Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

The reason he is there is because of two failed marriages, drove him to drink, as far as the gossip goes on the net, tessa wyatt dumped him because he wouldnt get married to her, there were constant rows, they had a son called jamie together, im sure this has all been said before, somewhere in this topic :banghead:

Its news to me that there are any Dickie O offspring.

Here's the link, it says he was 21 then and lived with dickie, so he must have put him in the home :banghead:

Click Here

Absolutely brilliant.

So it was all true after all.

Yes!

I'm now going to find his son and buy him a pint.

The first solid information we have had on the Dickie O front for days.

Perhaps a Double Twunt by the end of the year?

Or perhaps a sizeable chunk of it will be accidentally deleted. :crossbone:

...david essex was pretty good looking though..

In keeping with original charm of this thread, an Age of Innocence and childhood crushes, I present David Essex dressed as a Highwayman.

1671994di.jpg

Almost as "dreamy" as Aled Jones.

...david essex was pretty good looking though..

In keeping with original charm of this thread, an Age of Innocence and childhood crushes, I present David Essex dressed as a Highwayman.

1671994di.jpg

Almost as "dreamy" as Aled Jones.

This is getting spooky Bou, it's at least the 3rd crush we have had in common, maybe it's just a highwayman thing :crossbone:

:crossbone: I wouldn't "Stand and Deliver" to Dicky O, Stuart Goddard or David Essex these days, it has to be said..

:crossbone: I wouldn't "Stand and Deliver" to Dicky O, Stuart Goddard or David Essex these days, it has to be said..

Neither would I, I'm afraid they have been usurped in my affections by a certain Mr. Depp!

:blink: I wouldn't "Stand and Deliver" to Dicky O, Stuart Goddard or David Essex these days, it has to be said..

No David Essex isn't looking too handsome these days(in his younger days though he was yummy). I saw him a few years ago at the airport. He still has a nice smile though.

Guest Guest #102
Yet another sheep whos follows what he's told/shown by the main media. Get a clue. There is a world outside the bubble. O Sullivans shows have already lasted, there is no need to prove they will, cause they have. Too bad for you.

The fact I can string arguments together - not nicked from other places - suggests I'm no sheep.

The way you've pitched this accusation at a Cumbrian suggests you don't know a damn thing about sheep anyway. As for the way the shows have 'lasted' wake up and smell the coffee! They've lasted the way cheesy seventies pop records have lasted, in margins of the ever expanding media aimed at niche markets. Nothing 'lasts' on UK Gold, it simply gets rehashed in return for a pittance and pumped out to the same people who watched it thirty years before.

Who - exactly - did Richard O Sullivan inspire? Apart from the assembled hordes on here who're getting an ironic enjoyment of the man's demise?

You might be able to string arguments together, the only problem is that they are boring, childish and clearly show the size of your tiny brain.

You might be able to string arguments together, the only problem is that they are boring, childish and clearly show the size of your tiny brain.

Pot and kettle, spring to mind here, Guest 102. :blink:

If my brain is tiny what does that say about the people who can only reply to my arguments with insults and their own denial?

i see the handbags are out again, which is always nice. it's interesting to note that dickie was the nominal star of MATH and RN, and yet was outshone by support on each show: yootha & brian, and the excellent mr kelly. isn't that part of his charm, in a sense: that he gives that lopsided grin and waves the co-stars into all the laughs?

odd thing that struck me watching a few at random: robin has a brother who marries chrissie played by norman eshley (poor sod who was married to dorothy squires after roger moore)... who then cropped up immediately afterwards playing the snobby neighbour in George & Mildred. that was a post-modern moment...

Out of meager curosity, is DL ever planning on adding Richard O'Sullivan to the actual Deathlist?

Out of meager curosity, is DL ever planning on adding Richard O'Sullivan to the actual Deathlist?

Probably not, B)

Probably not, :D

If someone slays Clive Dunn with a silver bullet, perhaps we can make Dicky our new DL favourite? B)

Probably not, :D

If someone slays Clive Dunn with a silver bullet, perhaps we can make Dicky our new DL favourite? B)

Good suggestion,

But Clive Dunn is not only imortal but he is not replaceable. :(

He may very well go on to the DL. But first we have an awful lot of intelligence to gather. So far I believe that this thread has made a good start.

I thought they'd added the Deathlist to this site about Richard O' Sullivan.....oh sh*t no, I didn't really say that. I feel our Tuesday shut down followed by a fierce debate about free speech coming on.

Fingers crossed.

I thought they'd added the Deathlist to this site about Richard O' Sullivan.....oh sh*t no, I didn't really say that. I feel our Tuesday shut down followed by a fierce debate about free speech coming on.

Getting back on topic...ish...

Charlie Chester also stayed/died at Brindsworth House.

It there any evidence that anyone who goes in there ever comes out alive?

Or do they always come out in a box?

Was this where Hylda Baker ended her days? :angry:

I don't remember Hylda Baker at all in Apocalypse Now :D