Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

19 minutes ago, charon said:

Oh my :) , carry on.

You're just pissed off I've stolen you're niche.

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Dude just fucking admit it? You went over the fucking line.

@Paul Bearer ban this little cunt, he's a fucking tool and he went too far cos he's a wankstain who insults peoples families rather than them. Teach him to have some fucking decorum, ay?

I don't use VPNs, which can again be fucking confirmed by the stazi already quoted in this post or @DevonDeathTrip

Duh fucktard , VPN for one account, not for another.

Bright as a brick, and a brick that went to a special school.

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Careful posting pictures of kids or you'll end up on that list you've just got off....

All of the people in that pic are dead or in their 70s.

1 minute ago, charon said:

Duh fucktard , VPN for one account, not for another.

Bright as a brick, and a brick that went to a special school.

I'm not fucking JoeyRuss or Zorders or anyone else you highland dwelling sheep shagging cunt.

1 minute ago, charon said:

All of the people in that pic are dead or in their 70s.

He might have some dodgy fetishes.

Which member of the fucking Stazi moved our posts in here, you utter wankstain.

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What is it with you and Monday nights?  You were kicking off this time last week as well.

Just now, DevonDeathTrip said:

What is it with you and Monday nights?  You were kicking off this time last week as well.

I wasn't fucking kicking off til you moved me shit into this thread? I write a perfectly fucking valid argument about why drol should feel like a waste of space and the DDP's a load of shit an it's cast aside and tossed into the fucking drunkos thread?

Quiz night, he lost.

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Always impressive to see you drift backwards and forwards from Mr Nice Guy to Mr Cunt them back again.

I mean I'm still waiting for an answer as to when I've actually been a "Mr Cunt"

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

I wasn't fucking kicking off til you moved me shit into this thread? I write a perfectly fucking valid argument about why drol should feel like a waste of space and the DDP's a load of shit an it's cast aside and tossed into the fucking drunkos thread?

Nothing to do with me.  I'm just back from my jog. 

I worry about some of the posters here (not just you).  Life is fleeting and we spend far too greater a proportion of it just squabbling about... nothing really.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Nothing to do with me.  I'm just back from my jog. 

I worry about some of the posters here (not just you).  Life is fleeting and we spend far too greater a proportion of it just squabbling about... nothing really.  

No-ones fucking squabbling, where just play fighting. Think of us as cats locked in houses with nothing better to do,

Don't worry about me. I'm perfectly sane, I just use this forum account as a vent for the emotions real life forbids the display of in public.

I, not DDT, moved the posts into this thread. Alright, the rant on drol's team could have been kept in the DDP thread since it still had relevance to the subject at hand, but the rest of the sparring veered way off course to the subject matter and seemed much more suited to this thread. I could've just as easily gotten rid of it altogether.

Just now, Death Impends said:

I, not DDT, moved the posts into this thread. Alright, the rant on drol's team could have been kept in the DDP thread since it still had relevance to the subject at hand, but the rest of the sparring veered way off course to the subject matter and seemed much more suited to this thread. I could've just as easily gotten rid of it altogether.

You'd be breaking with about ten years of Deathlist tradition by being such a miserable cunt you'd do that though and with any sense your admin rights would be provoked. We're all sane compared to the nutters who used to post before us. 

Deleted

Edited by DevonDeathTrip

Link deleted

Edited by DevonDeathTrip

45 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Stasi. 

• Like 3

Dear Death ray your rants have become so specular that they can bring users back from the dead. The reason I have come back to this forum is to ask you this one question, why are you still here? Why are you wasting your time here? You seem to clearly hate this site and the fact that you are one but you still go here on a daily basis. If you are this unhappy, leave or at least deliberately get yourself banned like I did. You are young and you shouldn't be wasting your life on a subject as depressing as deatlisting instead you should be studying or going out. Take a honest look at yourself and you'll realise the only person stopping yourself from doing these activities is you. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

When have I ever drifted into "Mr Cunt" territory. I'm an upstanding member of this forum who always conducts himself with the utmost respect and dignity towards everyone. I've never once acted badly towards anyone slightly, let alone enough to be viewed as a cunt.

Have you ran out of socks?

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

You'd be breaking with about ten years of Deathlist tradition by being such a miserable cunt you'd do that though and with any sense your admin rights would be provoked. We're all sane compared to the nutters who used to post before us. 

Really seems like the only cunt on here is Deathray...tbh...just leave

29 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Dear Death ray your rants have become so specular that they can bring users back from the dead. The reason I have come back to this forum is to ask you this one question, why are you still here? Why are you wasting your time here? You seem to clearly hate this site and the fact that you are one but you still go here on a daily basis. If you are this unhappy, leave or at least deliberately get yourself banned like I did. You are young and you shouldn't be wasting your life on a subject as depressing as deatlisting instead you should be studying or going out. Take a honest look at yourself and you'll realise the only person stopping yourself from doing these activities is you. 

I am with this guy here!

• Like 1

He is on a two week suspension right now. Apologies for not mentioning it earlier.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

He is on a two week suspension right now. Apologies for not mentioning it earlier.

If we have a whip round can you extend it to 20 years?

• Like 1

FFS. I go out for a few beers and all this shit happens. I can see us promoting an antipidean member/mod to admin. 

You sod offline to watch TV with the wife one night and miss all the fun.