IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

The 'bloody tragedy' is that the Sun is.

FTFY.

the sun is what?

The 'bloody tragedy' is that the Sun is 70p.

He doesn't look well right enough .

th_8aff7117204e532be0560a0ea70bcc27_zpsd

Aye but only on a Saturday when you get the 'free' TV guide; it's 40p during the week. ;)

50p during the week

• Like 1

The man will get help, at least temporarily. Won't die this year.

His mental health is so fragile that I wouldn't limit the potential causes of death to drink. REALLY hard one to all, but he's one of ours, inescapably so.

• Like 1

Aye but only on a Saturday when you get the 'free' TV guide; it's 40p during the week. ;)

50p during the week

Bugger! It's gone up since I last bought it. :o

50p during the week

Bugger! It's gone up since I last bought it. :o

40p / 50p still a waste of money

FTFY.

the sun is what?

'is' as in existent.

FTFY.

the sun is what?

'is' as in existent.

I was going to explain with 'extant', on reflection though, that would probably only have made matters worse. :D

It's subtle humour MK, shortening something already there with FTFY to say "It's not a shame the sun is 50p....its a shame the paper exists at all".

Writing it in full is less amusing than simply curtailing the original, don't ask me why its funny though, explaining humour just kills it as a rule.

Apologies to you or anyone else who finds explaining the obvious irritating. :P

• Like 1

Can it be confirmed or refuted that both Sheryl and Bianca are still using their terrible husband/stepfathers surname?

Well they have had to get food on the table, right????

Can it be confirmed or refuted that both Sheryl and Bianca are still using their terrible husband/stepfathers surname?

Well they have had to get food on the table, right????

Fairly sure they still are. Perhaps, more accurately, they're not above using it. Whether that's the name on their bank accounts, health club membership etc. I don't know.

CebmakfWwAEL13T.jpg

I can't help thinking he looks a lot healthier in the photo above than he has for ages.

Guest Guest

there's no sign of liver disease yet let alone a transplant like George Best had, and he lasted years after his transplant so Gazza could last a decade or 2 yet

His mental health is so fragile that I wouldn't limit the potential causes of death to drink. REALLY hard one to all, but he's one of ours, inescapably so.

True that, people commit suicide and have accidents and walk in front of cars when they're drunk. But the primary cause for concern would be the physical damage that it is doing to his body.

The case of Paul Gascoigne - like that of George Best before him - is so grim, bleak and sad - it should serve as a warning to everyone of the dangers of alcohol. These photos should serve as a warning to others, particularly young people, of the dangers of liking alcohol too much. Kids need to be educated more about these things, and just about health in general. It's got to be a lot more important for most people than physics or mathematics.

Heavy drinking? I've been there, done that, and then stopped completely and never went back - which was the best thing I ever did. Well, probably the second best thing, actually.

• Like 1

CebmakfWwAEL13T.jpg

I can't help thinking he looks a lot healthier in the photo above than he has for ages.

He looks more like Jeremy Corbyn in that photo than he ever has done before. A few years ago people were saying he was a Gary Glitter lookalike...

True that, people commit suicide and have accidents and walk in front of cars when they're drunk. But the primary cause for concern would be the physical damage that it is doing to his body.

The case of Paul Gascoigne - like that of George Best before him - is so grim, bleak and sad - it should serve as a warning to everyone of the dangers of alcohol. These photos should serve as a warning to others, particularly young people, of the dangers of liking alcohol too much. Kids need to be educated more about these things, and just about health in general. It's got to be a lot more important for most people than physics or mathematics.

Heavy drinking? I've been there, done that, and then stopped completely and never went back - which was the best thing I ever did. Well, probably the second best thing, actually.

Couldn't agree more with educating kids about such dangers. in fact we could link it to the new literacy targets as well.

So, let's get every pre-schooler in the country on Deathlist within a year eh? Job done!

• Like 1

Back on track after a 'blip': http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35918259

From that link:

"I have one blip and I get hammered for it".

I wonder if he was aware of how apt a phrase that is....

• Like 3

Kenny Sansom made The Sun newspaper again today, pissed in public and flat on his arse in one picture.

Again, the DL selection team might want to keep tabs...

Gazza's 22 year old Nephew found dead due to Drug addiction, apparently they were close could it set Gazza of onto another relapse?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7120496/Gazzas-druggie-nephew-dies-aged-22.html

Aye, though he's never needed that much excuse before

Pals rallied to support him. But just weeks ago he put a long, rambling post on Facebook about drugs and talked about suicide to escape his addiction.

Relevant for our purposes. I'd keep him on the list next year if he makes it that far.

Pals rallied to support him. But just weeks ago he put a long, rambling post on Facebook about drugs and talked about suicide to escape his addiction.

Relevant for our purposes. I'd keep him on the list next year if he makes it that far.

Incidentally, a point about Facebook; there's a page with many thousands of followers dedicated to "Paul Gascoigne Athlete"

Just in case we forget, like

On the contrary, that makes him a less likely candidate for suicide.

More likely to kill himself through misadventure IMO. Falling over while pissed and cracking his head, for example.

Aye, we can reliably predict that Bournemouth will remain well-stocked with alcohol and idiots who'll willingly buy for Gazza when Tesco see sense and ban him.