Saint Peter

Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi

Does he have some Max Clifford type PR bod who keeps spinning the press these lines. How many times have we heard he's "Almost Dead" ? "And this time we really mean it!" I wonder what the Kenny MacCaskill would say if he croaks in a car crash or something that 'terminal' cancer has no influence on.

Guest india

and the "within a month" is over. I think the only valid forecast is that he will not be around by 2050. Everything before that seems dicey considering his track record of surviving ALL predictions by months

So, if everyone stopped predicting now, there's a chance we'll cash in our points by the end of the year.

Not very well at all. Why would a fine upstanding young man like Gadhafi Jr. lie?

This sick bastard should die a slow and painful death... Maybe he can start dying painfully today, and not make it off the list via death until spring of 2012

This sick bastard should die a slow and painful death... Maybe he can start dying painfully today, and not make it off the list via death until spring of 2012

Don't be so cruel and selfish.

He is my joker.

Guest LOLA 1

THIS WAS DONE BY THE CIA WHY WOULD SOMEWONE BOMB CIVILIANS INSTEAD OF BOMBING THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE ARMY BASE???? THINK ABOUT THAT

THIS WAS DONE BY THE CIA WHY WOULD SOMEWONE BOMB CIVILIANS INSTEAD OF BOMBING THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE ARMY BASE???? THINK ABOUT THAT

Yes! And President Kennedy assassinated himself!

One flaw in that.

Nobody gave a shit about Lockerbie before the bombing.

Surely the CIA would have done a better job of it, and had the plane blow up over Edinburgh or Liverpool or Maryport...

Because even rat bastard bombers realize conspiracy theorists need fodder.

Seems there was a BP-lobby to release Al-Megrahi.

BP is also responsible for global warming, the hole in the o-zone, paedophilia and Anthea Turner...

Seems there was a BP-lobby to release Al-Megrahi.

BP is also responsible for global warming, the hole in the o-zone, paedophilia and Anthea Turner...

Anthea Turner? The bastards.

BP have no morals. I shall be taking my 8 litre Hummer elsewhere to buy my daily gas. And I expect all fine upstanding US citizens to take their business away as well. Anyone who still buys BP, should be branded communists...or is that Halibuts? or maybe French?... Scottish? Republicans?? Shit.... I forgot who do we hate the most this week?

Guest ResponsibleCommunity
BP have no morals. I shall be taking my 8 litre Hummer elsewhere to buy my daily gas. And I expect all fine upstanding US citizens to take their business away as well. Anyone who still buys BP, should be branded communists...or is that Halibuts? or maybe French?... Scottish? Republicans?? Shit.... I forgot who do we hate the most this week?

As a US citizen, I am not buying BP products. And, oh by the way, it is the Republicans you need to hate the most.

Are not "B R I T I S H" petrolium ( 40% of it owned by the US ) not going to rebrand their US station back to the " Amoco" brand?

This, Im sure, will fool the vast majority of Americans into believing that they have finally rid their country of Colon(ic)ial rule.

Sorry if this offends anyone but

HURRY UP AND DIE YOU F**** HORRIBLE B*******

rant over

He'll be a bit of a non-event pooling wise. If he's breathing at the end of the year EVERYONE will have him, if he goes before most of us will have him and the relative positions in the different deadpools will stay - more or less - the same. I'm hoping he goes on January 1st and gets the deathrace off to an explosive 364 point start all round.

A seasonal sweep on the side then? Not much else to than to do than watch this develop over the next 2 weeks. I'll kick off with the obvious Dec 25th. I'll dedicate a cracker to him.... by chucking it straight on the compost heap. Come on Santa... give us a nice present

May I refer you to page 3 of this thread post number 45. Getting this close to the end and adding more guesses now would not be fair on those who guessed 4 months ago. But if anyone would like to have a second go, should Megrahi live beyond noon on the 6th of January next year, that would I think be in order. However we must consider Vaagy to still be the moral winner on this and these spoils will be for "2nd" place. I thank you. Guess away for this if you must.

Cut and paste of current situation:

14th Nov = themaninblack

21st Dec = heaven can wait - "your honour till noon on the 27th Dec'."

1st Jan = maryportfuncity

11th Jan = Vaagheid (Vaagy wins if Al-Megrahi lives beyond noon on the 6th January 2010)

Do you think we should have another sweep? Mind you, there is a 21st December this year. :closedeyes::)

He'll be a bit of a non-event pooling wise. If he's breathing at the end of the year EVERYONE will have him, if he goes before most of us will have him and the relative positions in the different deadpools will stay - more or less - the same. I'm hoping he goes on January 1st and gets the deathrace off to an explosive 364 point start all round.

A seasonal sweep on the side then? Not much else to than to do than watch this develop over the next 2 weeks. I'll kick off with the obvious Dec 25th. I'll dedicate a cracker to him.... by chucking it straight on the compost heap. Come on Santa... give us a nice present

May I refer you to page 3 of this thread post number 45. Getting this close to the end and adding more guesses now would not be fair on those who guessed 4 months ago. But if anyone would like to have a second go, should Megrahi live beyond noon on the 6th of January next year, that would I think be in order. However we must consider Vaagy to still be the moral winner on this and these spoils will be for "2nd" place. I thank you. Guess away for this if you must.

14th Nov = themaninblack

11th Jan = Vaagheid (Vaagy wins if Al-Megrahi lives beyond noon on the 6th January 2010)

Do you think we should have another sweep? Mind you, there is a 21st December this year. :closedeyes::)

I think he will outlive the SNP Government that set him free...so he is safe until May 2011 when the Labour Party sweep back into power in Scotland. :)

Guest Abdel (you can call me Al)

rant over

Well, it offends me sweetie (I'm awful poorly and I didn't bomb no plane!), but no hard feelings. Mwah.

December 20. Not the 21st. The 20th. Happy birthday to me. :)

rant over

Well, it offends me sweetie (I'm awful poorly and I didn't bomb no plane!), but no hard feelings. Mwah.

You certainly haven't offended yours truly! I happen to be of the opinion that the murdering bastard isn't terminally ill,.at all,a large number of men survive prostate cancer, so I wouldn't be too surprised if he's still in the land of the living ten years from now

14th Nov = themaninblack

Do you think we should have another sweep? Mind you, there is a 21st December this year. :P:angel3:

I think he will outlive the SNP Government that set him free...so he is safe until May 2011 when the Labour Party sweep back into power in Scotland. :deathban:

My seasonal sweep was laughed off the board last year (rightly so btw due to poor reseach) but the thought is back in vogue.

SO..... seeing as this twat is technically immortal. May I refer you to the Scottish Government statement of 3 months to live - circa 2009

A Head to head - shoot out

Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi ....... or (AAMAM) to his mate Kenny Mac vs Ronnie Biggs.

Last in wins!

AAMAM vs Castro etc etc

But to more topical and more likely

AAMAM vs SNP - good call

AAMAM vs First booing session on the UK Papal visit - by Catholics

AAMAM vs Fabio Capello getting the chop

The idea needs buffing up obviously... and contribution