Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

? You stay on Jura or you're getting melted ?

**** jura is my favourite of the islands I have been on , bar maybe one.

? You stay on Jura or you're getting melted ?

**** jura is my favourite of the islands I have been on , bar maybe one.

Merlterd

Radio Times is bought. I've ringed all the films to record and then delete unwatched in June. The spirit is starting to take hold.

• Like 3

Radio Times is bought. I've ringed all the films to record and then delete unwatched in June. The spirit is starting to take hold.

There's not much point me doing that, as I've had no signal since at least April (I turned it on hoping to watch the Grand National) but I haven't been arsed to call the aerial man out.

• Like 1

There's not much point me doing that, as I've had no signal since at least April (I turned it on hoping to watch the Grand National) but I haven't been arsed to call the aerial man out.

Switch off the internet and in a month you'll be the new Dalai Lama.

• Like 1

Well it's on ITV next year so you may get a better chance of seeing it!

addtext_com_Mj_I1_NDAx_MTY5_MTQ.jpg

• Like 2

Well it's on ITV next year so you may get a better chance of seeing it!

Is it? I watched it on Ch4 on my laptop in the end, I think.

There's just such a lot of crap on I can't be bothered. I get NOW TV vouchers to watch stuff like Game Of Thrones, and there's always iplayer and catch-up if I find out there's been something good.

Here's the Christmas you could have had http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-38388991

That's what it's all about. We're celebrating with a take-away curry, a rare treat when you live out in the sticks like me.

When did you order it, October?

• Like 1

Here's the Christmas you could have had http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-38388991

That's what it's all about. We're celebrating with a take-away curry, a rare treat when you live out in the sticks like me.

Half past five.

• Like 1

Half past five.

So May 15th.

A premature Merry Christmas from me as I am leaving tomorrow to visit the family. I still remember waking up in the same situation last year, checking the forum and being still half-asleep and half-confused, wondering why Spade Cooley is now winning the DDP after all.

• Like 3

wondering why Spade Cooley is now winning the DDP after all.

It's Spade. It's what he does.

• Like 1

A premature Merry Christmas from me as I am leaving tomorrow to visit the family. I still remember waking up in the same situation last year, checking the forum and being still half-asleep and half-confused, wondering why Spade Cooley is now winning the DDP after all.

That's f ucking tragic.

• Like 1

Can't believe Christmas is already so close. Hadn't really been keeping track.

• Like 1

That's f ucking tragic.

Oh yes, and you don't even know the rest. On the positive (?) side, my memory is like a sponge and doesn't easily forget.

You should pay heed to the words of the Beach Boys, 'christmas comes this time each year'.
  • Like 2

You should pay heed to the words of the Beach Boys, 'christmas comes this time each year'.

Five days after my birthday, like clockwork. Can't forget it despite a history of valiantly attempting to.

Christmas Eve!

Will 2016 go out with a big name or maybe two? Or will it go out with a whimper?

Enjoy your holidays folks!!!!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas!

Time for three days in a row of FOOD!

Oh, and, quality time with family blah blah.

• Like 2

Fuck crimbo.

Saw the flyer for the villages New Year Ceilidh.

14 of January.

We still follow the Old Ways up here, none of your New Christian Gods :)

• Like 5