So you missed our clinical demolition of newly promoted Blackpool last saturday, then.

No.

Nottm Forest, Oldham in the top two - play-offs Swansea, Millwall, Walsall & Doncaster

None of the three relegated teams back up, Crewe to go down & Carlisle to finish 18th. :rolleyes:

FIFA VP, black market ticket salesman and all-around voice of reason Jack Warner thinks England aren't deserving of the 2018 World Cup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/6939170.stm

The unrelenting excellence of top sports administrators around the world is truly a sight to behold.

So you missed our clinical demolition of newly promoted Blackpool last saturday, then.

No.

Nottm Forest, Oldham in the top two - play-offs Swansea, Millwall, Walsall & Doncaster

None of the three relegated teams back up, Crewe to go down & Carlisle to finish 18th. :rolleyes:

Oldham up to automatic promotion!!!!!!

Give me the name of your drug dealer, now!

Oldham up to automatic promotion!!!!!!

Give me the name of your drug dealer, now!

Well, I have been known to be wrong before, so Oldham will probably finish 18th & Carlisle 2nd.

Let us see in 9 months time, but I'm so confident they're going up, I've put money on them & that's not a decision I take lightly. Hell, I've not even backed the Royals to stay up. :rolleyes:

Respect to a man who'll back a hunch with money. I've never bet on a football game, not planning to start now. We were - incidentally - unlucky yesterday, more goal attempts, better goal attempts and midfield domination for the first 45 minutes. Tommy Mooney - 36 years old yesterday - took his equalising strike into our net very well, mind. It's a marathon, not a sprint, right?

Respect to a man who'll back a hunch with money. I've never bet on a football game, not planning to start now. We were - incidentally - unlucky yesterday, more goal attempts, better goal attempts and midfield domination for the first 45 minutes. Tommy Mooney - 36 years old yesterday - took his equalising strike into our net very well, mind. It's a marathon, not a sprint, right?

It's been a sprint to the Job Centre for Neil McDonald, though.

McDonald sacked

No-o-o-o-o!!!! Not Macca!

Paul Merson allegedly waiting a few miles down the M6. Not good IMHO.

There must be more to this story, MPFC.

I mean, how exactly does a board lose confidence in a manager after just 90 minutes of a season? I mean a draw against a well organised, ambitious team who may surprise this year is hardly a bad result & not one that instantly demands the sack?!

Was he shagging the board's missuses or something, a la Docherty? Had he run over the club cat?

In that case you might as well sack Sir Alex Ferguson for dropping two points against the mighty hard-trying Royals yesterday... :P

A question we're asking ourselves. Loads of speculation on the boards from player revolt (possible but too many are very new) to argy bargy with big Fred Story (considered unlikely given their togetherness last week and splashing out £140,000 on Friday).

I've heard the following from someone on the non-football side of the club, fits the facts like a glove, highly unofficial, like:

The monies for Joe Garner's transfer only started moving this morning, agent etc involved of course. Both sides appeared to have a misunderstanding about how much was moving to which account so Big Fred Story himself took the phone. It took him about two minutes to realise things weren't as he thought and that McDonald might be taking a bung. What is known for sure is that this was followed by the chairman going to Story's office, a brief discussion, Story hauling Macca out of a team briefing and rapidly sacking him. Another odd feature being that TWO statements were then issued, one announcing the sacking, another specifically on the Garner transfer pointing out it wasn't affected in any way by Macca's departure. Odd you should comment on a transfer like that. Story was upfront about not wanting to comment on a few things when interviewed on local radio at 5-30. Possibly wanting to save Macca's reputation and avoid any whiff of scandal at CUFC.

At last somew good news from the Den. After a preseason in which we lost to oppositon from the lower scotish leagues and non-league english teams we finally have something to cheer about due to our 2-0 thrashing of Northampton the wekend.

OI!

Who said Oldham were gonna run away with it, looking good at the mo for the Millwall, Orient and Carlisle suppor hereabouts. And Leeds too, given the speed they're catching the stragglers.

ASTON VILLA 2 CHELSEA 0

Oh yes!

I can sense a trip to Europe beckoning...best renew that passport for next season. If we draw a Dutch side in the Champion's League can I crash on your sofa MH?

Cheers,

BHB

You are delightfully optimistic BHB.

Realistically, however, you have two hopes of getting into the Champions League, Bob and No.

I must congratulate the Villans on pissing off dear old Roman Abramovich, who left the ground faster than a Shithouse Rat when goal number 2 went in.

I must congratulate the Villans on pissing off dear old Roman Abramovich, who left the ground faster than a Shithouse Rat when goal number 2 went in.

That was funny, wasn't it? No doubt writing a cheque for Young, Laursen & Agbonlahor as he went.

Oh, & yep, I'm delighfully optimistic, as you so Nancy Drewishly observed. I'm even hoping that the missus will take it up the Arsenal tonight.

Sorry, Mods, but come on! Villa beat Chelsea! 2-0!

Surely I won't get a warning for desiring and hoping for anal sex with my already bound and gagged (in Villa colours) wife?

God, I'm so happy right now.

Up the Villa!

Cheers,

BHB

Surely I won't get a warning for desiring and hoping for anal sex with my already bound and gagged (in Villa colours) wife?

But how will she be able to give you what you're hoping for good and hard if she's bound and gagged?

But how will she be able to give you what you're hoping for good and hard if she's bound and gagged?

Oh, Honez, bless.

You either haven't been to Japan or you're spending way too much time on here....

Cheers,

BHB

Oh, Honez, bless.

You either haven't been to Japan or you're spending way too much time on here....

Cheers,

BHB

I would have thought she'd have to have unfettered access to the Brinsworth House tradesman's entrance to give you a fitting Aston Villa tribute. :dead3:

I would have thought she'd have to have unfettered access to the Brinsworth House tradesman's entrance to give you a fitting Aston Villa tribute.

I'm not fond of using emoticons by way of reply, but I think your post deserves a :crossbone:

And quite possibly a :(

Cheers,

BHB

I didn't see this posted anywhere else in the thread, so I must share:

Watch American Samoa get thrashed by Austrailia

I am happy to report that American Samoa have made massive leaps since their 31-0 defeat by Australia. No team that they played in the South Pacific Games managed to even get 20 against them.

Their results were:

Solomon Islands 12 - American Samoa 1

American Samoa 0 - Samoa 7

Tonga 4 - American Samoa 0

American Samoa 0 - Vanuatu 15

I do think that if England were to play them in a friendly, the result could be most morale boosting.

I do think that if England were to play them in a friendly, the result could be most morale boosting.

For whom? American Samoa or England?

I don't know.. seems a bit one-sided....

.. American Samoa's keeper won't have much to do. :huh:

Holy sh*t Glory glory to Scotland, we beat France.......... :huh:

Aye, respect, great goal, England did well but Scotland beating a team almost good enough to win the world cup last year, that's a right result.

Holy sh*t Glory glory to Scotland, we beat France.......... :huh:

Ah, so that would be why there are folk going about in kilts...