Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

nothing on news.....heard that from a person works in barnet...saying that he will probably rally up and down for a few days before he falls of the perch

Doesn't that contradict your previous statement?

You lying bastard.

Guest David
nothing on news.....heard that from a person works in barnet...saying that he will probably rally up and down for a few days before he falls of the perch

God, this guy's resilient. Will he ever pop it?

Guest iain

Ronnie Biggs has only a short time left.His death wil be the first of many 'hits' in the weeks ahead.Prepare for news within a week or so

Ronnie Biggs has only a short time left.His death wil be the first of many 'hits' in the weeks ahead.Prepare for news within a week or so

You know - I do hope you are right - since I've been "prepared for news" for the last 6 years.

Just die already...

Guest Guest

Biggs son says his father will likely live for another 5 years or so .Apparantely he visited a pub att he weekend for the first time in years!

what a waste of a man who showed how to rob the mail train and wind up the cops by going on the run what a man he is hero

what a waste of a man who showed how to rob the mail train and wind up the cops by going on the run what a man he is hero

Depends on what your definition of 'hero' is. Each to his or her own..

what a waste of a poster who showed how to post like a twat and try and wind up the forum members by taking a phoney controversial view on a man involved in beating up an innocent man in the course of satisfying their greed - what a poster he is knob

what a waste of a poster who showed how to post like a twat and try and wind up the forum members by taking a phoney controversial view on a man involved in beating up an innocent man in the course of satisfying their greed - what a poster he is knob

One post and a twat already. Congratulations Monster Mash, that must be a new record. Controversial remark, true, but was it phoney? It seems to reflect a minority opinion on Biggs. He was a minor celebrity in Rio a few years back. It also reflects the kind of attitude in some people that wants bank robbers to succeed. It must be quite strong in the population to explain the enduring success of the heist film. Or is the fascination all in how they pull it off?

Literature is full of romanticised accounts of villains, from Dick Turpin to Jesse James to Bonny and Clyde. I'm sure that most of them were arseholes in reality but their villany is usually overlooked by people who want to account for it as an accident of birth and the unfortunate circumstances surrounding their upbringing - the villain as a victim of their environment.

There is also the question of redemption. In singing on a recording of the Sex Pistols' Belsen Was a Gas, Biggs did not demonstrate any great urge to re-enter polite society. Perhaps he was trying to wind up the British public and Scotland Yard by taking a phoney controversial role as a bad taste pop singer. Either way the evidence suggests that Biggs was a knob. But can the same be said of our new poster? Perhaps he (surely not she) will expand on the remark and defend his argument with a well punctuated reply. And perhaps the Tamworth one will loop the loop over Godot towers.

It also reflects the kind of attitude in some people that wants bank robbers to succeed. It must be quite strong in the population to explain the enduring success of the heist film. Or is the fascination all in how they pull it off?

Can't say I much enjoy the sequel, you know the one where the bankers are robbing the people!

It also reflects the kind of attitude in some people that wants bank robbers to succeed. It must be quite strong in the population to explain the enduring success of the heist film. Or is the fascination all in how they pull it off?
Can't say I much enjoy the sequel, you know the one where the bankers are robbing the people!

As I understand it, the easiest way to rob a bank is to own it, take the money and run.

regards,

Hein

As I understand it, the easiest way to rob a bank is to own it, take the money and run.

regards,

Hein

Hence the enduring appeal of Robin Hood. But was/is Ronnie Biggs Robin Hood?

regards,

Hein

Hence the enduring appeal of Robin Hood. But was/is Ronnie Biggs Robin Hood?

Nah! He was just a robin bastard.

Guest alberta1

are you kidding me? He was supposed to surprise everyone by "seeing christmas of 2009". Now it is about to be christmas again and he is still around. Was it all a joke? I had put him as my number one this year....along with his "pardon pal" from Tripolis.... wonder if he is even on the 2011 list

are you kidding me? He was supposed to surprise everyone by "seeing christmas of 2009". Now it is about to be christmas again and he is still around. Was it all a joke? I had put him as my number one this year....along with his "pardon pal" from Tripolis.... wonder if he is even on the 2011 list

But look at his last photo - looks like he is dead on his feet - it's only a short matter of time now.

Pretty sure Dakota Fanning and Suri Cruise will be dead long before this fucking crook finally pegs it.

Ha, Ha. And just for the record:

Ronnie Biggs has complained that up to £100 cash has gone missing from his nursing home room. The gravely ill 81-year-old told staff at the home in Bells Hill, Barnet, north London, that the money disappeared from a stash near his bed. They contacted local police, who were planning to investigate further before the alleged crime is recorded. One source told The Sun that the suspected theft is the talk of the care home and Biggs has "finally got his come-uppance". But son Michael Biggs said he was not aware of the claims and said he did not know his father kept money in his room. Asked about the robber's health, he said: "He is OK, he is hanging in there. He is very ill and as well as could be expected." Mr Biggs added that his father could die "at any moment" and can communicate only through a word board.

Dear Deathlist,

Your ambassador, Ronnie Biggs, has asked me to drop you a note to thank you for restoring him to his rightful place at number one on the top of the Deathlist for 2011.

He hopes you won’t take it personally if he tires his very best to disappoint you again and for a number of years to come. Ron is hoping to beat you for some time to come with the help of his nursing home and the doctors that are looking after him so well. However, he appreciates that one day you will get the last laugh.

He wishes all his fellow members on the 2011 Deathlist a wealthy, and more importantly, healthy year ahead.

Best regards from Ron,

Chris Pickard

Ron’s friend and biographer

PS: I think after being 11 years on your list, the least you could do is send Ron a Deathlist T-shirt.

Dear Deathlist,

Your ambassador, Ronnie Biggs, has asked me to drop you a note to thank you for restoring him to his rightful place at number one on the top of the Deathlist for 2011.

He hopes you won’t take it personally if he tires his very best to disappoint you again and for a number of years to come. Ron is hoping to beat you for some time to come with the help of his nursing home and the doctors that are looking after him so well. However, he appreciates that one day you will get the last laugh.

He wishes all his fellow members on the 2011 Deathlist a wealthy, and more importantly, healthy year ahead.

Best regards from Ron,

Chris Pickard

Ron’s friend and biographer

PS: I think after being 11 years on your list, the least you could do is send Ron a Deathlist T-shirt.

Have you seen the price? It's daylight robbery.