maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

Robert F. Chew "Morbid obesity" was listed as a contributing factor".

Well at least that should provide some temporary work for the local timber industry, producing his coffin

Robert F. Chew "Morbid obesity" was listed as a contributing factor".

The Wire is one of my favourite programs

RIP Prop Joe

Guest Guest

Winston Churchill lived to be 90!

Winston Churchill lived to be 90!

And?

Guest Guest

Just because people are fat doesn't mean they won't live a long life does it!

I'm not sure Churchill would have been classified as morbidly obese firstly, and also he would have had regular access to far better medical care than Robert Chew ever did

Yeah, like YO MOMMA.

• Like 1

Not all smokers die early either but for a site that deals with liklihoods and probabilities being fat does carry added risks.

I'm not sure Churchill would have been classified as morbidly obese firstly, and also he would have had regular access to far better medical care than Robert Chew ever did

Not being picky but is the second part of that necessarily true? Winny may have had access to the highest standards of health care 'at that time' but I'd have thought it's at least possible that Chew would have had access to more recent medical advances? Ofc with it being the good ole' US of A I have no idea of his medical insurance status and whether that would have had any impact. Just wondering as much as anything really.

The mascot for the Heart Attack Grill has dropped dead from a heart attack .Not sure if t his is good publicity for them or bad.. http://www.guardian....ill-mascot-dies

He wasn't the mascot. he was the "unofficial spokeperson"

Their official spokesman, Blair River died in 2011. He weighed in at 575lbs.

The mascot for the Heart Attack Grill has dropped dead from a heart attack .Not sure if t his is good publicity for them or bad.. http://www.guardian....ill-mascot-dies

He wasn't the mascot. he was the "unofficial spokeperson"

Their official spokesman, Blair River died in 2011. He weighed in at 575lbs.

John Alleman was a mere 180lbs at the time of his death, not exactly what I'd call "fat".

Sun reported this week that Georgia Davis had lost 11 stone. Co-incidentally, Britain's favourite tabloid has put on 10p in cover price a 33.33% increase, not that it turned that fact into a major article!

She's put it back on again, via a few cheeky bargain buckets and Zinger Towers. Entertainingly, The Sun lists this under "Scottish News".

Sun reported this week that Georgia Davis had lost 11 stone. Co-incidentally, Britain's favourite tabloid has put on 10p in cover price a 33.33% increase, not that it turned that fact into a major article!

She's put it back on again, via a few cheeky bargain buckets and Zinger Towers. Entertainingly, The Sun lists this under "Scottish News".

Time for your monthly Georgia Davis update, and this could be your last: she's "fighting for her life" and requires assisted breathing.

6.5 st anorexic marries 35st blubber monster. We've thankfully been spared the sub-headline Channel Four Executives Shoot Collective Load!

Either way, they're getting British newspaper coverage, and might get more if it all goes badly wrong!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2335069/Recovering-anorexic-morbidly-obese-man-wed-meeting-eating-disorder-clinic.html?amp;ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Mike Hebranko died last July, didn't get reported. The Daily Mail were all over him when they had a "one more slice of pizza will kill him" strory, but sadly no follow up after The Grim Dominoes delivered. http://mikehebranko.blogspot.co.uk/

One of Britain's most obese men, Liam Johnston, aged only 22 and weighing 66 stone, has died of a heart attack. He was convicted last year of fraud, after using someone else's credit card to pay for pizzas to be delivered to him.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oooooh fuck.

I love that pic of him too, dunno what he's got in his hand there but he seems to be holding it as though it were a videogame controller which says everything.

I just checked and tragically no-one had him on DDP.

The UK's chief medical officer now says that obsesity is becoming the norm.

I find this difficult to believe. I work for an organisation with about 200 people and only a very small number are very fat.

Where are all these obese people?

It is not as if they are easy to hide.

The UK's chief medical officer now says that obsesity is becoming the norm.

I find this difficult to believe. I work for an organisation with about 200 people and only a very small number are very fat.

Where are all these obese people?

Inside, I guess, stuffing themselves.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

To begin I'd like to start with Manuel Uribe (42) of Mexico who weighs in as the 2008 Worlds Fattest Man, according to Guinness world records, at 570 kilos (or 1,257 pounds, for those of you still stuck in the middle ages)

Dead, according to foreign news sources and Wikipedia