Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

1 minute ago, msc said:

You sod offline to watch TV with the wife one night and miss all the fun.

Coronation street is getting exciting now. :lol:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

He is on a two week suspension right now. Apologies for not mentioning it earlier.

At least he got his Deathlist Cup team in first before going off on one. Bad luck Sir Creep, no automatic byes to the next round for you. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Coronation street is getting exciting now. :lol:

Last World Cup, because one of the games was on after, I saw the final few minutes of the soap on mute. I turned to the wife and said "I don't recognise any of the people in Corrie these days" and she replied "Yeah, that's because that's actually Emmerdale!"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If we have a whip round can you extend it to 20 years?

Put it this way, in future instances the staff won't be as lenient as it has been regarding his intermittent outbursts.

Fucking hell, the one time a thread is actually ABOUT ME and I miss it. 

PS there is no tree on earth that could support the weight of both me and that fat bastard LFN  :lol:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Yggdrasil?  Mythic like ye twa old sport :D

I had to google that as I’m a bit of a thicko:lol: 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Dear Death ray your rants have become so specular that they can bring users back from the dead. The reason I have come back to this forum is to ask you this one question, why are you still here? Why are you wasting your time here? You seem to clearly hate this site and the fact that you are one but you still go here on a daily basis. If you are this unhappy, leave or at least deliberately get yourself banned like I did. You are young and you shouldn't be wasting your life on a subject as depressing as deatlisting instead you should be studying or going out. Take a honest look at yourself and you'll realise the only person stopping yourself from doing these activities is you. 

Can we have The 'Kid back now? He's the same age as my child#1 and I'd be quite proud if she'd written that. Especially "specular" rants :lol: Go on. I'll bin him myself if he starts again.

35 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Can we have The 'Kid back now? He's the same age as my child#1 and I'd be quite proud if she'd written that. Especially "specular" rants :lol: Go on. I'll bin him myself if he starts again.

Is that definitely him?  It's not his style at all.

17 hours ago, msc said:

At least he got his Deathlist Cup team in first before going off on one. Bad luck Sir Creep, no automatic byes to the next round for you. :D

Interesting... will I meet him in round two?

Deathray, you are only a second-class troll!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Interesting... will I meet him in round two?

You might if Sir Creep doesn't get a team in! One other person currently faces a bye if their opponent doesn't send a team in, and of course, there's 2 matches where neither has a team in yet.

21 minutes ago, Toast said:

The IPs match up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

"Specular", and passive aggressive age-related insults aren't his style? :lol: I am torn on this though. His post suggests Deathlisting is a terrible waste of time and he's better off without us. I once lost a BMW (ask Lady G) because things were getting interesting on the forum :ninja: so I know where he is coming from.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Me too m8 - I just hide it behind a load of guff :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Deathray said:

Shall we take a look at the utter fucking societal rejects that that have been included in that stupid so-called team?

We've got Patrick Cryne - a fucking nobody with cancer who owned a fucking piece of shit second rate football team.

We've got Rayya Ellias - a fucking nobody lezza writer's wife.

We've got Jessica Falkholt - a fucking nobody from an Australian fucking kitchen-sink pile of wank soap opera.

We've got Bobby Zarin - an absolute fucking nobody reality TV stars husband.

There's nothing impressive about scouring the net for utter fucking nobodies so you can self-fellate to the fact you've won a deadpool about celebrities by picking people famous for fucking being ill or being related to someone. 

This games gone to the fucking pits.

But it's all okay droll can self-fellate himself in the knowledge that he's absolutely dandy as the winner of the piece of shit league.

That's MR bobby zarin to you. 

• Haha 1

WTF happened to deathray and why couldn't I have drawn him in the deathlist cup ?   Didn't someone else do something similar recently?

5 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

WTF happened to deathray and why couldn't I have drawn him in the deathlist cup ?   Didn't someone else do something similar recently?

You drew me. Therefore your walkover is assured.

• Haha 1

And as msc said upthread, Deathray's Cup team is already in so it's not the free pass you think it'd be!

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

"Specular", and passive aggressive age-related insults aren't his style? :lol: I am torn on this though. His post suggests Deathlisting is a terrible waste of time and he's better off without us. I once lost a BMW (ask Lady G) because things were getting interesting on the forum :ninja: so I know where he is coming from.

I didn't mean the content :D It just seems much more articulate than the Kid's usual efforts.

• Like 1

ah yes missed that  I also missed deathrays heel turn. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:
5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Me too m8 - I just hide it behind a load of guff :D

Norse mythology seems to be all the rage now though.  Thor, American Gods and all that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boudicca said:

I don't mind him coming back so long as somebody hides his socks so he can't wank into them.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I don't mind him coming back so long as somebody hides his socks so he can't wank into them.

Where would you prefer him to wank?

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

Where would you prefer him to wank?

Well, nowhere.

That way we may get some sense out of him.

On 1/29/2018 at 17:27, Death Impends said:

He is on a two week suspension right now. Apologies for not mentioning it earlier.

Thank you...there is getting mad and pissy...and there is literally being a cunt-nugget, you have done the right thing

• Like 1