue though. What does that reflect????

Mine should be hazel, to reflect my intellect and sensuality. Hmmmm. They're blue though. What does that reflect????

Green, Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger

What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world

Hmmmmm!

Survey says: Your Eyes Should Be Gray

gray.jpg

Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive

What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul

That's right - so don't piss me off, unless you want a smack!

Try the reincarnation test.

I'm coming back as a horse.

I'm coming back as a giraffe, at least it will make up for the lack of height I have in this life :D almost .30%of humanity will be a higher life form than me.

Your Eyes Should Be Brown

brown.jpg

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart

I got brown and my eyes are green.

Thon Eye test thingy:

Your Eyes Should Be Gray

Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive

What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul

Shocked and Stunned.... coz they are Gray ..how cool is that !

:D

Well it seems I'm coming back as a Peacock..that's cool that means everyone will want to feed me..hehehe

regards

scsi

I'm comming back as a hyena.

Almost 55% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement in your life. If you continue to follow your current path, many obstacles will await you in your next life.

I'm quite happy with being a hyena...

I'm coming back as a wolf.

I'm coming back as an alligator, not sure what to make of that really

Listen to some country music. Yee Hah!