Guest WEP

Publicist: Swayze is alive and well

That's sarcasm, or?

WELL? I not so sure about that.

He's still around, but I'm wondering if the vultures are circling him. He had a good life though. :rolleyes:

post-5375-1242767382_thumb.jpg

Not dead, says rep.

Looks like today will be a fun one on the DL.

Now that's what I call TEASING.

His publicist, a certain Mr Al Um, is accusing you of recklessness, DDT.

Personally, I think Pat should divorce his wife and marry Farrah in a beach ceremony on the moon, officiated by Billy Graham and shown live on Fox.

WELL? I not so sure about that.

He's still around, but I'm wondering if the vultures are circling him. He had a good life though. :rolleyes:

Ceci n'est pas une chouette? (Edit - OK the thumbnail doesn't show up on a reply!)

vulture4.jpg

Vulture

chouette-de-oural.jpg

Not a vulture

Or am I missing something?

I'm downright PISSED off right now. This is probably the WORST tease they've done. :rolleyes:

And I for one don't blame Patrick for his indignation either. This was just downright reckless. What sick f*ck would want to start a rumor like this? ;)

Lately, there have been a lot of celebrity teases lately. Farrah Fawcett reportedly had just "days to live" -- but that was like last month!!!!! I think that was deliberate maybe not on Farrah's part (I can't see her stooping that low) but Ryan O'Neal trying to hype up Farrah's dire condition and claiming she will die in days just to garner attention for that documentary.

I suppose the media is right. We are obsessed with celebrity deaths -- and the media is milking every dollar possible to exploit our obesssion (obsession with celebrities dying goes far beyond the reach of deathlist, my friends). It's a national phenomenom -- in America, we eagerly await when the next great celebrity will die. And the media constantly teases us b/c they know we are fascinated with celebrity deaths.

I'm downright PISSED off right now. This is probably the WORST tease they've done. :rolleyes:

And I for one don't blame Patrick for his indignation either. This was just downright reckless. What sick f*ck would want to start a rumor like this? ;)

Lately, there have been a lot of celebrity teases lately. Farrah Fawcett reportedly had just "days to live" -- but that was like last month!!!!! I think that was deliberate maybe not on Farrah's part (I can't see her stooping that low) but Ryan O'Neal trying to hype up Farrah's dire condition and claiming she will die in days just to garner attention for that documentary.

I suppose the media is right. We are obsessed with celebrity deaths -- and the media is milking every dollar possible to exploit our obesssion (obsession with celebrities dying goes far beyond the reach of deathlist, my friends). It's a national phenomenom -- in America, we eagerly await when the next great celebrity will die. And the media constantly teases us b/c they know we are fascinated with celebrity deaths.

Well, at least you've saved on Kleenex.

I'm downright PISSED off right now. This is probably the WORST tease they've done. :banghead:

And I for one don't blame Patrick for his indignation either. This was just downright reckless. What sick f*ck would want to start a rumor like this? :banghead:

And how does it feel to be a target audience?

He's still around, but I'm wondering if the vultures are circling him. He had a good life though. :banghead:

post-5375-1242767382_thumb.jpg

Oh, no. When I go, I hope I'm not circled by the Owls of Doom.

was trying to put an avatar in

His show has been cancelled.

Too sick to continue filming. Then again, he did die a couple of weeks back according to other rumours...

Too sick to continue filming. Then again, he did die a couple of weeks back according to other rumours...

I think he's living on his ranch with his wife, and most likely suffering some. This would not be my preferred way out. Out of 100 people with pancreatic cancer, 60 are dead within a year, 95 are dead within 5 years. He is in stage 4, with cancer spreading to his liver. :o

I think he's living on his ranch with his wife, and most likely suffering some. This would not be my preferred way out.

Agreed. His ranch might be nice and comfy, but I'm not even sure I'd like his wife.

Not surprised it was cancelled. I couldn't bring myself to watch it knowing the guy was full of cancer. I admire him for doing it but I don't think it would attract viewers.

That Is So Heartless...! Why Wud You Wiish Him Dead Cummon Now..!

If It Was Michael Jackson iiD Understand!! The Ghost Joke iiS Funny Now..!! :wheelchair:<_<

It's pretty amazing, and quite admirable, that Patrick has managed to outlive Ron Silver, Natasha Richardson, David Carradine, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Steve McNair.

Patrick has really been quite the inspiration.

Here's a latest photo of him:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...ayze-wife-ranch

hard to make out his face, but he appears to be hanging on.

I've been following celebrity deaths for quite a bit and I can tell you that death itself does seem to have a pattern. Usually we will go weeks without a major significant death, then in the course of a week or so, a number of celebrities would just die. The last couple of weeks demonstrated this phenomenom with the deaths of MJ, Farrah, Ed McMahon, Billy Mays, Harve Presnell, Karl Malden, and Steve McNair. But the only major celebrity to die in the four weeks prior to that was David Carradine.

There's truth behind the whole "rule of three" with celebrities dying (usually) in threes during a relatively short amount of time (each celebrity dying w/n a week of each other). Though in some instances, there could be just two celebrities dying at or around the same time or as many as five and six dying in the span of one to two weeks.

It's pretty amazing, and quite admirable, that Patrick has managed to outlive Ron Silver, Natasha Richardson, David Carradine, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Steve McNair.

Patrick has really been quite the inspiration.

Here's a latest photo of him:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...ayze-wife-ranch

hard to make out his face, but he appears to be hanging on.

I've been following celebrity deaths for quite a bit and I can tell you that death itself does seem to have a pattern. Usually we will go weeks without a major significant death, then in the course of a week or so, a number of celebrities would just die. The last couple of weeks demonstrated this phenomenom with the deaths of MJ, Farrah, Ed McMahon, Billy Mays, Harve Presnell, Karl Malden, and Steve McNair. But the only major celebrity to die in the four weeks prior to that was David Carradine.

There's truth behind the whole "rule of three" with celebrities dying (usually) in threes during a relatively short amount of time (each celebrity dying w/n a week of each other). Though in some instances, there could be just two celebrities dying at or around the same time or as many as five and six dying in the span of one to two weeks.

It does seem that certain years in a decade tend to be worst hit for big deaths. 2007/97/77/67 downwards for example. One's ending in three are another example. Ones's ending in Nines tend to be hit or miss.

F'uck off with your truth about patterns in celebrity deaths, rubber ring. Most of us around here were born with a modicum of intelligence and scientific integrity not forgetting originality and diversity (I speak not for myself). I am downright fed up with the lists of names that you recant like some spandex-clad bingo caller. Bring back Banshees any day. At least he was a funny village idiot even if the laugh was usually aimed at rather than with him.

I seriously have doubts as to whether the BC stands for Boston College, which I was led to believe by someone was a place of academic excellence. Perhaps your parents just made a substantial donation to the Jesuits or you rogered the vice chancellor (that's president to you) twice nightly leading up to your finals?

You can stick your crack-pot theories about the regularity of deaths up your Bourneville Bloody (see above) Boulevard. Why not try swatting up on Gray's anatomy coupled with a bit of gaming mathematics and Hello! magazine. If you were to then stumble upon a formula relating a celebrity index to their aleatory death you might be considered for the DL Fields medal.

Today I iz not tolerant.

I always thought several celebrities died with the space of time from January 1st to December 31st of any given year.

From the recent ranch photo, Patrick may look like a holocaust survivor, but he is still walking around. Lets hope he doesn't catch the bird flu this winter (if he is around then). :blink: