Crispy

Michael Jackson

Musical Genious or Kiddy Fiddling Drug addict? who cares.......

Lets hope hes burried as a cremation would surely cause enough toxins to wipeout a small Polish town without the use of cattle trucks

police say michael jacksons death could be suspicious, they are currently looking for a smooth criminal, he could be black or white but he definitely bad and dangerous. they got fingerprints off the wall and they say say say there was a man in the mirror, so he has to be there. they would like ben and billy jean to come forward but they dont wanna be starting somthing, police say they dont stop til they get enough as they found blood on the dance floor, its going to be a tough case but they will beat it. police say its a real thriller,.

Maybe Maddy can come out of hiding now - she was too young to realise he only liked boys.

Ooo....ooo......another thought just struck me!

What do they do with the body?

It wont rot if they bury it. It'll melt and clog the burners if they go for a fry up. Is it fully recyclable? or could they just prop it up in the local waxworks?

I think DeathList ought to add Jackson as an "honorable mention" for the 2009 list, even if he does not qualify as a candidate.

On a personal note, I was very shocked as everyone else was when my parents broke the news to me, but a few years ago I did expect it to happen within this decade. Not even having dinner at In-n-Out Burger or walking around the Costco store could cheer me up that day.

I don't know if there will ever be anyone else to inherit the title "King of Pop"; I bet that title will probably be as extinct as "King of France."

I see we're comfortably into the phase where Jacko jokes are acceptable and in the best possible taste, so:

---------------

What's the difference between a grocery bag and Michael Jackson? One is white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with. The other is used for groceries.

You heard he didn't die of a heart attack? Food poisioning, 12 yr old nuts.

MJ died of a heart attack after hearing Boys 2 Men was a band not a delivery service.

He was found in the childrens ward having a stroke.

When the police searched his mansion they found class a drugs in his kitchen, class b drugs in the bathroom and entire class 4c in the bedroom.

What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and MJ? Ferguson will still be playing Giggs in August.

-------------------

FWIW, I'm calling overdose. C'mon, admit it, we're all wondering the same thing.

I see we're comfortably into the phase where Jacko jokes are acceptable and in the best possible taste, so:

What's the difference between a grocery bag and Michael Jackson? One is white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with. The other is used for groceries.

Ah you mean SHOPPING bag. Remember which side of the Atlantic you're on.

Why did Michael Jackson go to K-Mart? He saw an ad that read "Boy's Underwear, Half Off".

Well, is this a big enough death for you, BC Buggerlugs

With any luck he will Tommy tank himself to death!

I started at 11.57pm last night. Too soon? :skill2:

The Onion waited a week after 9/11 before they got started, and did it very well as I recall. And that was after the tragic, violent death of 3,000 innocent people. Extrapolating on that basis using the Tasteful Mourning Period Determiner, and taking into consideration much of the unpleasantness surrounding the tragic figure that Michel Jackson became was self-inflicted, then yeah Windsor, I'd say 11:57 was about right. He'd been dead for over six hours, and TMZ or whoever it was first broke the news around 10:30, which would have given the family etc. time for a dignified period of reflection before the jokes began.

Surely that would be just like pumping air into a cheese grater? With all that nippin n tuckin he can't have been watertight..

Windsor, just saw on your shadow list that you got a double whammy. Fawcett and Jackson in the same day.

Well done!!

About his death.

Will they blame it on the sunshine?

Will they blame it on the moonlight?

Will they blame it on the good times?

Or as I suspect will they blame it on the boogie! :skill2:

Well that's put a bit of a downer of Glastonbury hasn't it?

I wonder if Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young will perform any Jacko songs as a tribute?

Actually, they ALL fekin will won't they? Even Blur...

Surely Jacko is about as popular as six foot of mud at Glasto? :skill2:

Don't you believe it mate. What were those poshos and indie types listening to when they were kiddywinkles?

Trouble with mobile phones part III: Rumours used to pass around festival sites that "insert shocking event here" had happened and you had no way of knowing. 5I vaguely remembering it happening at afestival I was at but the story escapes me!) Nowadays with these new fangled devices the people are never removed from the real world. Likewise someone a generation older than me will say how the Glastos I've experienced were rubbish in comparison. C'est la vie.

This was still on the Entertainment page on BBC website...

I'd get a refund, if I were you...

I particularly liked this part:

The "limited" number of extra seats - thought to be hundreds per show - had been held back as production logistics were worked out.

Seems like they resolved the logistics problem one way or another. Can't they just prop him up on stage and put a CD on loud? It's not unknown for pop stars to mime concerts, I see little difference. Besides with the advancements in robotics these days and him all full of long-life silicones and all, we'd be none the wiser.

I'm sorry for those children, though. They'll need their mother now, which they've been denied.

Not only that he has died seriously in debt so I doubt they'll be living off the inheritence. That and the fact they're all called Michael Jackson one way or another, even the one they call blanket.

I'm honestly completely shook up and still in disbelief. I grew up listening to his music and consider him an important part of my childhood.

Didn't you get a substantial out of court settlement?

The Carlisle United message board pays tribute........enjoy:

Michael Jackson was a very enviromentally conscious man. Apparently hes having himselfrecycled into a Tesco bag so he can be white, plastic and dangerous to children forever.

Jockeys at tomorrows doncaster race meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone else in living memory.

reports are in that michael jackson has been found alive and well afterall

apparently he has been to see his long term girlfriend madeline mcann.

Whats the differance between Man Utd and Michael Jackson

Man Utd will be playing Giggs next year

...............;...

Police believe Jackson died after falling over a kids pushchair

They ask folk not to jump to conclusions and blame it on the Buggy

Michael Jackson has asked to be recycled upon his death

He will be melted down and turned into Leggo Blocks

It will make a change for the Kids to play with him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official...Michael Jackson died of Food poisoning

At the Autopsy traces of 8 year old Nuts were found in his body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's amazing how Jacko and Farrah Fawcett died on the same day. One played with majors and the other played with minors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson has cancelled his UK tour after he discovered £2000 for a 10 year old actually refers to the car scrappage scheme

I hear he was taken to a childrens hospital and had 5 strokes....

I heard Mcdonalds are bringing out a burger in his honor its a 50 year old piece of meat between 2 8 year old buns

I heard they're gonna melt Michael Jackson down and make him into toys. Then little kids can play with him for a change

I hear Michael Jacksons cremations has been put on hold due to emmissions fears, He is now being RECYCLED!

Michael Jacksons death was due to a bad gene...It has been identified as BILLIE JEAN

His last dying wish was to be melted down into a wii or xbox so he can still be turned on by kids

Farrah Fawcett dies and goes to heaven, God asks her if there is anything she wants. She replies by saying "I want all the children of the world to be safe and happy."

So God kills Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids..

I heard he died of food poisoning.... he ate a 6 year old weiner

Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since Macully Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch

In a tribute to the late Michael Jackson, his close friend Rolf Harris will be doing two little boys at his funeral

We shall see, BC. Remember what I told you about Steve Fossett.

If Michael Jackson does die within the next year, I will forever leave this site.

Bet on it.

If MJ does die, and I come back to post on this site, the mods can be ban me.

I'm willing to do that.

I do hope you are going to honour that promise BC.

Serves him right for calling his last album 'Invincible'

I find it amazing that Keith Richards has outlived yet another person

We shall see, BC. Remember what I told you about Steve Fossett.

If Michael Jackson does die within the next year, I will forever leave this site.

Bet on it.

If MJ does die, and I come back to post on this site, the mods can be ban me.

I'm willing to do that.

I do hope you are going to honour that promise BC.

Assuming that conspiracy theories are for the eccentric: MJ dead, post death BC posts, Lady G has Mod status. What's the worst that could happen?

Apparently Michael died while picking his nose.

I blame it on the bogey.

• Like 1

How are Michael's parents shaping up lately? Maybe greif could tip them over the edge if they are old enough?

I don't know much about them but are they healthy? Likely to die in 2010?