football_fan

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries ,etc ...for 2007

Chears, with big thanks going out to:

Harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

Real Madron

football fan

Canadian Paul

CarolAnn

and Captain Oates ( top marks for the special red text on dark blue background )

Had a lovely day at work! Got the samosias in for our open-plan office - an order of 60 meat and 60 veg.

The wife took me out for a meal out this evening, 7 cards, cake and had a few presents (best of all I've got a pressed ally sign saying -

LOTUS

PARKING

ONLY

<--->

ALL OTHERS

WILL BE

CRUSHED

Feet up with a glass of "rose".

Rosay. Gay. :(

Might be a tad gay but it's the wife's choice - I'll drink just about anything from a little creame-de-mont to a pint of mixed beer/wine(both red and white)/shorts and dregs - mind you I was a bit ill!

images27iu4.jpg

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Boudicca gave birth to a baby boy, 6 pounds 11 ounces, Mum and baby are both doing well (although Mum is exhausted!).

Congratulations Boudicca & Mr Bou , may all your troubles be little ones dry.png .

Hell yeah it's a show down. Boudicca give Mr.B a slap on the wrist for being a first time father. May you forever live in happiness and bless the young one. May you have all the best life has to offer.

Congratulations. Well done Bou. Very happy for you.

Well done Bou & Mr Bou !!

Ah, this is good news indeed!

Well done Bou & hubby. I shall raise a glass for you as soon as it's deemed socially acceptable for the time of day. Which, by my reckoning, will be in preciseley two hours and ten minutes time.

Excellent news.

Cheers,

BHB

Congratulations to Bou and Mr. Bou on their new arrival.

Might I'd advise you against getting a nanny.

Someone I worked with left last week to start nannying to some couple (the sort of couple who have a brand new second car that never leaves the garage). Anyway, this work 'friend' is supposed to be qualified with whatever qualifications they need.

Before she left, the cook made a joke about sleepless nights at the teething stage to which my now ex-work friend asked,"Do they always cry when they're teething"? :lol:

Three cheers for the three Bous! Bou, Mr. Bou and Baby Bou.

Congratulations!!

(note to self - figure out how to write in big, colourful letters for future congratulations)

Mucho Crongrats Bou, Mr Bou and of course "Lil' Bou" :lol:

May your days have Song, your bleach be strong, and your sleep Long..tho I doubt it somehow...

All my best wishes, I'm having a wee Whisky to you all

regards & Respects

scsio McBeario

I wish also to add here my greatest Congratualtions to Boudicca and Mr.Bou and yours new baby. I hope you are a very healthful and happy!

TFWM

Congratulations Boudicca, well done you :)

Happy Birthday to Rotten Ali - hope you had a nice one, enjoy the summit of the DDP, I'll knock you off your perch soon enough :lol:

Also a belated happy birthday to Amanda, One Shot Paddy, Notapotato, TLC, Football Fan, Our Sole, Olveres, Millwall 32, Tomb Raider, The Four Horsemen, in eternum +, Attila The Nun, Cowboy Ronnie, Brinsworth House Baiter, CarolAnn, Golden Oldie, Starch, Grim Reaper, Kommunist, Real Madron, The Pooka, Octopus of Odstock, Lady Die, Deadsox, Yvonne, Cerberus and MyBrainHurts2. (I don't visit this thread very often)

And congratulations to Lady G on become a mod.

So many names. Time for a party.

:lol::crossbone::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Congratulations, Bou! I never congratulate the father 'cause he hasn't done any work up to this point. :lol:

I'm better at birthdays than births, so I'll just congrats to the Bou family. :lol:

Congratulations Bou!

Congratulations Bou!

We are all very proud of you.

I guess Bou is the first DL moderator to give birth "in office" ?

I never congratulate the father 'cause he hasn't done any work up to this point. :lol:

Oh, I don't know, I'm sure he had a little thing to do with it :lol:

Congratulations, Bou! I never congratulate the father 'cause he hasn't done any work up to this point. :crossbone:

:lol: CA, Mr B has been an absolute star since baby B was born, doing lots of work looking after the family, cooking dinner, helping change nappies etc and making sure Bou gets plenty of rest and support, so I think he deserves a wee bit of the congrats :lol: .

Congratulations, Bou! I never congratulate the father 'cause he hasn't done any work up to this point. :crossbone:

Well one part of him would have..... ;)

Congrats Boudicca!

Well, TMIB and HCW, I have to say that I don't exactly consider that to be "work." :crossbone:

spacer120lf7.gifnewestbou400wa5.gif