Crispy

Michael Jackson

Anyone have horrible thoughts on a glass coffin springing to their minds??

Looks like to family may have picked up some ideas from this thread....

Unconfirmed reports suggest Jackson's body may be placed in a glass coffin and be transported from Los Angeles to Neverland in a "fairytale carriage".

Are they going to get Prince to come and wake him up then? :banghead:

He talked like a homosexual. :ghost3:

How the feck can you "speak like a homosexual".

By talking in a highpitched voice like someone is pulling on your sack.

Hmm... know a lot of GAY people and none of them speak like that

The only person that springs to mind is Jimmy Somerville :banghead:

And Joe Pasquale.

Yes.. but he's not actually gay... the point I was making to feckwit above is that you can't really "speak like a homosexual". All the gay people that immediately spring to mind e.g. Matt Lucas, Elton John, Peter Mandelson, Boy George, George Michael, Ruper Everett etc. don't have high pitched voices and speak like any other bloke!

Elton John is gay? :o

He talked like a homosexual. :o

And Joe Pasquale.

Yes.. but he's not actually gay... the point I was making to feckwit above is that you can't really "speak like a homosexual". All the gay people that immediately spring to mind e.g. Matt Lucas, Elton John, Peter Mandelson, Boy George, George Michael, Ruper Everett etc. don't have high pitched voices and speak like any other bloke!

Please tell me you're being sarcastic... :ghost3:

He talked like a homosexual. :o

And Joe Pasquale.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic... :ghost3:

Jimmy Somerville only sings in a squeaky voice. When you hear him speak he actually sounds quite butch.

feck sake! Can we get back to talking Jacko and related stuff?

He's almost certain to top the charts this week with Man in the Mirror and his domination of the US album chart will be awesome this weekend. I'd say at long last Elvis has a serious challenger who can take him on every year as the biggest grossing dead 'un in the entertainment business. Neverland - despite its remote location - could easily out-perform Graceland as a tourist attraction and there's enough product out there to keep the cash flowing in.

I might need to throw out my television. All that was on the news last night was pictures of Michael Jackson, from when he was a child, to an old Asian woman with a rotting face. I actually had a nightmare about seeing the gloved one without his nose. :wheelchair:

Perhaps swine flu could be renamed Wacko Flu, in memory of MJ?

What with swine flu targeting younger people..... :wheelchair:

I actually had a nightmare about seeing the gloved one without his nose. :wheelchair:

michael_jackson56.jpg

That is a funny image. lol Jackson's funeral will of course be in L.A. on Tuesday. A huge circus act is going to take place the next day at the same area. I think M.J. would have liked that. :wheelchair:

He's almost certain to top the charts this week with Man in the Mirror and his domination of the US album chart will be awesome this weekend. I'd say at long last Elvis has a serious challenger who can take him on every year as the biggest grossing dead 'un in the entertainment business. Neverland - despite its remote location - could easily out-perform Graceland as a tourist attraction and there's enough product out there to keep the cash flowing in.

Do you work for Sony?

Do you work for Sony?

:wheelchair:

No I don't work for Sony.

And Michael Jackson won't be singing for Hitler either.

No I don't work for Sony.

And Michael Jackson won't be singing for Hitler either.

That's given me an idea....

History of another sort made by Jacko today, 14 singles in the top 40 and half the top ten of the album chart. Didn't make number one mind.

As for that Dr Klein.......what a LFN!

:blink: Well it is pathetic that MJ spent millions of dollars to turn himself into a white woman. He wouldn't even use his own sperm to have his children with. He wanted to be a white woman who raised white kids. Pretty crazy, but his name is Wacko Jacko. lol :)

:blink: Well it is pathetic that MJ spent millions of dollars to turn himself into a white woman. He wouldn't even use his own sperm to have his children with. He wanted to be a white woman who raised white kids. Pretty crazy, but his name is Wacko Jacko. lol :)

I reckon, if you could have slotted the "N-word" word into that piece, we could have been thinking about dueling Bajos.....

:pop: Well it is pathetic that MJ spent millions of dollars to turn himself into a white woman. He wouldn't even use his own sperm to have his children with. He wanted to be a white woman who raised white kids. Pretty crazy, but his name is Wacko Jacko. lol :)

I reckon, if you could have slotted the "N-word" word into that piece, we could have been thinking about dueling Bajos.....

:lol: Naw I don't throw the n-word around. I'm just sizing up a worthless wacko. :blink:

Ay carumba, LFN, dueling bajo sounds as if it'd be a very civilised Mexican showdown.