Paul Bearer

Spammers (Spawn of The Devil) - Please Post Here

That’s nice. Definitely not fishy at all...

46DB5121-2638-450B-BFDF-36EBC39A53C2.png

• Like 1

Seems legit

paypl.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, time said:

Seems legit

paypl.jpg

Ah yes, Braille spammers. Stevie Wonder fell victim to one of those once

• Like 1

Often you get the usual scam emails, and then occasionally something like this shows up. Like yeah, good luck getting me to click on this one: 

EADACA7F-BD4D-48DA-B47A-CB887134731C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Often you get the usual scam emails, and then occasionally something like this shows up. Like yeah, good luck getting me to click on this one: 

I have a banned penis ritual that unlocks its true size. 

Well it's banned in the local swimming pool apparently:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Give these people an inch…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Can you forward this to me so I can verify it’s veracity

• Like 1

Seriously, I think I speak for most on here when I say this diego user is fucking annoying with his constant liking of historical posts.

Can daily reactions be limited again?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Seriously, I think I speak for most on here when I say this diego user is fucking annoying with his constant liking of historical posts.

Can daily reactions be limited again?

I'm of the opinion he should have the option completely taken from his account. 

Obviously he's the only one abusing it and doesn't understand the function. 

I'm not a mod, but deactivating his account from reactions + deleting all reactions he has ever given seems a good solution.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

I'm of the opinion he should have the option completely taken from his account. 

Obviously he's the only one abusing it and doesn't understand the function. 

I'm not a mod, but deactivating his account from reactions + deleting all reactions he has ever given seems a good solution.

If that's possible, it should be done instead. Agreed that it's not fair that everyone should suffer because of one user abusing a function.

I see he was asked by several users to stop this pattern of behaviour in an off topic thread several weeks ago. He responded but said he would continue. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

FFS spending post after post complaining and whining...

Anyone bothered by the user in question can spend less than a minute using the ignore function on the user which solves all your issues. You are not helpless in this - use your Forum given rights and stop bewailing, complaining and making snide comments time after time...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

FFS spending post after post complaining and whining...

Anyone bothered by the user in question can spend less than a minute using the ignore function on the user which solves all your issues. You are not helpless in this - use your Forum given rights and stop bewailing, complaining and making snide comments time after time...

Says you, having a rant (as ever). :facepalm:

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Says you, having a rant (as ever). :facepalm:

Phew, not ignored. ;) 

Now go use your ignore function. If you don't, don't complain to the world about what you see. :lol::P Jeez, Louise (whoever she is, must email Suzie Dent...).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Phew, not ignored. ;) 

Now go use your ignore function. If you don't, don't complain to the world about what you see. :lol::P Jeez, Louise (whoever she is, must email Suzie Dent...).

Referring back to the point I made prior, we shouldn’t all have to take action because of one user’s diabolical nature.

Anyway, since raising it here, said user seems to have stopped (famous last words) because they’re marked as online and yet not liking every single fucking post. Not all heroes wear capes. You can thank me in my DMs ;) 

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

Diego has dished out 6221 reactions in just under a month. With a little bit of effort on our parts, I believe we can get this number to 1000000 before the end of the year.

EDIT: 6241 now... getting closer...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Referring back to the point I made prior, we shouldn’t all have to take action because of one user’s diabolical nature.

Anyway, since raising it here, said user seems to have stopped (famous last words) because they’re marked as online and yet not liking every single fucking post. Not all heroes wear capes. You can thank me in my DMs ;) 

I think there's a hard core of about 5 or 6 users actively complaining, not all. Maybe the grown ups in the room have already taken the steps necessary to ignore while those who pretend to be helpless like a spat.  

Not all users use the Forum the way some would like. Easier and safer to use the tools on here if necessary.

imo.

• Thanks 1

I can't fathom how much of his time he's wasted liking over 6000+ posts which seemingly happens 24/7. Does he ever sleep?

Fascinating creature. I want him to post a selfie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutos atrás, YoungWillz disse:

FFS gasta post após post reclamando e reclamando...

Qualquer pessoa incomodada com o usuário em questão pode passar menos de um minuto usando a função ignorar no usuário que resolve todos os seus problemas. Você não está indefeso nisso - use seus direitos do Fórum e pare de lamentar, reclamar e fazer comentários desonestos vez após vez...

Thanks again, if there is an option to ignore it, it's hard to understand why they haven't used it yet, so everyone would be happy

• Facepalm 3

2 horas atrás, Ulitzer95 disse:

Se isso for possível, deve ser feito em vez disso. Concordamos que não é justo que todos sofram por causa de um usuário abusar de uma função.

Vejo que ele foi solicitado por vários usuários para parar este padrão de comportamento em um tópico fora do tópico há várias semanas. Ele respondeu, mas disse que continuaria.
:rolleyes:

If you use the ignore me function, no one will suffer for it

• Facepalm 3

I don't find it annoying as much as it just confuses me.

Why would you need to react to a post to know you have read it? Can't you remember you read it? And wouldn't you just need to mark the most recent post?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tracy said:

Why would you need to react to a post to know you have read it? Can't you remember you read it? And wouldn't you just need to mark the most recent post?

I like to read the oldest ones too, I'm curious, it's a good idea to only check the most recent one, but checking all of them makes it faster for me to locate myself

4 minutes ago, tracy said:

Diego strikes me as a boomer who has just discovered forums.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, diego said:

If you use the ignore me function, no one will suffer for it

You're asking a whole userbase, that have been here for years, to accommodate a new user by expecting them to all ignore your odd habit. Is there not an ounce of you that thinks you're being selfish or unreasonable?

FYI I find your strange behaviour fascinating rather than irritating. Keep liking posts for all I care, just be aware if you continue you're not doing to be well liked.

EDIT: I'm aware I'm probably wasting my breath posting this as it will be translated with a convoluted response. It's worth a try!

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutos atrás, talvez disse:

Você está pedindo a toda uma base de usuários, que estão aqui há anos, para acomodar um novo usuário, esperando que todos ignorem seu hábito estranho. Não há um pingo de você que pense que está sendo egoísta ou irracional?

Achei seu comportamento estranho fascinante ao invés de irritante. Continue gostando de posts para tudo que me importa, apenas esteja ciente se você continuar você não está fazendo para ser bem querido.

I'm really sorry that you think like that about liking and not liking me, I think you guys do an excellent job here, all of you, congratulations for making this forum the most interesting I've ever seen

• Confused 3