Jump to content
The Miser

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Recommended Posts

She just received treatment for pancreatic cancer.

 

Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I feel like it’s likely her last battle with it, as much as I want her to survive. That’ll be the Supreme Court completely fucked for decades then... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DLs #1 slot filled for 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty unlucky for it to come back 10 years later. Her health is already pretty unusual so surviving this would not surprise anyone.

Think she would need to be known to be terminally ill to be made N.1 and by then she might have left  the court so less of a name.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are saying there is no further treatment scheduled at this time. Most people think this means the cancer is under control and not that serious. But, the pessimist that I am thinks there is no further treatment scheduled, because she’s close to death.

 

Tbh, I won’t be surprised if I hear about her passing tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Tbh, I won’t be surprised if I hear about her passing tomorrow.


"Interests: Music
Politics 
Community Service"

 

@DeathClock your profile says you are interested in community service.  After reading this take, you would serve the DL community well by sending a letter to one of the site Admins asking that your profile be deleted.
 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can't deny it- this is the worst possible news at her age and frailty.I sadly cannot see how she can possibly stay to the end of Trumps first term  now - he will get his 3rd Supreme Court pick.God  help America ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeathClock said:

They are saying there is no further treatment scheduled at this time. Most people think this means the cancer is under control and not that serious. But, the pessimist that I am thinks there is no further treatment scheduled, because she’s close to death.

 

Tbh, I won’t be surprised if I hear about her passing tomorrow.

 

She just finished radiation. They don’t even know IF any more treatment is necessary and they probably won’t know for a few days at less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DeathClock said:

They are saying there is no further treatment scheduled at this time. Most people think this means the cancer is under control and not that serious. But, the pessimist that I am thinks there is no further treatment scheduled, because she’s close to death.

 

Tbh, I won’t be surprised if I hear about her passing tomorrow.

I doubt she will die tomorrow or this month.It will take weeks to know if the treatment has worked or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

It's pretty unlucky for it to come back 10 years later. Her health is already pretty unusual so surviving this would not surprise anyone.

Think she would need to be known to be terminally ill to be made N.1 and by then she might have left  the court so less of a name.

 

This is her 4th battle with cancer.She has also had lung and bowel cancer.Pancreatic cancer when it re-occurs is very nearly always fatal within months.

 

If she retired tomorrow she would still be worthy of Number 1 on the Deathlist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes a public appearance: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Makes a public appearance: 

 


Need to photoshop a 5-pound can of coffee in her hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use