VSBfromH

London 2012 Olympics

I think it's touch and go as to whether it will be a Barcelona or a Sydney or a Montreal or an Atlanta...

Considering the British talent for major cock-ups I expect a Munich or Montreal, or possibly both.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

I'm sure it'll all go smoothly. The press are picking on 2-3 fuck ups, but not bothering to mention the building works in the last 6 years, the stadiums that have been built etc etc.

I would love Daley Thompson to light the Olympic Bowl by lighting one of his own farts

So are the aliens going to show up in the opening or closing ceremony ?

I got tickets for the football at Wembley South Korea vs Gabon,fucking brilliant,I'd rather have my arse rubbed with a brick

Sympathy - Zero

Surely this was a potential outcome when you bid for them!

You do realise that if people who know you have read this and see you at the match - they will turn up at your house with a brick

• Like 1

South Korea flag... North Korea football team... Trust our Scottish palls to provide the first cock-up!

• Like 1

South Korea flag... North Korea football team... Trust our Scottish palls to provide the first cock-up!

Roll on the Commonwealth Games in 2014...

You're not including G4S then, are you?

Sounds like McCartney was planning to mime it until his backing track was started out of time...

Sounds like McCartney was planning to mime it until his backing track was started out of time...

Its about time he retired.

Or at least time those who organise these things realised he's well past it.

• Like 1

Its about time he retired.

Or at least time those who organise these things realised he's well past it.

Hope i have that much hair at his age or is it a wig , hair transplant or genetic luck he never lost his hair ?

I thought it was a great opening ceremony and a nice touch having bradley wiggins open it too. Just hope we mange to finish in the top 5 Olympics medal table otherwise it will be a little embarrassing after a such a great opening .

Guest Droosy

How many people died when watching the Opening Ceremony??

Stats wise Guest probably a few across the world......

I have to say events of last night brought a tear to my eye. But I did jam my finger in the door of pub cellar!

• Like 1

That's the second major cock-up in a global occasion after Live Aid in 1985. Lennon must have some influence up there...

• Like 1

Its just a shame that little cunt Kim Jong il wasnt alive to see it

Watching the opening ceremony just showed that 3 contenders are IMO all looking the worse for wear - Phil the Greek,Muhammed Ali and Paul McCartney

I had no intention of watching this, but glad I did, or else I would have missed that bloke giving the Nazi salute when the German team came on. Nothing of the next two weeks will surpass that, so I have no need to watch any more.

• Like 2

That Paula Radcliffe is such a fucking drama queen, isn't she?

• Like 1

I saw footage of some men in camouflage gear (which didn't) sitting in the gallery at the women's gymnastics event. I don't know if they'd been ordered to watch, but they didn't anyway and were amusing themselves with mobile telephones and each other.

I suppose it's hard to find people who actually want to watch. If there are any.

regards,

Hein

I had no intention of watching this, but glad I did, or else I would have missed that bloke giving the Nazi salute when the German team came on. Nothing of the next two weeks will surpass that, so I have no need to watch any more.

It wasn't Aidan Burley was it? (Yes, he has now achieved international notoriety after his Olympic tweet.)

It wasn't Aidan Burley was it? (Yes, he has now achieved international notoriety after his Olympic tweet.)

When I read his comment I presumed he would be the usual old, gray haired Tory.

When I saw his picture, I realised he was just a jumped up twat.

• Like 2