honez

Jimmy Savile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27294888_ Just saw this interview with his lawyer with Freddie standing next to him_He looks like he can hardly think or walk !Given that and his previous heart problems I would say he is a must have for next year if he is still alive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27294888_ Just saw this interview with his lawyer with Freddie standing next to him_He looks like he can hardly think or walk !Given that and his previous heart problems I would say he is a must have for next year if he is still alive

I barely recognised him

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27296611

In fact to me, he looks like he is currently suffering a nervous breakdown.

I barely recognised him

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27296611

Nah, that's Dean Dunham's pet monkey, Freddie Starr is inside the house, right?

Guest Guest

Freddie Starr says he hopes to be performing again soon. Judging by the look of him today th eonly thing he'll be performing on is a mortuary slab !. Unless he's just putting it on, but why would he when the charges have been dropped?

Christ, he's looking so bad you could mistake him for Steve Evans!

Meanwhile in Preston it doesn't look like it's going well for Stuart Hall

Not necessarily. He is still old and facing national disgrace for the rest of his life, both problematic for aging hearts.

Not necessarily. He is still old and facing national disgrace for the rest of his life, both problematic for aging hearts.

He's 84, I can't imagine him getting much of a warm welcome in prison.

Former Radio 1 DJ Chris Denning charged with 41 sexual offences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27525751

That's got to be the record (no pun intended) for Yewtree so far hasn't it (I mean for living people who are being charged, obviously Savile outdid him by miles.)

If I were a betting man Id stick a few quid on him being as equally prolific as Savile. IIRC he already has convictions both here and the Czech republic and he has been notorious for decades.

• Like 1

If I were a betting man Id stick a few quid on him being as equally prolific as Savile. IIRC he already has convictions both here and the Czech republic and he has been notorious for decades.

^^ 100% this.

He has convictions dating back to the early 70's. Convictions, not 'whispers'.

Question is, which of these were not beasts?

_44027791_djs1967_bbc416.jpg

Or were we all in the 60's?

Guest Guest

^^ 100% this.

John Peel was a decent guy.There's no way he'd be involved in any of that sordid stuff

^^ 100% this.

John Peel was a decent guy.There's no way he'd be involved in any of that sordid stuff

Sure?

Guest Guest

^^ 100% this.

Sure?

Crikey. Julie Birchhill has a real downer on him I bet she bought a bottle of chanpagne when he snuffed it !Was she dumped by him or something? :o

Well, he may be equally as creepy to those like you who remember/know him. But you forget Denning wasn't an icon of charity like Savile so he wouldn't have been able to er, "overpower"/bully victims or blag his way into as many potential places of noncing as Savile did. And also he's more obviously creepy than Savile (and that's my thought just from looking at a few pics of him) so kids wouldn't have been as trusting IMO.

Guest Guest

What I want to know is how many of them are still alive?

Well, he may be equally as creepy to those like you who remember/know him. But you forget Denning wasn't an icon of charity like Savile so he wouldn't have been able to er, "overpower"/bully victims or blag his way into as many potential places of noncing as Savile did. And also he's more obviously creepy than Savile (and that's my thought just from looking at a few pics of him) so kids wouldn't have been as trusting IMO.

? Charity? He was, back in the day from what I mind. Radio 1 dj remember.

He would have been at the opening of a 15 year old boys flies for the publicity.

I think you misspelled "pubicity".

Worth considering whether Jonathan King might find his collar being felt again. When the original allegations of his interfering with teenage boys were raised he went on television to deny them, a move that resulted in 27 other potential victims coming forward. The subsequent charges were grouped into three trials for convenience though after the first conviction the second trial collapsed on the basis the main prosecution witness was likely 16 years old and consenting to sex with King.

Surrey Police estimated King's tactic of approaching youngsters to help with his "research" might have been a ruse used to communicate with 10,000 - 20,000 people, somewhere in their number there might be others motivated to come forward.

Worth considering whether Jonathan King might find his collar being felt again. When the original allegations of his interfering with teenage boys were raised he went on television to deny them, a move that resulted in 27 other potential victims coming forward. The subsequent charges were grouped into three trials for convenience though after the first conviction the second trial collapsed on the basis the main prosecution witness was likely 16 years old and consenting to sex with King.

Surrey Police estimated King's tactic of approaching youngsters to help with his "research" might have been a ruse used to communicate with 10,000 - 20,000 people, somewhere in their number there might be others motivated to come forward.

Some good points here.

Would I be right in thinking that King did live in the States for a time?

If this was the case, Id venture that there would be complaints in the offing from there too.

Tip of the iceberg mebbee?

Some good points here.

If this was the case, Id venture that there would be complaints in the offing from there too.

Yeah he's theorising some mind-boggling figures there. If true he would have to be dubbed King of the Pedos....

Some good points here.

Yeah, but Surrey police were only thinking about the UK. Basically, King used young people to help with his "research" when he was involved in the pop industry and radio/television. Incidentally, I haven't ventured there myself buf...since being released from jail his self-released output includes a musical called Vile Pervert in which he gives his side of the story (he was misunderstood, prosecution was flawed etc.) and plays over 20 parts himself. I've seen plenty of evidence he continues to work and churn out media, but I've never met anyone who's seen/read anything he's done since jail. Has anyone else?