Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

Star Crossed was 'last active' at 4.58 this morning, I think this is a no contest.

Let me guess, in interweb parlance, this would be considered "lurking".

I'm so hoping NAP answers his own question. It seems the site's been pretty quiet of late, so any input from members old or new is always welcome. Except for from Nazis. They're still banned.

Maybe Tempus came from a level above human in distant spaceland, and he has now exited the body that he was wearing for his earthly task, to return to the world from whence he came - task completed.

Maybe Tempus came from a level above human in distant spaceland, and he has now exited the body that he was wearing for his earthly task, to return to the world from whence he came - task completed.

Scientologist. :banghead:

Scientologist. :banghead:

he's like the Garbo of the internet

Might explain SC's unaccountable hatred for me, I'm John Major. Incidentally, I logged in to deadchat for a couple of minutes - first time I've been there in months - SC was busy enough in there.

Star Crossed was 'last active' at 4.58 this morning, I think this is a no contest.

An off-topic post in the Paddy Moore thread ought to do it...

Just doin' some crude maths here. On Tempus' continued none appearances and BS' current posting average the great man will be third on the all time list sometime around May day. He's always said the numbers don't bother him and was magnanimous enough in congratulating me on inheriting the poison chalice. Does being ahead of BS and Windsor matter to him?

An off-topic post in the Paddy Moore thread ought to do it...

Even I'm not volunteering for that one.

Chances are I'll do it by accident eventually.... :)

Might explain SC's unaccountable hatred for me, I'm John Major. Incidentally, I logged in to deadchat for a couple of minutes - first time I've been there in months - SC was busy enough in there.

SnotCrescent hates everyone Maryport.....manys the time he/she/it/unknown/undecided/unsure has attacked me. I realize this reduces your overall status in being hated; but, in a way isn't that a good thing. Let's share the hate barbs issued forth from SlimeyClown (gee I can't imagine why SC would be ever annoyed with me)

Now back to Tempus......

Oh and congradulatories on hitting 4300 posts Maryport.

SnotCrescent hates everyone Maryport.....manys the time he/she/it/unknown/undecided/unsure has attacked me. I realize this reduces your overall status in being hated; but, in a way isn't that a good thing. Let's share the hate barbs issued forth from SlimeyClown (gee I can't imagine why SC would be ever annoyed with me)
Seems more like SC has the desire to be confrontational with anyone he thinks deserves it (whatever your opinion of who does or doesn't deserve it is), but that's not the same as hating everyone.

I imagine the hilarious reworking of his and other people's login names would be enough to annoy him even if you hadn't done so up until now. :D

Star Crossed is always in Chat.

(Fact, not provocation).

(Fact, not provocation).

Yeah, on my first visit there in months I found him and Hanredja discussing slugs on windows, as you do. S'funny mind, if he pisses everyone off on the boards and then heads off to swap messages with his 'friends'......!!!!

(Fact, not provocation).

Yeah, on my first visit there in months I found him and Hanredja discussing slugs on windows, as you do. S'funny mind, if he pisses everyone off on the boards and then heads off to swap messages with his 'friends'......!!!!

And what's wrong with that? That's what the chat is there for. Also it was snails, not slugs.

My apologies Handrejka, I'll readily admit to being in and outta there in two posts, simply to check whether the place was still accessible after CarolAnn had reported problems.

Nowt wrong with chatting about owt you want in there. I was simply responding to Windsor's point that SC has unleashed abuse on many hereabouts, and noting there's a certain irony in the self-same SC then hanging around in the social network section of the site.

Nowt wrong with chatting about owt you want in there. I was simply responding to Windsor's point that SC has unleashed abuse on many hereabouts, and noting there's a certain irony in the self-same SC then hanging around in the social network section of the site.
I see your point, but on the other hand SC's main gripe seems to be post-whoring and off-topic posting; again I choose to sit on the fence regarding the rights and wrongs of this point of view despite being a major perpetrator of off-topic posting, including this one.

So by that, er, logic SC would most likely be happy to chat about the sort of stuff most of us talk about in other topics when we start to drift off topic, but in the chat room which is designed for it.

That's my guess anyway, I'm not trying to speak on SC's behalf; I'm sure he's more than capable of doing that for himself if he so chooses. :D

Chat is a bit like a neutral territory sometimes; I've happily chatted to BS in there on a couple of occasions despite my tendency to loudly disagree with a number of his posts. And quietly disagree with the rest. :D Maybe that seems hypocritcal of me but there it is.

Can't remember if I was trying to make a point here, oh well.

I thought I'd found some people who like SC, but it was a false alarm.

Just have to keep searching, I suppose.

Fear ye not Star Crossed as I long suspected...

Jesus loves you!

Indeed, more so than you love Patrick Moore.

Sorry - forgot to sign in. I am not a coward, I accept any rettribution coming my way.

I thought I'd found some people who like SC, but it was a false alarm.

Just have to keep searching, I suppose.

Fear ye not Star Crossed as I long suspected...

Jesus loves you!

Indeed, more so than you love Patrick Moore.

Sorry - forgot to sign in. I am not a coward, I accept any rettribution coming my way.

oh.....okay.

Tempus has a little over 24 hours to post or be absent for an entire calendar month; this is one hell of a sulk.

Tempus has a little over 24 hours to post or be absent for an entire calendar month; this is one hell of a sulk.

In all fairness, who actually cares?

Talking of missing persons, has anyone seen Banshees Scream recently?

Talking of missing persons, has anyone seen Banshees Scream recently?

Shall we contact the DL searchparty?