Jump to content
Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Recommended Posts

The first teacher I ever fancied was Mrs Lee.

She was lovely.

Later on, when she left to have a baby ( no, if was NOT mine Deathers :lol: ) she was replaced by Miss Douglas who was also rather nice.

Both were teachers of Drama.

I fucking hated Drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The first teacher I ever fancied was Mrs Lee.

She was lovely.

Later on, when she left to have a baby ( no, if was NOT mine Deathers :lol: ) she was replaced by Miss Douglas who was also rather nice.

Both were teachers of Drama.

I fucking hated Drama.

 

You fucking bastard, at least let  me revel in the smug satisfaction of being a predictable cunt..... :D 

 

And you must have went to the posh school, we had no drama lessons.... Food tech was as exotic as it got after they binned off D&T cos someone tried to stab someone else with a saw or something of that ilk - I wasn't there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deathray said:

 

You fucking bastard, at least let  me revel in the smug satisfaction of being a predictable cunt..... :D 

 

And you must have went to the posh school, we had no drama lessons.... Food tech was as exotic as it got after they binned off D&T cos someone tried to stab someone else with a saw or something of that ilk - I wasn't there. 

Nope, it was an Essex Comprehensive school that was a bit shit.

Next time I will let you assume that I porked the drama teacher.:)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I don't necessarily think it is an issue of forums dying so much but more a case of the kind of people that are joining.

There are plenty of intelligent people on here ( not me, obviously) but we do not need anymore smart arses, we need PERSONALITY, ya know, people that have something about them instead of posting like they are actually some sort of robot.

 

 

 

 

Well that's me fucked on about 3 or 4 counts! :D

 

16 hours ago, Deathray said:

 

I'd let him back any day of the week. Also what happened to Guest_Guest or whoever it was, maybe opening guest posting back up would help attract some of the old loony guest posters back as they don't appear to have signed up.

 

 

I'm all for allowing guests to post again, just need an active mod to delete the spam attacks as and when. The actual DL threads were livelier with every passing sod making a hilarious shite pronouncement. At least discussion might ensue rather than "Happy birthday, tumbleweed, happy birthday, tumbleweed, dead" then some randomer going "Never heard of this guy in Kuwait, dull pick". S'why everyone jumped on the Perez de Cuellar meme, because it was a bit of levity and not dry stats.

 

Oh, and it'd help if anytime a bit of a joke bursts out on the forum the mods don't immediately delete all the fucking posts. Fun police.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes utterly shit it has been in here It is bladan who could make a difference. He's so smart and funny Support him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, msc said:

 

Well that's me fucked on about 3 or 4 counts! :D

 

 

I'm all for allowing guests to post again, just need an active mod to delete the spam attacks as and when. The actual DL threads were livelier with every passing sod making a hilarious shite pronouncement. At least discussion might ensue rather than "Happy birthday, tumbleweed, happy birthday, tumbleweed, dead" then some randomer going "Never heard of this guy in Kuwait, dull pick". S'why everyone jumped on the Perez de Cuellar meme, because it was a bit of levity and not dry stats.

 

Oh, and it'd help if anytime a bit of a joke bursts out on the forum the mods don't immediately delete all the fucking posts. Fun police.

 

 

There's not that much gets deleted on here compared to most forums. Think a couple have been deleted recently for not being funny/legal reasons related to an ex member but that's about it. 

 

Has The Mad Hatter/MK been banned by the way, seems to have disappeared? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Deathray said:

 

There's not that much gets deleted on here compared to most forums. Think a couple have been deleted recently for not being funny/legal reasons related to an ex member but that's about it. 

 

Has The Mad Hatter/MK been banned by the way, seems to have disappeared? 

No, not banned.  You need to something spectacularly dumb to get banned.  (Alternatively, if you ask to be banned, we'll ban you) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bladan said:

Yes utterly shit it has been in here It is bladan who could make a difference. He's so smart and funny Support him

Ask to be banned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

No, not banned.  You need to something spectacularly dumb to get banned.  (Alternatively, if you ask to be banned, we'll ban you) 

 

Yup, I'm aware of that :P And so is MK for that matter. (Sesame street porn anyone?). Noticed he'd been missing around 7 days hence the question :) 

 

15 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ask to be banned.

 

Also aware of that one. :) If you're a lunatic like me who occasionally becomes too invested in internet forums as a distraction from real life woes asking for a break can prevent a permanent one being enforced upon you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bladan said:

Yes utterly shit it has been in here It is bladan who could make a difference. He's so smart and funny Support him

 

To be fair your a raging alcoholic going by your posts, so it's not long til your biggest worry is whether your liver will explode by lunchtime rather than the quality or otherwise of the inane ramblings of a bunch of bored but morbid fuckwits on this site.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deathray said:

 

To be fair your a raging alcoholic going by your posts, so it's not long til your biggest worry is whether your liver will explode by lunchtime rather than the quality or otherwise of the inane ramblings of a bunch of bored but morbid fuckwits on this site.

How dare you I'll get a voodoo doll and some needles Then you're finnished!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bladan said:

How dare you I'll get a voodoo doll and some needles Then you're finnished!

you could convert a sex doll into a voodoo doll and give it some loving five times a day

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, runebomme said:

you could convert a sex doll into a voodoo doll and give it some loving five times a day

 

Your mind is a mystery....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 17:46, Deathray said:

 

There's not that much gets deleted on here compared to most forums. Think a couple have been deleted recently for not being funny/legal reasons related to an ex member but that's about it. 

 

Has The Mad Hatter/MK been banned by the way, seems to have disappeared? 

I already told you and others about the personal circumstances that have been preventing me from posting frequently. Besides, I don't want continue posting here regularly anyway because as far back as I can remember I've used the internet to avoid the real world. I may have mentioned that I have autism before on site and because of autism I have massive anxiety about forming relationships/friendships and frequently used this forum and others to avoid doing which led to my teenage years being full of depression and social isolation and the amount of vitrol I would get at times from this website would only serve to worsen my mental health. Real life issues and the fact that this website can be very bad for my mental health means that I've decided to only post when I have something clever to say or to scream at the engineer for being a tard. I still watch this forum regularly because this subject still interests me but avoiding the real world and living in the computer world is something I can't do anymore too much damage done. Tbf it has made my to know that I am actually missed here because no one can deny things were alot more interesting back when I was posting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I already told you and others about the personal circumstances that have been preventing me from posting frequently. Besides, I don't want continue posting here regularly anyway because as far back as I can remember I've used the internet to avoid the real world. I may have mentioned that I have autism before on site and because of autism I have massive anxiety about forming relationships/friendships and frequently used this forum and others to avoid doing which led to my teenage years being full of depression and social isolation and the amount of vitrol I would get at times from this website would only serve to worsen my mental health. Real life issues and the fact that this website can be very bad for my mental health means that I've decided to only post when I have something clever to say or to scream at the engineer for being a tard. I still watch this forum regularly because this subject still interests me but avoiding the real world and living in the computer world is something I can't do anymore too much damage done. Tbf it has made my to know that I am actually missed here because no one can deny things were alot more interesting back when I was posting.

 

Keep off the site, it's the right thing to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For as long as I can remember, I've averaged around 2-3 fevers/colds per year. But the last time I was sick was in May 2017, over 2 years ago. :o Don't want to jinx it or anything, just thought it's weird how my immune system suddenly decided to get stronger than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2019 at 11:57, runebomme said:

you could convert a sex doll into a voodoo doll and give it some loving five times a day

 

Would his penis and sex doll have to be pointed to mecca? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2019 at 16:43, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I am sure its all very fascinating but, why the fuck are there over 20 other members corralled into this discussion??

Maybe you want to make it more private??

 

To answer your question LFN @Lord Fellatio Nelson

 

 

Because I randomly add cunts from here to piss people off and see who baulks at the slightest fucking chance of their bitching being seen by others (msc fucking off as soon as I had Sir Creep for example.) If you wanted say to someones face don't fucking post on the internet cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

To answer your question LFN @Lord Fellatio Nelson

 

 

Because I randomly add cunts from here to piss people off and see who baulks at the slightest fucking chance of their bitching being seen by others (msc fucking off as soon as I had Sir Creep for example.) If you wanted say to someones face don't fucking post on the internet cunts.

All utterly pointless.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I missed all the fun here today.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2019 at 23:35, the_engineer said:

 

Would his penis and sex doll have to be pointed to mecca? 

you have to ask bladen about that he is the master of voodoo I only suggested that he has options he was not aware of

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 16:08, runebomme said:

you have to ask bladen about that he is the master of voodoo I only suggested that he has options he was not aware of

 

 

Mind is the key in voodoo. Get some nails and a hair. Then concentrate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use