Shazza has a thread, but I'm buggered if I can find one for her hubby. Which I find a little insulting, on Ozzy's behalf.

He's been in hospital for a 'minor outpatient procedure', but these days a minor op for Ozzy could be like a quintuple heart bypass for the majority of us. Of course he may well prove to be immortal, but only eternity will tell.

Feel free to use this thread for Jack, Kelly and the dog (no, not Sharon) as well.

• Like 1

I think old Ozzy has a good few years left in him in yet. Well, mebbe not that good, considering the state of him, but I imagine him to to carry on and become the epitome of the doddering, shaking and incontinent old fart. He strikes me as having that 'f**k 'em' attitude that will see him live to a ripe old age just to piss people off and thwart those amongst us here who have him on their list.

Now, his son is a different matter. With his liking of extreme sports there is the possibility of some terrible accident befalling him whilst ironing board surfing or whatever the f**k it is he does over in cable land.

As for the daughter, I suspect and hope that she will go the same way as her mother probably will and asphyxiate when her head disappears so far up her own arse that retraction becomes a physical impossibility.

Cheers,

BHB

Shazza has a thread, but I'm buggered if I can find one for her hubby. Which I find a little insulting, on Ozzy's behalf.

He's been in hospital for a 'minor outpatient procedure' , but these days a minor op for Ozzy could be like a quintuple heart bypass for the majority of us. Of course he may well prove to be immortal, but only eternity will tell.

Feel free to use this thread for Jack, Kelly and the dog (no, not Sharon) as well.

How he has the will to live when he has a wife like that beats me

never mind how much time Ozzy has left he has lived life to the full and seemed to enjoy every minute of it hope he has many years to go

He's been in hospital for a 'minor outpatient procedure' , but these days a minor op for Ozzy could be like a quintuple heart bypass for the majority of us. Of course he may well prove to be immortal, but only eternity will tell.

How he has the will to live when he has a wife like that beats me

Sharon Osbourne beats you? Be careful MTV don't get to hear about it, they might commission a series.

I'd watch.

Cheers,

BHB

I give him between ten and twenty years. Sound reasonable?

the Osbournes are offering a two for one special

They've gone all Paranoid

"....the decision she and husband Ozzy reached to choose their own ends should a mentally degenerative disease afflict either of them."

Surely Ozzy's already well past that stage, so this really should just be a matter of time.

'I fear he will die onstage' says Sharon's estranged brother. Whatever his intention in selling the story it's bound to put ticket sales on that hefty forthcoming tour. 'Last chance to see,'.....'I was there when Ozzy died,' sort of sales.

'I fear he will die onstage' says Sharon's estranged brother. Whatever his intention in selling the story it's bound to put ticket sales on that hefty forthcoming tour. 'Last chance to see,'.....'I was there when Ozzy died,' sort of sales.

Perhaps a bat will bite his head off

Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy, has MS: http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-18478530

So I heard and read this morning while eating peach yogurt.

Is there any way of finding out if this could have been somehow caused by the father's dangerous level of drug usage? Did perhaps that create damaged sperm which thereby created a damaged y chromosome and hence a son who would be in later years sharing a disease with Annette Funicello, Chrissy Amphlett, and Montel Williams?

Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy, has MS: http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-18478530

So I heard and read this morning while eating peach yogurt.

Is there any way of finding out if this could have been somehow caused by the father's dangerous level of drug usage? Did perhaps that create damaged sperm which thereby created a damaged y chromosome and hence a son who would be in later years sharing a disease with Annette Funicello, Chrissy Amphlett, and Montel Williams?

It seems to be one of those afflictions where they're not really sure what causes it

Hasn't this story been released about 4 months early?

Though I suppose it'd be appropriate in the event the airport gets closed by a blizzard.

They better give it the full name "Ozzy Osbourne Airport", if it's just the surname people from outside will think it's a tribute to our "beloved" Chancellor of the Exchequer...

http://www.foxnews.c...ce-report-says/

Kelly Osbourne was rushed to the hospital after having a seizure on the set of her show Fashion Police, whatever that is.

They haven't been lucky gene's and health wise have they. seizure's ,cancer , ms and parkin syndrome etc. though i suppose drugs and alcohol don't help the cause.

Guest Time for Ozzy to go

Hope this POS expires soon of a drug overdose. He has made drugs attractive to kids. Waste of oxygen.