Grim_Rita

DeathList "Dead" Chat!

Since when did "Dead Chat" turn back into "Live Chat"? :)

I'd like to lay claim to the official DL record for time spent in one session in the DL chat.

I went in at 20:24 on Friday 11th August, and left at 04:30 this morning Saturday 12th August; a grand total of 8 hours 6 minutes. I was actively engaged in conversation for around 7 of those hours.

That, I contend, is the longest anyone's spent in there. Call Norris McWhirter, get Roy Castle up and let's rubber-stamp the attempt.

Thanks to Lady Grendel, Slave To The Grave, Notapotato, Windsor and Banshees Scream for helping me get through the challenge. Just a shame I couldn't have engaged more of you in conversation. I may make another attempt later in the year, I'll publicise it first though, get the support going...

p.s. I think it should revert to being called Dead Chat.

I had a dream last night about all the dead chat regulars. Windsor, LG, Notapotato, ie+ and I were all on a boat and ended up discovering a new country in the Arctic. It was rather odd. Anyone else ever dreamt about us deathlisters?

I had a dream last night about all the dead chat regulars. Windsor, LG, Notapotato, ie+ and I were all on a boat and ended up discovering a new country in the Arctic. It was rather odd. Anyone else ever dreamt about us deathlisters?

I've never dreamt about deathlisters but I've often wondered what they look like. I'm intrigued to know what everyone looked like in your dream Handrejka.

I've never dreamt about deathlisters but I've often wondered what they look like. I'm intrigued to know what everyone looked like in your dream Handrejka.

The only one I remember clearly was ie+, who looked like Cate Blanchet and had long flowing blond hair. Windsor had a big W on his top and was cute with wavy fair hair. I know what LG looks like, so she looked like herself and NAP kept in the background but had a vague young Michael Palin look to him

NAP kept in the background but had a vague young Michael Palin look to him

I've been told there's a similarity, though I don't see it myself.

If I were you, I should get on to Banshees Scream right away to have that dream properly interpreted.

The only one I remember clearly was ie+, who looked like Cate Blanchet and had long flowing blond hair.

Amazing! That's exactly what I look like in real life! <_<

The only one I remember clearly was ie+, who looked like Cate Blanchet and had long flowing blond hair.

Amazing! That's exactly what I look like in real life! <_<

cate_blanchett_2.jpg

You can't be serious Ie? She puts on glasses, and she is a 9\10!

And by the way, Notapotato doesn't really look like a young Michael Palin. I could also swear my name was listed in your dream - post H? Would I be wrong?

Windsor had a big W on his top and was cute with wavy fair hair.

Well I'm not one to argue, H.

(Except I'm not Canadian. <_< (Terrence and Philip)).

Just to say that I had a thoroughly good time in the dead chat last night - not a snooze-fest at all. :rolleyes:

Less than two weeks and I can be back into Dead Chat... I haven't had personal access in months, and now I feel out of the loop, not knowing what's going on with everyone... :banghead:

Less than two weeks and I can be back into Dead Chat... I haven't had personal access in months, and now I feel out of the loop, not knowing what's going on with everyone... :banghead:

Join us in chat and you'll know more than you ever wished to know.

Less than two weeks and I can be back into Dead Chat... I haven't had personal access in months, and now I feel out of the loop, not knowing what's going on with everyone... :D

Yes, it's quite an education :banghead: .

Less than two weeks and I can be back into Dead Chat... I haven't had personal access in months, and now I feel out of the loop, not knowing what's going on with everyone... :D

Yes, it's quite an education :banghead: .

A tremendoes amount of small talk.

Based on about nine minutes a couple of days back I'd say it's lively and informative with a few laughs available.

Not been in for ages. Is there a regular meet now?

Welcome back, darlin'! Is this the kind of regular meet you were referring to? You're welcome to join us, as long as you bring your own machine. You'll also be expected to supply the tea and biscuits once a fortnight.

Less than two weeks and I can be back into Dead Chat... I haven't had personal access in months, and now I feel out of the loop, not knowing what's going on with everyone... ;)

Yes, it's quite an education <_< .

A tremendoes amount of small talk.

Small BS? That's not what you told us

Can one of the admins sort out the problem with showing who is in the live chat on the main board? Most nights a few members names don't show up, but tonight there are quite a few of us in and none of us show up at all, this seems to vary from country to country, members outwith the UK seem to see most of the people who are in, but within the UK it is a totally different matter, we see one or two members at most and tonight was a prime examle, 5 members in the chat about 8 p.m., not one of whom was showing as being in the chat.

Can one of the admins sort out the problem with showing who is in the live chat on the main board? Most nights a few members names don't show up, but tonight there are quite a few of us in and none of us show up at all, this seems to vary from country to country, members outwith the UK seem to see most of the people who are in, but within the UK it is a totally different matter, we see one or two members at most and tonight was a prime examle, 5 members in the chat about 8 p.m., not one of whom was showing as being in the chat.

They were all showing on my screen LG.

They were all showing on my screen LG.

There's definitely something odd going on. Everyone was showing when I arrived in chat last night, but then when I refreshed a few minutes later, only LG was showing although no-one had left.

I just tried to get into chat and a big red cross came up? Is this due to tech type problms or have I also been banned?

I just tried to get into chat and a big red cross came up? Is this due to tech type problms or have I also been banned?

I'm getting the same thing.

I have tried to get in 3 times in the past 5 minutes and can't get in despite the board showing me as being in. I am going to reboot my computer and try again although it has been running fine all day.

I'm getting the same thing.

All seems very suspicious