Crispy

Michael Aspel

Never mind all that. Is he likely to die soon or not?

Frankly, that's all that matters.

• Like 1

On television last night, in a new show, and he looked the very picture of health. He'll be okay for a good while yet.

Guest anon in NW

Just watched the (repeated) documentary on Michael Aspel's numerous conquests and resulting offspring. This is pure fantasy and clearly a fake, its also April 1st! Great fun, though.

Guest MrScorpio

ah but likew me you had to log on anf=d google it to make sure and ended up here

Guest Guest

thought it was a pile of rubbish, bbc are out of order to make a spoof out of something that is personnal to alot of people in britian.

Unfortunately, I never saw the documentary - I have very young children, and as soon as they go to sleep, I'm knackered and do the same! As neither of my children is into watching spoof documentaries, I'll have to wait a few years for them to ( hopefully ) become less demanding and then I can watch it myself.

Children do become less semanding as they get older don't they??? :unsure: Please say yes!

( Just an after-thought, why are some unregistered guests unable to use punctuation? They seem to be in such a hurry - too busy to use those awkward dots and things. Slow down people, take it easy, use punctuation.) B)

Guest Guest
ah but likew me you had to log on anf=d google it to make sure and ended up here

Hell yes, Me and my mum too here, That spoof was ace in our opinion and if your being silly about it you really need to calm down, get a life and for once laugh at your self, bbc 3 is meant for comedy if you havent realised with such shows as Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps, you want documentary, go hiberate on bbc 4, we'll lock the door for you so you dont get scared at night of crimewatch

meanwhile if you want comedy, hoorah for you

-¦-JesterDS-¦-

Hell yes, Me and my mum too here, That spoof was ace in our opinion and if your being silly about it you really need to calm down, get a life and for once laugh at your self, bbc 3 is meant for comedy if you havent realised with such shows as Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps, you want documentary, go hiberate on bbc 4, we'll lock the door for you so you dont get scared at night of crimewatch

Hmmm. I refer to my last post in this thread, maybe some people just do not know how to use punctuation... or grammar.

Children do become less semanding as they get older don't they???

They do, but they also tend to leave their unholy mark upon one's typing skills :party:

Children do become less semanding as they get older don't they???

They do, but they also tend to leave their unholy mark upon one's typing skills :party:

Ooops! Would you believe that I'm also a fully qualified proofreader as well as an English graduate?? My, I'm so proud.

Guest makingthefilm.com

Guys,

It was definitely a spoof. The acting - particularly by Shane and Michael - was competent, but a lot of the moments with 'hightened emotion' were not acted well enough to make it convincing.

I was told it was real and believed it, but after a few minutes in I realised what was going on.

It was quite well done though.

Ghost Watch was a better spoof. Back in the day...

Children do become less semanding as they get older don't they??? :unsure: Please say yes!

I've been told that children, as they get older, get less demanding of your time, energy and attention, but more demanding of your financial resources.

regards,

Hein

Guest spud

dale winton is not married?shock horror.

dale winton is not married?shock horror.

He's a "confirmed bachelor"

Re Michael Aspel; Daily Mail interview yesterday made clear he's living with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and has refused some treatment. Pretty fatalistic, saying that the death of his son from cancer changed his attitude. He's afflicted but not in serious danger.............yet.

Children do become less semanding as they get older don't they??? :banghead: Please say yes!

( Just an after-thought, why are some unregistered guests unable to use punctuation? They seem to be in such a hurry - too busy to use those awkward dots and things. Slow down people, take it easy, use punctuation.) B)

Ooops! Would you believe that I'm also a fully qualified proofreader as well as an English graduate?? My, I'm so proud.

??? ?? ? :ph34r:

There's something bordering surreal about discussing children getting less demanding on the Aspel thread. His son Greg - well into adulthood at the time - died of cancer of the sinuses after a series of horrific medical interventions that left his head devoid of some internal bits and pieces. Put it this way; towards the end if Greg Aspel had mis-timed heading a football he might have ended up with his face in a concave stylee.

SOME kids, get less demanding, others give you nightmares you never imagined.

Portrait in the attic?

• Like 1

My old man's aunty went to Michael Aspel's wedding, fact fans.

• Like 1