football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

Heard on the radio this morning that Russell Watson (crap tenor) has just had surgery for a brain tumour. Can't find a web link though.

Heard on the radio this morning that Russell Watson (crap tenor) has just had surgery for a brain tumour. Can't find a web link though.

Here's the link. It's benign and he'll be fine.

Here's the link. It's benign and he'll be fine.

:D

OoO has got her documented in his thread, http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...ost&p=68468 There's not many that escape his eagle eye.

Although he doesn't mention Sunny Von Bulow, former spouse of Claus.

I added both of them following this post, TF.

I had noticed von Bulow before, but it's a difficult one to call. Is she any more likely to die in 2007, then in the last 25 plus years? Felt it was worthy of adding on to the revised "More likely to die (and get UK obit) list"

Likewise Blackham, I'm sure somebody mentioned him somewhere, but he's a good candidate, for DL perhaps as well.

The only problem with Hadlee is an obit, but I think the BBC might do. But I don't think he'll make 2007 - I'll keep my (eagle) eye on that - if he's still ill, I'll pop him on the list soon.

I reckon Hadlee would definately get a UK obit OoO. The Times always wax lyrical about old cricketers who leave the crease. We'll soon find out anyway.

Times Obit !

Cahal Daly, Emeritus Roman Catholic Bishop Of Armagh and former Primate Of All Ireland is 89 years old today.

His Wiki entry mentions that he has suffered from "considerable health problems" and was unable to attend the funeral of The Pope last year for medical reasons.

Cahal Daly, Emeritus Roman Catholic Bishop Of Armagh and former Primate Of All Ireland is 89 years old today.

His Wiki entry mentions that he has suffered from "considerable health problems" and was unable to attend the funeral of The Pope last year for medical reasons.

I particularly liked this bit of his Wiki page,

Daly was also criticised by Catholic priests live on the Late Late Show for what some of them suggested was his failure to provide leadership to the Church in the aftermath of the Smyth affair, the convictions of priests for child sexual abuse, and the resignation of former County Kerry Bishop Eamon Casey amid the revelation that he had fathered a son by an American divorceé

There's Panorama programme on BBC one tonight called Sex crimes and the Vatican.

Sounds like Father Ted had it spot on about the Catholic church.

Spy and traitor George Blake is according to his Russian publisher seriously ill.

I'll take their word for it, onto the provisional DDP list for '07...

A good week for spotting fading Tories although the Chingford Skinhead looks as perky as ever. What's happened to Fattie Soames, still young but still eating I expect?

This from Wikipedia: A girlfriend once described having sex with him as akin to "lying in bed when suddenly the wardrobe topples over and falls on top of you with the key still in the lock."

Legendary National Hunt trainer Martin Pipe has an incurable, muscle-wasting disease...

Not many fences to go

Pipe is a cert but not for a wee while yet. By the looks of that he could see out 2007.

It's been at least a week since I found an ill national leader.

Than Shwe, the despotic ruler of Burma is reported to have a few health issues.

"...Last year the then-75-year-old SPDC senior leader, who is known to suffer from hypertension and is a diabetic, had a mild stroke but quickly recovered. In the past few months there have been new reports that his health is deteriorating again, according to a Myanmar army doctor who spoke with Asia Times Online.

According to one foreign visitor who recently met with Than Shwe, the senior general is often short of breath. In a video of his daughter's recent wedding viewed by Asia Times Online, he clearly had trouble walking."

Because of the state sponsored murder, torture, rape, detention without trial, massive forced relocations, and forced labor that Burma has inflicted on it's people, I hope Than Shwe dies a slow and painful death :(

It's been at least a week since I found an ill national leader.

Than Shwe, the despotic ruler of Burma is reported to have a few health issues.

"...Last year the then-75-year-old SPDC senior leader, who is known to suffer from hypertension and is a diabetic, had a mild stroke but quickly recovered. In the past few months there have been new reports that his health is deteriorating again, according to a Myanmar army doctor who spoke with Asia Times Online.

According to one foreign visitor who recently met with Than Shwe, the senior general is often short of breath. In a video of his daughter's recent wedding viewed by Asia Times Online, he clearly had trouble walking."

Because of the state sponsored murder, torture, rape, detention without trial, massive forced relocations, and forced labor that Burma has inflicted on it's people, I hope Than Shwe dies a slow and painful death :skull:

Yes a revolting and increasingly bizarre regime, they almost make North Korea look rational.

Still, Burma has some lovely pagodas, they must be a real comfort to its people.

Because of the state sponsored murder, torture, rape, detention without trial, massive forced relocations, and forced labor that Burma has inflicted on it's people, I hope Than Shwe dies a slow and painful death :skull:

Here,here....

Things took an even more sinister twist today, when former Italian footballer Gianluca Pessotto, now general manager of Juventus, who are at the centre of the scandal, fell out of a window & is an serious condition in hospital.

I couldn't think of anywhere else I could put this information, so here goes.

Pessotto is out of hospital, has quit his Juve job, moved out of Turin and is living in the countryside with his brother, running a local pizzeria. Health back to normal, mind back to normal as well, it seems. Even if you had Pessotto down as an outside bet, it's worth deleting that of the lists - it looks as if he'll be fine.

Russell Watson is back in hospital following brain tumour surgery.

Cult leader wants to die with dignity.

Yahweh can no longer walk because of bone and nerve damage from the cancer, according to his doctor. "His prognosis is extremely poor and death appears imminent," Dr. Wynne A. Steinsnyder wrote in a September 28 letter filed with the court.

Yahweh Ben Yahweh? What an inspired name... <_<

Go on, lad. You're on my DDP team

Hey Anubis, go on thinking like this and you will never win. You want knowledge, make the phone calls, go to autograph signings, knock on doors. You can be the servant of Deathlist. The only reason why that doesn't work is because you live in Egypt. If you even live there.

Go on, lad. You're on my DDP team

Hey Anubis, go on thinking like this and you will never win. You want knowledge, make the phone calls, go to autograph signings, knock on doors. You can be the servant of Deathlist. The only reason why that doesn't work is because you live in Egypt. If you even live there.

Go on, lad. You keep thinking like that!

DWB :banghead: