Jump to content
Death Star

1. Kirk Douglas

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

What amazes me here is how young Catherine looks! Ladies and gentlemen may I remind you that this is a 47 years old woman!

Plastic surgery, cocks and semen.

Allegedly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Plastic surgery, cocks and semen.

Allegedly.

 

So that's what you did this afternoon LFN - wot about CZJ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

So that's what you did this afternoon LFN - wot about CZJ?

You are a funny fucker aint ya. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are a funny fucker aint ya. :D

 

Half right

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CZJ is, was and shall be a babe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

kirkdouglas-t.jpg

 

She does look fit!

 

Is it possible that this was a photo posed in front of a lot of photographers or do you think they were having a 'lets all look in a different direction competition'?

 

They've all signed up for a new series of The Adams Family

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

They've all signed up for a new series of The Adams Family

 

Hmm wouldn't that then be the Douglas-Addams Family?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dylan has the worst balls chin no wonder he is facing away from the camera. That or he wants to pork his sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Hmm wouldn't that then be the Douglas-Addams Family?

 

Don't Panic!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching a television series on the history of Hollywood and I learned a bit about Mr Douglas from it that has increased my respect for the bloke.

 

Firstly, he was the first producer to openly acknowledge a blacklisted screenwriter in the credits of one of his films, helping to kill off McCarthyism (prior to that, blacklisted writers had their works used on a few rare occasions but they used pseudonyms.)

 

Secondly, he helped Stanley Kubrick get his break in Hollywood, supporting his first effort.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kiami said:

Kirk suck.  

I don't think that's a good idea, as I here that he is not gay... 

 

 

(I'll grab my coat)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kiami said:

Kirk is democratic party bitch

Love Trump

Is this the former DL'er I think it is!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Is this the former DL'er I think it is!

He actually liked it. 

 

*waves farewell to Zorders* 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one definitely won at life. Nice to see him enjoying his stroll.

 

 

Also, cool shades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2017 at 12:35, Davey Jones' Locker said:

I've been watching a television series on the history of Hollywood and I learned a bit about Mr Douglas ... He helped Stanley Kubrick get his break in Hollywood, supporting his first effort.

Well, the films 'Paths of Glory' and 'Spartacus' were essentially 'star vehicles' for Kirk Douglas, who had almost full control of the entire projects and walked away with the lion's share of the loot. Stanley Kubrick was largely a puppet 'director' in those cases, although he certainly took a major role in the cinematography. SK made only a dozen movies in his career, and never really became a 'team player'. Only '2001: A Space Odyssey' is widely remembered now. Stanley died shortly after completing the first edit of the truly awful 'Eyes Wide Shut' in 1999. I can't say he's missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Digger said:

Well, the films 'Paths of Glory' and 'Spartacus' were essentially 'star vehicles' for Kirk Douglas, who had almost full control of the entire projects and walked away with the lion's share of the loot. Stanley Kubrick was largely a puppet 'director' in those cases, although he certainly took a major role in the cinematography. SK made only a dozen movies in his career, and never really became a 'team player'. Only '2001: A Space Odyssey' is widely remembered now. Stanley died shortly after completing the first edit of the truly awful 'Eyes Wide Shut' in 1999. I can't say he's missed.

What are you on about? Stanley Kubrick is one of the most acclaimed and well remembered directors of all time. At least The Shining is very widely well known today, Dr Strangelove has a 99% on rotten tomatoes (my AP world teacher even showed us that after we took the AP exam), and A Clockwork Orange is very often considered one of the most controversial movies of all time. In short, Kubrick is very well known today even with these three movies plus 2001: A Space Odyssey (which probably is the most well known out of these 4, but that doesn't mean the others aren't well known). I should probably add Full Metal Jacket as well, but I feel that the three other than 2001 certainly cements his status as an important and well known director.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

What are you on about? Stanley Kubrick is one of the most acclaimed and well remembered directors of all time. At least The Shining is very widely well known today, Dr Strangelove has a 99% on rotten tomatoes (my AP world teacher even showed us that after we took the AP exam), and A Clockwork Orange is very often considered one of the most controversial movies of all time. In short, Kubrick is very well known today even with these three movies plus 2001: A Space Odyssey (which probably is the most well known out of these 4, but that doesn't mean the others aren't well known). I should probably add Full Metal Jacket as well, but I feel that the three other than 2001 certainly cements his status as an important and well known director.

Don't feed the troll...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×