hellkat

Hospitalised!

11 hours ago, arghton said:

Jayapataka's intestines do not function properly. Still doesn't sound serious.

may i seriously ask how he keeps living?? like what keeps him alive

I just need him to stay alive until end of June. He's one of my added swaps in a certain deadpool, lol.

On 01/04/2024 at 21:04, drol said:

Jorge Lanata hospitalised for respiratory failure, but of course improving and to be discharged in a few hours.

Jorge Lanata hospitalised after minor heart attack, but to be discharged soon.

On 29/05/2024 at 00:26, arghton said:

Miguel Ángel López (Zurdo) hospitalised, in ICU with lung infection.

Colombian footballer and manager Pedro Sarmiento hospitalised with acute polycythemia.

Danilo Carrera Drouet, Ecuador's "great godfather of corruption", hospitalised with heart problems.

Last and least, Roberto Lückert León, perennially ailing Venezuelan bishop hospitalised with heart and lung failure.

Roberto Lückert León dead at 84.

• Like 4

Indian author Shirshendu Mukhopadhyay hsopitalised to change pacemaker.

But the real news is Jayapataka has greatly improved and will be dsicharged again today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whitehouse said:

Gandalf took a tumble.

Not too serious apparently. 

Most 85 year olds don’t survive a fall from knee height.

To fall off a stage and seemingly bounce back so quickly tells me he shouldn’t bother the Committee for the next 5-10 years…

I think Noam Chomsky has been hospitalized recently… 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I think Noam Chomsky has been hospitalized recently… 

a week ago, due to stroke complications, in fact. 

3 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

a week ago, due to stroke complications, in fact. 

2F877A8C-9B38-4FE0-A784-02D71A00F8FE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

2F877A8C-9B38-4FE0-A784-02D71A00F8FE.jpeg

fair enough 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Most 85 year olds don’t survive a fall from knee height.

To fall off a stage and seemingly bounce back so quickly tells me he shouldn’t bother the Committee for the next 5-10 years…

There were two doctors that just happened to be in the audience, which surely helped the speed (and possibly quality) of his treatment. Though, from reading comments on various sites from people who where there, he may have mostly suffered arm/leg injuries more than anything to his head or elsewhere.

I've never seen the point of this as a separate topic.  There can't be anyone whose hospitalisation couldn't be reported in an appropriate thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

everyday i come here i hope to see that jayapataka finally died and im always disappointed 

On 25/08/2023 at 07:51, drol said:

Argentine sports journalist Jorge Lanata (wiki) unsurprisingly hospitalised with heart failure and UTI. Not the first time it happens.

Argentine singer La Mona Jiménez (wikiin ICU after stroke, bot not in danger according to his family. Already his second hospital stay this month.

La Mona Jiménez hospitalised with acute gastroenteritis but not in danger, as it happens with our best coffinteasers.

On 18/06/2024 at 11:29, drol said:

Indian author Shirshendu Mukhopadhyay hsopitalised to change pacemaker.

But the real news is Jayapataka has greatly improved and will be dsicharged again today.

Latest social media posts seem to imply Jayapataka has been discharged, and here's an image that is apparently from today:

jaya.thumb.png.78ded4da16a61052cc741c7394b1279c.png

Doesn't look much different than before, but I'm pretty sure the ascites and pulmonary edema will be back (again) in a few weeks.

Edit: Genuine question for those who know a bit more than I do, if he's suffering from the forementioned ailments, does it mean he's in end-stage renal failure now? If that's the case, how long can his medical team prolong his life at most if they'll do anything, tracheotomy, ECMO et cetera?

• Haha 1

Cynthia "Roxy" Ramone, who had a 20 year long affair with guitarist Johnny Ramone is currently in intensive care due to difficulties in breathing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, arghton said:

Latest social media posts seem to imply Jayapataka has been discharged, and here's an image that is apparently from today:

jaya.thumb.png.78ded4da16a61052cc741c7394b1279c.png

Doesn't look much different than before, but I'm pretty sure the ascites and pulmonary edema will be back (again) in a few weeks.

Edit: Genuine question for those who know a bit more than I do, if he's suffering from the forementioned ailments, does it mean he's in end-stage renal failure now? If that's the case, how long can his medical team prolong his life at most if they'll do anything, tracheotomy, ECMO et cetera?

i dont want to sound like a prick but has had had 15 strokes why is his mouth so droopy??

On 22/06/2024 at 12:22, drol said:

Jorge Lanata on life support.

Jorge Lanata off life support and decisively improving.

• Like 1

Barnabás Varga collided with the goalkeeper and his condition is unknown as he was stretchered off the pitch in Hungary V Scotland tonight. Possible neck injury.

BBC News