The Apprentice. I'd Do Anything. Pop Idol. Jonathan Ross. Strictly Come Dancing on Ice. Dragons' Den. Young Mums' Mansion.

You forgot Big Brother, I agree with the rest though, but I have to say I find the 'off' button on the remote control very useful in such circumstances. There's a lot to be said for the title of this kids TV programme <_< .

I can't stand any of these shows.

American Idol (It makes me sick. Won't give it ratings)

Little People Big World (Don't feel bad for them, they don't know the difference) trust me.

Scott Baio is 46 and single ...pfffff...............really ... who gives a f**k! I don't give a f**k. Who cares.

Rock of Love - Why does Brett Michaels get a show like this? The show is probably bigger then his band was.

Ghost Hunters - The camera guy probably knocks on wood. After any little sound they say 'DID YOU HEAR THAT'

Ford Capri axles.

Utter bastards <_<

Another bus complaint.

On my way home on Tuesday, there were two junkies on the bus.

First of all, they could not sit still. They went from seat to seat which was fairly annoying.

The gradually made it to the back of the bus. I was sitting in the seat one row before the back, so they took two of the seats behind me. The arseholes started smoking on the bus. Inconsiderate f***kers. Like a couple of 12 year olds sneaking a ciggy at school.

They then proceeded to ask the young man sitting beside them if he wanted to try a 'Jelly' (?). He said no. They then assured him that it would be ok because they were not expensive. Again, he said no.

People like that should be shot.

They then proceeded to ask the young man sitting beside them if he wanted to try a 'Jelly' (?). He said no. They then assured him that it would be ok because they were not expensive. Again, he said no.

People like that should be shot.

Maybe Ma'am could help you out?

Queen_gun.jpg

Windsor, listen to me. If you have such negative thoughts which are so repetitious why don't you just find another transportative alternative? Isn't that the solution? I mean, I feel you overate the situation. I can understand the view of a none - smoker 'they are giving you cancer' but it's not like they lite up a Marlboro and blow the smoke right in your face. Your accusation of saying 'they deserve to be shot' is very extreme.

All I know is you haven't experienced the worst of public transportation.

I also realize you wouldn't want to be on the same bus as Dave Chappel.

Windsor, listen to me. If you have such negative thoughts which are so repetitious why don't you just find another transportative alternative?

Mainly because there is a distance of 42 miles to be covered and it is the best option open to me as:

1: The railway line from Fraserburgh to Aberdeen was put out of service in the 1960s.

2: It is too far to walk.

3: I can't drive, it is expensive to learn, and expensive to maintain a car these days.

4: I don't know anyone to car-share with.

5: There is a shortage of accomodation in Aberdeen, and if I did find somewhere my savings would disappear and I'd have to work more than I already do.

Thus I will have to continue travelling by bus.

Windsor, listen to me. If you have such negative thoughts which are so repetitious why don't you just find another transportative alternative?

Mainly because there is a distance of 42 miles to be covered and it is the best option open to me as:

1: The railway line from Fraserburgh to Aberdeen was put out of service in the 1960s.

3: I can't drive, it is expensive to learn, and expensive to maintain a car these days.

5: There is a shortage of accomodation in Aberdeen, and if I did find somewhere my savings would disappear and I'd have to work more than I already do.

Get a bike - I know of one in Fraserburgh.

Haha.

Let me assure you, there is more than one in Fraserburgh.

Most of them are out shagging on the Saturday, and doing their Virgin Mary impersonation on the Sunday.

Anyway, you will have to PM me with your mother's name. I may know of her.

Haha.

Let me assure you, there is more than one in Fraserburgh.

Most of them are out shagging on the Saturday, and doing their Virgin Mary impersonation on the Sunday.

Anyway, you will have to PM me with your mother's name. I may know of her.

She's only lived there about a year, so probably not. But then again, if you're into shagging dirty old mid 50s grey haired bag ladies with genital warts and no morals, you are probably well acquainted with the old slag.

Has she sorted out that wonky shelf yet, Windsor?

She's only lived there about a year, so probably not. But then again, if you're into shagging dirty old mid 50s grey haired bag ladies with genital warts and no morals, you are probably well acquainted with the old slag.

Petrol stations that are cashing in on the fuel shortages up here, all our local ones have put the price up by at least 5p a litre and most of them have sold out :rolleyes: , looks like scsi will be digging out his bicycle to get to work next week too.

I bought my sister's wedding present today.

Need I say more?

regards

Windsor the 'almost bankrupt' Troll.

I bought my sister's wedding present today.

Need I say more?

regards

Windsor the 'almost bankrupt' Troll.

Need you say more?

Of course you do!

Was it the French Tickler or the 10inch Black Mamba?

Petrol stations that are cashing in on the fuel shortages up here, all our local ones have put the price up by at least 5p a litre and most of them have sold out :rip: , looks like scsi will be digging out his bicycle to get to work next week too.

LG, the twats were bulk buying their fuel down here today too.

I did allude to the girl behind the counter that they were all a bunch of w*****s but i felt too ill to push the point.

By the way i wasnt panic buying myself, I always fill up on Saturdays! :D

Regards

An ill LFN :rolleyes:

PS: Im going to throttle Lady FN for giving me the lurgy. :angry:

Petrol stations that are cashing in on the fuel shortages up here, all our local ones have put the price up by at least 5p a litre and most of them have sold out :rolleyes: , looks like scsi will be digging out his bicycle to get to work next week too.

Naturally I blame this man:

alex_salmond_SNP.jpg

If he had kept his fat mouth shut instead of making people panic (by telling them not too), people probably would not have started panic buying until a couple of days later.

Naturally I blame this man:

alex_salmond_SNP.jpg

If he had kept his fat mouth shut instead of making people panic (by telling them not too), people probably would not have started panic buying until a couple of days later.

:angry: Interesting W, I'm afraid I blame the people who run Grangemouth Refinery, they were the first ones to come out and say 'don't panic buy' at the start of the week, therefore ensuring people did, then the media picked up the ball and ran with it :rip: .

Essays that keep you up until this time in the morning. I have to be up for half six. <_<

Richard Littlejohn, currently spouting his filth on Question Time. One of the most objectionable people on the planet. Still, freedom of speech and all that...

Richard Littlejohn, currently spouting his filth on Question Time.

I agree. Perhaps he should be Prime Minister since he has all the right answers...

Madonna. Big mouth bottom feeder, like a sturgeon.

Hayfever :) . Mine kicked in today with a vengeance, it's been sunny for a few days so some of my neighbours decided to mow their lawns, as a result my eyes are red, swollen and itchy and I've been sneezing all day, I had to go for a lie down this evening I felt so ill. I find there are no pills that help me, I have nasal sprays and eye drops, but you have to start taking them for a month before they do any good and going by the rainfall in the last couple of months I didn't think they would be necessary. I must be one of the few people that prays for Indian Summers. Roll on August when the pollen season is over :( .

Edit: Out of curiosity I checked how many times I've posted in this thread (using Godot's guidance post from a while back), a shocking 36 posts (must try harder!), I must really be that grumpy old git my family swear I am! At least it's not as much as Windsor's contribution, he has a whopping 109 posts, fantastic, keep up the good work W :D . I am the 6th top poster in this thread, thankfully, beaten only by the aforementioned W, Banshees, Monoclinic, Godot and Lard Bazaar.

Hayfever :) . Mine kicked in today with a vengeance, it's been sunny for a few days so some of my neighbours decided to mow their lawns, as a result my eyes are red, swollen and itchy and I've been sneezing all day, I had to go for a lie down this evening I felt so ill. I find there are no pills that help me, I have nasal sprays and eye drops, but you have to start taking them for a month before they do any good and going by the rainfall in the last couple of months I didn't think they would be necessary. I must be one of the few people that prays for Indian Summers. Roll on August when the pollen season is over :( .

Edit: Out of curiosity I checked how many times I've posted in this thread (using Godot's guidance post from a while back), a shocking 36 posts (must try harder!), I must really be that grumpy old git my family swear I am! At least it's not as much as Windsor's contribution, he has a whopping 109 posts, fantastic, keep up the good work W :D . I am the 6th top poster in this thread, thankfully, beaten only by the aforementioned W, Banshees, Monoclinic, Godot and Lard Bazaar.

sh*t, I didn't realise I was so miserable. Well, I did actually. Anyway, I have much sympathy with you on the hay fever front, mine is just starting to arrive as well, having suffered with it for 25 years. No tablets eradicate it completely, although for the last few years I was having something on prescription that helped a bit. When I went back to the doc for it last year, he said they've decided that it's not that safe so they're not prescribing it any more! I'd been wondering why I'd grown an extra arm and started speaking fluent Russian since I've been taking it. Eye drops are fine, but I can't do those nasal sprays, they make me vomit.

My dad always used to say 'oh stop moaning and stick some Vaseline up your nose'. I of course ignored him for years, but then secretly tried it last year, and by gum it did seem to help a bit. Except you forget you've done it, wipe your nose across the back of your arm and get a slimy trail of grease all over it.