Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Oh my :) , carry on.

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I see you chose a job so you could spend your days with people as similarly afflicted by utter madness as yourself. 

You are an amateur darling.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

I did used to cold call my own Grandad asking him to donate to black charities so I will give you that one.

Bit rascit that, indeed a large bit fascist.....

29 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm sure all your instantly doomed relationships of the past had great potential as well until the poor woman spent more than five minutes in your company and sat sobbing uncontrollably at her desk wondering what unknown mental impairment she had been inflicted with meant a man as deranged, fanatical and ominously bleak in hear as you deemed her as a suitable concubine. As her sobs echoed throughout the dwelling she called home, I wonder what madness she descended into upon the realisation that she was so far down the societal rungs that she merely existed as a potential relation to a gentleman of such low echelons and low morals as you, that she was permanently to have the knowledge of her true, penniless social worth equal to that of her now much unwanted partner. I wonder what the young peeler who arrived the next morning to scrape the remains of her body up off the floor from where it had hung lifeless in the realisation that the utter lowlife that was Sean had deemed her worthy of his company; that he had deemed her equally as unsatisfactory a human being as her.

Concubine is such a fabulous word.  So much better than 'partner'.

It sounds vaguely floral.  Or vegetable.  "There are some lovely concubines at the bottom of the garden".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

I did used to cold call my own Grandad asking him to donate to black charities so I will give you that one.

Ah so you're a fucking racist then? How much did you sell your gollwogs for? Actually don't answer me that, you're latest one night stand from the facial disfiguration society told me that she had to make a dash for it when she found the gollywog collection under your bed.

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Always impressive to see you drift backwards and forwards from Mr Nice Guy to Mr Cunt them back again.

When have I ever drifted into "Mr Cunt" territory. I'm an upstanding member of this forum who always conducts himself with the utmost respect and dignity towards everyone. I've never once acted badly towards anyone slightly, let alone enough to be viewed as a cunt.

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm mean that only applies if you actually any good at, though I suppose if nobody else been along to show you how it's been done you could continue to live in your perfect ignorance that your doing a good job!

You seem a real expert! My concubine was never too good I admit. Hope she improves under your guide.

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Ah so you're a fucking racist then? How much did you sell your gollwogs for? Actually don't answer me that, you're latest one night stand from the facial disfiguration society told me that she had to make a dash for it when she found the gollywog collection under your bed.

I just hid golliwog's under my Grandads duvet.

Just now, drol said:

You seem a real expert! My concubine was never too good I admit. Hope she improves under your guide.

Well blow-up sex toys have always been a bit inanimate in that department haven't they? You'll find a real girl one day though.

• Haha 1

I do have a golliwog fridge magnet somewhere though.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

I just hid golliwog's under my Grandads duvet.

I really hope you actually make it in politics - which you will because you're a cunt - so I can ruin your career by sending this to Guido Fawkes and the Guardian.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deathray said:

Well blow-up sex toys have always been a bit inanimate in that department haven't they? You'll find a real girl one day though.

What like your mother.I hear she is on heat at the moment.

Zoey is Zorders public face account and daeshray his ranting one?

Stranger things.....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I really hope you actually make it in politics - which you will because you're a cunt - so I can ruin your career by sending this to Guido Fawkes and the Guardian.

Me in politics.I am far too honest to succeed in that game 

1 minute ago, Sean said:

What like your mother.I hear she is on heat at the moment.

Bit fucking far mate? Way too fucking far! I've never fucking insulted anyone on this forum's family, only ever them themselves. Let's play by the fucking same rules mate, have a bit of fucking respect will you, don't want a reputation as a fucking childish cunt do you?

1 minute ago, charon said:

Zoey is Zorders public face account and daeshray his ranting one?

Stranger things.....

Given that PB has publically shown that I'm not Zorders/Joey on separate occasions you're barking up the wrong tree. I just keep forgetting to take my meds. 

Lololol lololol

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Bit fucking far mate? Way too fucking far! I've never fucking insulted anyone on this forum's family, only ever them themselves. Let's play by the fucking same rules mate, have a bit of fucking respect will you, don't want a reputation as a fucking childish cunt do you?

Go play with your dummy lego and power ranger dolls.

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Given that PB has publically shown that I'm not Zorders/Joey on separate occasions you're barking up the wrong tree. I just keep forgetting to take my meds. 

I am sure you do.

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

As Zoey fucked up nemerous times with screenshots of him using a VPN, don't think your'e off the fucking hook.

And I know what happens when people don't take their meds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Go play with your dummy logo and power ranger dolls.

Dude just fucking admit it? You went over the fucking line.

@Paul Bearer ban this little cunt, he's a fucking tool and he went too far cos he's a wankstain who insults peoples families rather than them. Teach him to have some fucking decorum, ay?

3 minutes ago, charon said:

As Zoey fucked up nemerous times with screenshots of him using a VPN, don't think your'e off the fucking hook.

I don't use VPNs, which can again be fucking confirmed by the stazi already quoted in this post or @DevonDeathTrip@Death Impends

vintage.jpg

1 minute ago, Sean said:

And I know what happens when people don't take their meds.

They drop out of their masters degrees..... cos they're hard like that.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

vintage.jpg

Careful posting pictures of kids or you'll end up on that list you've just got off....