The act of violence all together is not only practiced by human beings of low capacity, but it is practiced by human beings who have no regard or sensitivity for themselves or others.

You say 'kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot'

Where do you live? What if I were a teenager? I might be a teenager. I think I'll make some noise ten feet from your front door.

Two words: Try it

The neighbors will be wondering what happened to you.

Mark my words

Peace,

The Philosopher

I think it's fairly obvious you're a teenager. Only teenage arrogance could inspire someone to call themselves "The Philosopher". Only teenage stupidy could make a post threatening violence then signing off with "peace". I'm sure you'll probably answer back that you're actually 24, but your posts have "teenager" written all over them.

The act of violence all together is not only practiced by human beings of low capacity, but it is practiced by human beings who have no regard or sensitivity for themselves or others.

You say 'kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot'

Where do you live? What if I were a teenager? I might be a teenager. I think I'll make some noise ten feet from your front door.

Two words: Try it

The neighbors will be wondering what happened to you.

Mark my words

Peace,

The Philosopher

I think it's fairly obvious you're a teenager. Only teenage arrogance could inspire someone to call themselves "The Philosopher". Only teenage stupidy could make a post threatening violence then signing off with "peace". I'm sure you'll probably answer back that you're actually 24, but your posts have "teenager" written all over them.

His posts have 'make me want to scream' all over them.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard for a long time.

Any half-way competent parent will tell you to let children solve their own disputes. Governments as our trusted (let's leave democracy out of this) elected representatives should show the same wisdom.

I suppose you should be glad you don't live in California, or you'd be getting sued for 3 million dollars by that old lady for the earful you gave her.

Hardly peaceful words there Mr Philosopher.

And what is that avatar of yours? Is it supposed to look like a swastika?

The sharp point that I was trying to make is the majority of men who are disgraceful enough to strike a child are beyond pathetic, they are hopeless not only in the flesh but even more within. I'm hands down shocked to hear that some members are defending a person who commented the following 'kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot' over me.

My example is 'I believe this man to be so pathetic' that 'if I were' a teenager I could still lay him out.

From my perspective he probably isn't even worth the blood that runs through his veins.

I'm a man of peace and I'm affected by the Iraq War and the conditions in certain area's of the world.

The fact is we should have never been in Iraq since day one. The president of the United States has made the wrong decisions and as he is only a human being, he has got himself in one hell of conflict. I believe the future of this conflict can be solved by an individual with an open mind.

I think it will take a lot time and energy but I strongly believe a solution can be designed.

The overall goal of humanity should be freedom, standards, and peace on earth people. The heart of my comment signifies not only hypothetical self defense, but it signifies that I went to far in originally meaning to prove my hunger for world peace.

Thank you,

The Philosopher

Any half-way competent parent will tell you to let children solve their own disputes.

I totally agree, although there are always going to be times when your kids are going to need a helping hand & support- especially when they're having to deal with other adults.

It's difficult enough letting your kids go outside these days as it is, without situations arising from unexpected quarters.

Cheers,

BHB

Stupid little twats on their stupid little mopeds whizzing round and cutting you up like they own the road. Make no mistake you little retards, I won't brake next time, I WILL run you down, and I'll f*****g laugh while I'm doing it, you annoying little worms. And it won't be my bare arms scraping along the tarmac, because I will be safe in my car, and the only damage will be dents in my bonnet from your empty heads and a new paint job to cover up all your blood on my bumper. AAAAAAAAARRRRGHGHGGHGHGH TWATS!

Stupid little twats on their stupid little mopeds whizzing round and cutting you up like they own the road. Make no mistake you little retards, I won't brake next time, I WILL run you down, and I'll f*****g laugh while I'm doing it, you annoying little worms. And it won't be my bare arms scraping along the tarmac, because I will be safe in my car, and the only damage will be dents in my bonnet from your empty heads and a new paint job to cover up all your blood on my bumper. AAAAAAAAARRRRGHGHGGHGHGH TWATS!

I'd like to ditto everything you say here Lardy except I would like to substitute "stupid little twats on mopeds" with visa forms.

The use of the phrase towel head or sand lands by a certain member of the DL.

I mean technically they don't wear towels on there heads, so I guess it is actually incorrect.

I promise that I will never say it again.

noname.jpg

I mean technically they don't wear towels on there heads, so I guess it is actually incorrect.

I promise that I will never say it again.

You promised to leave the forum too but that didn't happen. The Monkeys panel is thinking of introducing a new category: "bore of the year." Congratulations BS, you're uncatchable.

You promised to leave the forum too but that didn't happen. The Monkeys panel is thinking of introducing a new category: "bore of the year." Congratulations BS, you're uncatchable.

I guess after a few days I realized my demise was so boring that I couldn't just sit back and let it happen. I still mean practically everything I said, and even as I'm probably on borrowed time I'll make the best of it.

Guest Eh!!
Hangovers.

I'll second that :crossbone: .

I'm impressed..I don't usually have a hangover for that long :sicktherm:

Overwrought teenage girls presented with one theoretically "hot" young man (or so I am informed - I couldn't see him through the hair) who then start hanging all over him when they are supposed to be taking part in a fundraiser to pay for their damn competition fees. I have to admit to a grudging respect for the young man in question who ignored all the giggling blond cheerleader types (GBCTs) and was talking quietly to a very nice young lady who is cute, sweet and not totally wired for 220. We did have to warn them about public displays of affection (frowned on at school sponsored events). All the GBCTs were highly insulted that he was totally ignoring them. It was all I could do to keep from dying laughing.

I am so glad this only happens to me once a month during the school year. Otherwise I'd be duct taping teenage girls to the walls all over the freaking place. There is a reason I have boys. I would have killed any girl I was responsible for raising.

I am so glad this only happens to me once a month during the school year. Otherwise I'd be duct taping teenage girls to the walls all over the freaking place. There is a reason I have boys. I would have killed any girl I was responsible for raising.

On the result of you willing to force authority on people who decide the public eye is their hotel room - I say good looks Carol Ann. Now that's a state of mind! You bring it.

The logic that a reason lives behind every cause is reasonable, it's even convincing but if that is the case I want to see the securities of my downfalls. I think rock bottom was made for looking up, looking up and rising.

Hangovers.

I'll second that :D .

OOOooooowwwwwwww me too, bloody glenfiddich, it tastes so good.

I will not be apologetic to anybody, but instead hold no grudge and let what has been said go. I'm announcing my official resignation for my own reasons, and it has been on my mind for some time. I've had my drunken binges and I've had my laughs, it's been great but I've been trying to set better standards for my life and I plan to live up to expectations that I have visualized. My destinations are ahead of me and I'm going to get back into the game that I once mastered. I hope this post changes some of the minds of people who have been sold on ideas that were complete bullshit. I consider myself a man of class and taste, and a person who can rise to the occasion. I see myself as somebody who feels expression and character is priceless, somebody who you could always think of as company. I'm walking out and I'm leaving no word of if I will ever walk back through the doors of www.deathlist.net again. I've got other plans and other ambitions, and here I am signing off.

Wolf!! Wolf!!!!

I guess after a few days I realized my demise was so boring that I couldn't just sit back and let it happen. I still mean practically everything I said, and even as I'm probably on borrowed time I'll make the best of it.

Hello BS and welcome back. I, for one, would miss you if you went away.

I would have killed any girl I was responsible for raising.

Steady on CarolAnn... Comments like that will land you in a Portugese court faster than you can say "I'm just nipping across town to check on the kids..."

Hello BS and welcome back. I, for one, would miss you if you went away.

God help you when the axe finally falls...

I would have killed any girl I was responsible for raising.

Steady on CarolAnn... Comments like that will land you in a Portugese court faster than you can say "I'm just nipping across town to check on the kids..."

I thought that in Portugal you don't get to court until the media has had three months to squeeze every drop of human interest out of your story....

Urinating in public.

I was walking the dog this evening in a highly residential area of the town before dark when I passed an 11(ish) year old pissing against a wall. I was walking up Dennyduff Road infont of the Academy playing fields. There is a wall separating the school grounds from the pavement I was on. The ground is much higher on the school side.

So basically, this asshole was peeing on that wall whilst looking me in the eye whilst I passed through a wire fence. I couln't believe it. He sort of looked at me as if to say. "What are you looking at"? I understand that when you need to go you need to go - but there were more appropriate hidden away corners that he could have used!

I really shouldn't leave the house because I always end up back here. Brace yourselves as I have the opticians on Saturday. If he is anything like my dentist I'll have quite a bit to get through...

It's been one of those days so to cheer myself up and get me in good spirits for the Fête de Wallonie I'd like to put Belgium into room 101 (and get in before the politicians!)

To divorce or not to divorce?

To take over a month to decide who was going to be PM was farcical enough but not to have formed a government in over 3 months is just plain ridiculous. Some people are indifferent to what is happening and so they should be with the myriad of parliaments for each community. What gets me is that in Belgium you have to vote or else you pay an amende and because of this people have told me that this is a good system, scorning me for not registering a postal vote in the UK for the previous locals (I never vote in local elections anyway). I stand by my right to be apathetic if this is what mandatory voting means. Good system my arse.

Though in true Catch-22 style, if there was no Belgium they'd be no Fête and no pékèt and no reason to make merry.

Santé.