Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

I want some of what Bladan's got. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

There's no you and there's no Bladan. Bladan is Manitou, the great omnipresent spirit. Bladan is Tao. Bladan is Spinoza's God in which Einstein believed. All we have ever had, or ever can have, are experiences in Brahman's mind.

We experience space and time and physical bodies and bills and back pain and Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian and climate change only because the mind is divided from singularity to plurality.

The same illusion is produced in a gallery of mirrors. Or in the library that I saw in a dream. We are not a collection of breaking mirrors or rotting books. We are One.

We are the quantum tetrahedron. We are the trinity. We are Batman, Robin and the Catwoman. We are Lucy in the sky with kaleidoscope diamonds and marmalade eyes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bladan said:

There's no you and there's no Bladan. Bladan is Manitou, the great omnipresent spirit. Bladan is Tao. Bladan is Spinoza's God in which Einstein believed. All we have ever had, or ever can have, are experiences in Brahman's mind.

We experience space and time and physical bodies and bills and back pain and Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian and climate change only because the mind is divided from singularity to plurality.

The same illusion is produced in a gallery of mirrors. Or in the library that I saw in a dream. We are not a collection of breaking mirrors or rotting books. We are One.

We are the quantum tetrahedron. We are the trinity. We are Batman, Robin and the Catwoman. We are Lucy in the sky with kaleidoscope diamonds and marmalade eyes.

You are a poet but don`t know it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

I don't think you do........

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

You are a poet but don`t know it.

.....and you are a man from the UK

who is, in no way,

a bird from Norway

or summat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2017 at 02:58, bladan said:

Complete with LSD.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2017 at 17:57, CarolAnn said:

Complete with LSD.

Yes LSD exists but so does everything else, and that's who we really are. I am the walrus. So are you and so are Napoleon, Julius Caesar and dinosaurs, Idi Amin,  hookworms, cheetahs, Bugs Bunny, Tutankhamon, Sirius, Adolf Hitler, Betelgeuze, Saturn, the dodo, the plague, King Kong, flying saucers, Joseph Mengele, Robert Louis Stevenson, my bottle of rum, the old bitch who poisoned my cat when I was 11. I am that cat too. I am also Humpty Dumpty. I am Ötzi. I am the viper which I killed 20 years ago.

We're One. We're the Eternal Living Being that Plato wrote about. Prove me that I'm wrong. You'll fail. So did Charlemagne. I did it. I am Charlemagne. I am Phantom. I am Goofy. I am a Chinese pimp who died 100 years ago because of opium poisoning. I am the Red Baron. I am Friedrich Nietzsche.

There's no bladan. We're all one. Let's get rid of our fallen ego-consciousness and join together. Then paradise will be ours. It is already ours because time is an illusion. So everything's just fine.

Joke's wearing a bit thin now.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Toast said:

Joke's wearing a bit thin now.

To be fair Toastie, I had no idea he was trying to be funny.

• Haha 2

On 11/9/2017 at 20:26, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

To be fair Toastie, I had no idea he was trying to be funny.

There's no bladan. We're all one. Let's get rid of our fallen ego-consciousness and join together. Then paradise will be ours. It is already ours because time is an illusion. So everything's just fine.

^ I'm crap at this "who are they?" game. Doesn't read like charon or Spade. Deathray? PB? LFN? Course this is where it turns out half the socks are the least likely suspect - Bibliogryphon or someone...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

^ I'm crap at this "who are they?" game. Doesn't read like charon or Spade. Deathray? PB? LFN? Course this is where it turns out half the socks are the least likely suspect - Bibliogryphon or someone...

Not me.  I don't have an alter ego any more, also the ones I did have have been deleted. 

Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Not me.  I don't have an alter ego any more, also the ones I did have have been deleted. 

Damn, RIP Joey.

Well, hell, everyone else had a joke about it. :D

• Like 2

I only have one sock puppet account and I think it's pretty obvious what it is.

1 hour ago, msc said:

It's not me either.

Even I cannot bore the tits off of everybody as effectively as 'bladan' is.

Wait YW...

Is that "Handy is bladan"

or

"Spade is Handy"??

Ftr the smart cash is for Spades to be Mercarte.

And 'no', I'm not bladan, I hate the fucking Beetles.

I have no idea...

Was just an excuse to post Shari and Lambchop tbh...

• Like 2

I've never posted as anyone but me but it's possible that The Magic Wanderer may have posted as me the odd time when we were together, but that was a long time ago. That is not a confession, just a suspicion. 

I think bladan is probably Banshees Scream, no idea who theoldlady is though. 

2 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

I've never posted as anyone but me but it's possible that The Magic Wanderer may have posted as me the odd time when we were together, but that was a long time ago. That is not a confession, just a suspicion. 

I think bladan is probably Banshees Scream, no idea who theoldlady is though. 

I think there would be more chance of you being a Truck driving serial killer than of being anybody else but you on here.

If bladan is really Banshees then poor old Banshees has really gone down hill.

• Like 2

Tbh, I'll know when I see Spade's sock - it'll be the other person who mysteriously gives Glynis Johns 50 points in the Crowdsourced this December! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Tbh, I'll know when I see Spade's sock - it'll be the other person who mysteriously gives Glynis Johns 50 points in the Crowdsourced this December! :D

I did consider the possibility of making some lame joke about Spadeys sock being full of jizz but, quite honestly, the fella is a bit above all of that infantile humour.

However, If you would like to repost and mention one of Deathrays socks then, obviously, I can do the deed. :D

• Haha 1

Tbh, I'll know when I see Deathray's sock - it'll be the other person who mysteriously gives that Polish weather guy I can't spell the name of 50 points in the Crowdsourced this December! :D

There, don't say I don't do requests now and again!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I only have one sock puppet account and I think it's pretty obvious what it is.

Cold on the last Carlisle away day was it?

19 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I think there would be more chance of you being a Truck driving serial killer than of being anybody else but you on here.

If bladan is really Banshees then poor old Banshees has really gone down hill.

I take that as a compliment. Let's go together down hill to nirvana