maryportfuncity

Crashing Companies

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Oh yeah fucking laugh at me like the pathetic little cunt you are who derives pleasure in other peoples fucking misery. Mind giving me your address so I can post some shit through it?

I derive no pleasure in other people's misery. If you're miserable might I suggest the soothing tones of Monty Don? Chilled you out nice and proper yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, time said:

I derive no pleasure in other people's misery. If you're miserable might I suggest the soothing tones of Monty Don? Chilled you out nice and proper yesterday.

Might I suggest you go back to talking a load of shit, seems to have worked for you for 4,576 posts over just shy of 9 years....

Broadmoor sent your P45 in the post...

Deathray, have you considered checking into psychiatric care? You really haven’t seem to be yourself over the past few months...

6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Broadmoor sent your P45 in the post...

I'm rather disappointed with that reply. 

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Deathray, have you considered checking into psychiatric care? You really haven’t seem to be yourself over the past few months...

I was off but actually fuck it.

You don't fucking check into psychiatric care. Unless they think you're actually going to fuck jump off a bridge or stab yourself with a knife, or go round your local town centre with a gun they don't give a fucking shit. You might get a few meetings with a fucking middle class jobsworth who's been in their comfy job since leaving university to tell you how you should make things better and who has the cheek to tell you how you should think and feel though and that your the root of all your own problems when the reality is the fucking world, other fucking people and a genuine heap of shite are the root of your problems. Oh and there's no point pretending your going to try and off yourself or pretending you might want to fucking kill someone because as soon as they notice well you'll be back out of "physchiatric care" as soon as you fucking know it as there so fucking overstretched they can't afford timewasters and normal people pressing on resources. Unless you literally need round the clock the monitoring or a genuinely incapable. People who literally can't wipe their own arses, now they might have a chance. The rest of the fucking pile of the country's shite just need to fucking put up shut up and learn to see the world differently. Cos that's as easy as 1.2.3 nope.

I know your young so you obviously (going by your post) and luckily have no understanding of that. It doesn't matter if everything in your life is actually fucking turning to shit you've got no option put up shut up and join the rat race that you can't even fucking function in. Caught in fucking limbo, even if someone else tells someone you need fucking help you get a fucking phone call to try and calm you down and then put on a waiting list that might take a year or so til you fucking see a real person...

So no of course I haven't considered checking into physchiatric fucking care you absolute fucking moron of a wean. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Might I suggest you go back to talking a load of shit, seems to have worked for you for 4,576 posts over just shy of 9 years....

How's it been working out for you over the last half-hour?

200w.webp

• Haha 1

Take it the forecast is not as cold two weeks from now as his models telt , and daeshray is pissed off as he can't vent on the Weather Girls forum he got kicked off for calling a weatherman a cunt.

Yet, such anger always to be encouraged :D

Called it! (in mods forum)

Can we all calm down now?

Please?

No.

Stop spoiling our fun with a meltdown in progress.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Please?

Bully for you. I bet you managed to predict your grass still being in your garden this morning last night as well.

Lololol its fake grass deathers, would be hard not still to be there :D

Keep on keeping on my darling!

I predicted a seething meltdown from you soon and look what I got!

Can we put money on it next time and split the difference?

We need to beat the admins at this game really.

11 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Please?

Remember when the mods forum was public access for an hour? That was fun (well, I say fun - I mean dull). Must be time for a repeat...:D

Just now, charon said:

Lololol its fake grass deathers, would be hard not still to be there :D

I do know she seems to type to live near gyppos. That said if there were more than a few there she'd probably have had her drive tarmaced for five grand so maybe not.

1 minute ago, msc said:

Remember when the mods forum was public access for an hour? That was fun (well, I say fun - I mean dull). Must be time for a repeat...:D

Might have been dull for you. Supposedly @Cat O'Falk took a load of screenshots of them discussing banning me (among others). That was a few years ago. God knows how the fuck I'm still here.... about time Cat actually put those screenshots up?

• Haha 1

I do sometimes live near reprehensible people Deathray. But we're quite forgivable here.

Just now, Boudicca said:

I do sometimes live near reprehensible people Deathray.

How much did you pay for that tarmacing of your drive then?

1 minute ago, Boudicca said:

I do sometimes live near reprehensible people Deathray.

Your family would lay the tarmac....

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Might have been dull for you. Supposedly @Cat O'Falk took a load of screenshots of them discussing banning me (among others). That was a few years ago. God knows how the fuck I'm still here.... about time Cat actually put those screenshots up?

I remember that thread. Got binned inside 5 minutes.

Happy days.....

I recall a lot of posts about Zorders and his general Zordersisms. Which is a dull topic.

Charon you are really not helping

There was sooooooo much more msc, most entertaining.

Screenshots, c&p was a hoot.

I no longer have them ,so only remember the 'gist'. Unfortunately.

Jeez, it’s like a Happy Shopper Bill Grundy/Deathray interview - go on chief, say something outrageous, what was that, SHIT? And again! You clever boy! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, msc said:

I recall a lot of posts about Zorders and his general Zordersisms. Which is a dull topic.

Fuck off man, Zorders was an impeccable human being and poster who nobody else since has matched. Shame he got banned.