honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

So then I submitted another photo, taken roughly at the same time as the first, just to see... and was presented with the following list:

Jake Gyllehaal, Monica Seles, k.d. lang, Zinedine Zidane ( sad.png ), Greg Lemond, Fridrich Engels (must be the beard old.gif ), Veronica Ferres, Elfrieda Jelinek ( ohmy.png ), Anne Frank ( ghost3.GIF ), and Sheryl Crow ( tongue.png ).

Kinda doubting the technology at this point...

Yes, indeed..

jakegyllenhaalibr90390p2qr.th.jpg

Nice pic.

According to this site, I look like:

Who(m) do you look like?

Gillian Anderson 70%

Matthew McConaughey 68%

Tim Curry 62%

Vivien Leigh 55%

Kate Bush 52%

Victoria Beckham 50%

Penelope Cruz 48%

Elizabeth Hurley 47%

Teri Hatcher 45%

I am now convinced the face recognition database needs a guide dog, scsi nearly fell off his seat laughing when I showed him the results.

According to this site, I look like:

Who(m) do you look like?

LG is correct, as I seem to be a babe magnet (I wish) check what I got....

George Clooney 68%

Chris Noth 66%

Tom Cruise 66%

Ashton Kutcher 66%

Ernest Borgnine 64%

Rubens Barrichello 62%

Forest Whittaker 59%

Debra Winger 55%

Val Kilmer 53%

Martin Scorsese 50%

must be the Eyebrows..eh !!! ..hehehe

Kinda doubting the technology at this point...

Yes, indeed..

jakegyllenhaalibr90390p2qr.th.jpg

Nice pic.

Bou -

Where did you get that photo of me? ohmy.png

Master the ancient art of Kabumei.

Nasty!

You could have a go at this simple music test.

I got 29/30 on my first go. :D

( My tone-deaf mother had a go and got 27 though, so I don't know what that's supposed to mean :D )

You could have a go at this simple music test.

I got 29/30 on my first go. :huh:

( My tone-deaf mother had a go and got 27 though, so I don't know what that's supposed to mean :D )

I only got 26/30. :lol:

But I reckon it was because taking the test brought repressed "ear training" test experiences of yore to the surface, thus temporarily intermittently traumatising me. Ear training on demand was never my strong point.

My BBC homepage (how ex-pat am I?!) has informed me that a programme about how to have a good death is going to be on tonight (BBC2, 9pm).

If any of you elect to watch it, please do feel free to provide a mini-review (either here or via PM). I'd be interested to know about it.

:o

In the meantime, I shall read about planning my own good death. My death is going to be great!

Try the reincarnation test.

I'm coming back as a horse.

I'm an Alligator, I guess that's lower than a Horse? Apparently 39% of humanity will come back as a higher animal than me.

Just be careful when trying to get a drink of water. :o

Hmm, I was an alligator too - guess that means I'd better be nice to TLC now then - after all, he might try and mate with me in the next life!

Hmm, I was an alligator too - guess that means I'd better be nice to TLC now then - after all, he might try and mate with me in the next life!

:o

If you're too nice though you'll end up coming back as something else, that's got to be incentive enough to live a better life!

Although, I might be up for a bit of cross-species loving; you never know, my knowledge of Alligator psychology is somewhat limited currently.... maybe not for long though.

Rather disappointingly I'm coming back as a parrot.

I was hoping to become an alligator, but it doesn't look as though I'm going to fulfil my fantasy of a threesome in the next life either... :o

Rather disappointingly I'm coming back as a parrot.

I was hoping to become an alligator, but it doesn't look as though I'm going to fulfil my fantasy of a threesome in the next life either... :o

Not to worry, I'm not sure how good an all male alligator threesome would be anyway.

I'm presuming The Four Horsemen is male? It's funny how you just decide in your head who's male & female on forums unless it's really obvious. I can't be bothered to go through past posts to look for evidence, besides which some people clearly tell fibs when they can't be identified. I imagine a sizeable proportion of us are nothing like the personae we put on for DL. For the record I am, but then: -

• I would say that
  • If I were to make up a personality I hope I'd be a bit more inspired

TLC Wrote:

Not to worry, I'm not sure how good an all male alligator threesome would be anyway.

Ahem, quite, yes...

But if we were alligators would it actually matter? I mean, how do you differentiate between a male & female alligator? Obviously I guess that they have different sex organs, but I've watched a fair bit of Steve Irwin & I've never seen a croc or a gator with meat & two veg flopping about...which is good if you think about it, because it would be right bitch crawling about with all that underneath you...or maybe that's why they prefer floating in water...might be nice lapping around your....

No, anyway, perhaps my alligator threesome wasn't very well thought out, but then again, how do we know that we'd all come back as male gators? Is it not perceivable that you or I might come back as female? (would that make us croc-dressers? Oh, suit yourselves).

Then again, if Four Horsemen is male and he came back as a female as well, that would make us all alligator lesbians...which is a scenario I rather like, thinking about it...but then again, maybe not....not with all those teeth...

Anyway, I'm coming back as a parrot, so I don't know why I'm even worrying about it.

I'm off to post a classified in the personal column:

Horny Parrot Seeking Two Equally Horny Parrot Bints For Steamy Menage a Trois In The Afterlife....

After all, Toucan have fun, but three is better.

Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm coming back as a parrot, so I don't know why I'm even worrying about it.

I'm off to post a classified in the personal column:

Horny Parrot Seeking Two Equally Horny Parrot Bints For Steamy Menage a Trois In The Afterlife....

After all, Toucan have fun, but three is better.

Oh dear.

Hey, I'm coming back as a parrot too so how do I apply? :o

Seriously though, I was kind of hoping to come back as a lion or something more... exciting than a parrot.

I've decided that I'm not going to die now until they re-calculate my score.

I,m going to be a wolf!!! :o

If I am coming back as an alligator I hope they make it snappy........

Oh yes, I have it on good authority that I am male at present, although if my intended finds out about my illicit alligator fetish that may change........

I join the ranks of proud parrots.

TLC - I think it's forgiveable to assume that most people are male on this site. After all, Bou is the only one I can think of with a clearly female avatar and name. Furthermore, all the post titles (shipman, hatchet man, I don't have a girlfriend but you probably already knew that) are all male-centered.

Furthermore, most of the women seem complacent with it, satisfied to wield avatars with full grown beards! :o

A cat of all things. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 'ding, fries are done' answer I gave to one of the questions? :o

A cat of all things. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 'ding, fries are done' answer I gave to one of the questions? :o

bear. Growl

bear. Growl

A cat. I'm fine with that; if I could have our cat's life, I'd be laughing my nuts tail off every day... "What's for breakfast?" *nap* "What's for lunch?" *nap* *hunt* *laze around* *play with cat friends, talk trash, chase some stuff* "What's for tea?" *snooze* *bother humans* *snooze, hogging the bed* *go see my cat friends* *snooze* "What's for breakfast?" etc etc. Sounds just fine. Bring It On!