football_fan

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries ,etc ...for 2007

Happy birthday Windsor and Yogi!

Had I not been without internet I'd have prepared something more fitting, but I'll leave that to both of your imaginations.

Happy birthday, Yogi!

MacGregor says he hopes you got a liver cake, Scruffy says he hopes you got a big run around, and Shawna says that if you were closer she'd give you a big birthday kiss!

Happy Birthday to the cutest male on death list. Yogi of course.

<sulks, throws a hissy fit and sprays on more Lynx...>

Cheers,

BHB

You may remember that on my birthday (28th July) I mentioned that I was going to be stuck at a wedding all day? They haven't been married a week and the signs are not so good.

They married on the Saturday and the Groom's mother died on the Tuesday. So that put a dampner on things.

Then, over the weekend, this happened.

I don't know how many DLers and there partners have special places, but the small village of Pennan was the special place of my cousin and her partner. Now it is feared that the entire village could be flattened by tons of falling rock face. They had their wedding photos taken in Pennan with the village in the background with the cliffs towering above - coule this be the last documented pictures of Pennan?

I was also in Pennan for the photos. I used the occassion to do a bit of family research. My maternal grandfather's family had lived in the village for centuries until 1953. So this was my first visit to Pennan and it could be my last.

You may remember that on my birthday (28th July) I mentioned that I was going to be stuck at a wedding all day? They haven't been married a week and the signs are not so good.

They married on the Saturday and the Groom's mother died on the Tuesday. So that put a dampner on things.

I don't know how many DLers and there partners have special places, but the small village of Pennan was the special place of my cousin and her partner. Now it is feared that the entire village could be flattened by tons of falling rock face. They had their wedding photos taken in Pennan with the village in the background with the cliffs towering above - coule this be the last documented pictures of Pennan?

I was also in Pennan for the photos. I used the occassion to do a bit of family research. My maternal grandfather's family had lived in the village for centuries until 1953. So this was my first visit to Pennan and it could be my last.

At least your old pal Alex Salmond's on hand with a helpful quip.

At least your old pal Alex Salmond's on hand with a helpful quip.

Quite.

Don't worry. He won't be smiling when the councils start to feel the strain of the tax freeze.

The honeymoon period will come to an end sooner or later...

Guest Guest

Just like a royal wedding then. They don't tend to last bar Ted and Soph, though I guess marriages of convenience don't count.

Many Happy returns josco, have a great day and hopefully you will wake up to a present like this:

gin1tn8.jpg

<_<

Happy Birthday Josco!

Many Happy Returns!

Happy Birthday Josco!

Happy Birthday Josco

CAC9Y51Y.jpg

I hope you have a good one Josco, you young scamp.

Let's wish for a generous trouser to go with that green singlet of yours.

H.

Happy Birthday Josco!

Happy Birthday Josco.

Happy Birthday Josco!

Many Happy Returns Josco...... <_<

Josco for just one moment may you forget that you've been married all these years. Happy Birthday.

(Candice Sanders)

I figured somebody had to do this and I took the responsibility.

Candice_Sanders.png

Happy Birthday Josco!

Hope you haven't lost your marbles just yet!

grandpa%20simpson%20lost%20his%20marbles.gif