Grim_Rita

DeathList "Dead" Chat!

It now shows that I'm in, but I'm not. I tried to get in, but it still just comes up blank with the message

"load: class Client not found". Hmmm...

(I become a Post Quality Professor for just one moment)

Star Crossed - Post Grade - C-... :rolleyes:

ah the old Dead Chat isnt that bad after all.. met some quite likeable people in there last night... see you in there soon. (probably when its 1am and im half asleep again)

mmm... my link to the chat has disappeared, never shows up any people there anymore. I had assumed it had been discontinued.

strange place - this chat room.. the other day i met an 18 year old girl in there who didnt even have a clue what the deathlist was...

strange place - this chat room.. the other day i met an 18 year old girl in there who didnt even have a clue what the deathlist was...

Life is strange my friend. Life is strange. Sometimes.

Ah, so you've been "Crystalled" too. Don't let that put you off coming in again.

Ah, so you've been "Crystalled" too. Don't let that put you off coming in again.

haha yeah crystal! oh, the fun i had resizing pictures for her through the night.....

haha yeah crystal! oh, the fun i had resizing pictures for her through the night.....

Poor you. We were joined by one of her friends too the other night which was all rather odd.

Look in the "Who is Here?" thread for some clues.

:D

It's easier if you look in the "who's not here" thread. If they're not there, then they're not here,

...but for anyone who wants to chat with someone who is here, this is what I meant.

from NotaPotato:  If anyone wants to chat, there's a place in your member profile to let folks know your name on AIM, MSN etc.,

I think the info is available to the general ranting public, so some might not be keen on disclosing it, but I've yet to have a problem of that kind.

There is also the deathlist personal message service for those more intimate intimations which may not concern the general readership. (Although they may well interest some of us)

I hope I haven't broken any rules by quoting from a different thread.

No, Cap'n, you haven't broken any rules. There are no rules anymore. We can talk about anything, anywhere. Apparently, that's the way NAP wants it.

Ban the sh*t.

Star Crossed is a worse troll than what I am.

[

No, Cap'n, you haven't broken any rules. There are no rules anymore. We can talk about anything, anywhere. Apparently, that's the way NAP wants it.

The way you are going on StarToss, I get the feeling you haven't had your nap.

Not having much success here, are we?

The Snuff Club at work has done considerably better which is most unusual as DeathList is usually way out in front. We started early January with Magnus, Carlo, Sidney and the latest was Frankie last week.

Why on earth was Magnus not on the list did nobody know that he had cancer?

Personally I thought he'd last a year.

Obviously I was wrong.

Hi Windsor,

You certainly are on the ball tonight!

I cannot get on the Chat Room - very frustrating - I think somebody must have disabled my cookies or something.

I cannot get on the Chat Room - very frustrating - I think somebody must have disabled my cookies or something.

You probably just need to upgrade your Java software.

I'm having big trouble getting into the chat.

Strange thing is, it works fine with the same computer at at a different location. Even using the same IP (though the number will be slightly different).

I can't get in on the other computer either. Either something's wrong with the router here, or sigmachat doesn't like my IP number. Not that using a proxy server makes a bit of difference.

I also can't get into the sigmachat site.

I'm having big trouble getting into the chat.

Strange thing is, it works fine with the same computer at at a different location. Even using the same IP (though the number will be slightly different).

I can't get in on the other computer either. Either something's wrong with the router here, or sigmachat doesn't like my IP number. Not that using a proxy server makes a bit of difference.

I also can't get into the sigmachat site.

The last Java upgrade I did (when the chat was upgraded) is said to contain errors.

I use Java on another site but now I just get messages telling me to upgrade again due to faults in the Java software.

What happened to the nice shiny new chat room? It's all grey and colourless in there now :P

What happened to the nice shiny new chat room? It's all grey and colourless in there now :P

Yes, it is really sombre, not quite as bad as the George Melly forum mind.

Very hard to follow when it's busy on account of everyone being the same colour and no extra rooms for Starcrossed to hide in.

I hope everything can get straightened out regarding the chat room. It's one of my favorite features. Hope to see all my pals there soon.

Message to TLC, whom I was chatting with just a minute ago.

Sorry for the abrupt departure. It's that dreadful ISP that I'm stuck with. they change my IP address every few minutes and all data transfer then stops.

Then when I got back into the forum, the chat box wouldn't let me back because it thought I was still in it. But I'm not!

I daren't try updating any Java at the moment because of the data transfer problems that I'm having, so I'll just have to sit outside. :P

Yeah, I went in today to check if my Java update was ok with it, and it looks the same but half the functions seem to have been removed; colour, most of the audio effects, the key next to someone's name when they're typing, little but useful things.

Also I had trouble opening a new window with it open, and when I finally had two windows open in chat and closed one it threw me out of chat completely. Of course, it might have done that before, not sure if I've tried that previously.

Hi Captain. I thought you might have left even though you were still showing as in. That's when I tried opening the other window and got myself chucked out too...

FA cup is on now though, so I'll leave it for the time being.

OK - now the Java applet fails to load. No chat for me.

I NEED MY CHAT!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This nervous breakdown brought to you courtesy of a woman in the middle of nowhere with no television or WalMart. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.

I got myself a new computer and managed to get myself to appear in chat without actually being in chat, so apologies if anyone was confused. I'll have to figure it out soon so that I can regail you all with my latest adventures...

... the yawn Emoticon is located in the Ernest Gallo thread. :D

Is it insult Handrejka week in chat or something? First of all BS tells me I'm fat and now some newbie has just asked if I'm male!!

Is it insult Handrejka week in chat or something? First of all BS tells me I'm fat and now some newbie has just asked if I'm male!!

So what's your problem, fatboy? Run out of doughnuts or something and now you're taking it out on us? :crossbone:

Guest Guest_Star Crossed_*

Ok... so... I went into the chat tonight, only to experience a serious lag. So I exited that chat, closed the browser window, opened a new one and tried to re-enter the chat only to be told that I was already in there, and therefore could not get "in". Weird...