Death in Pixie Boots

Sheikh Down

Well maybe you lazy fuckers better put deaths in the Dead of 2015 FIRST where each and every 'celebrity' death qualifies, and this subcategory shite later. I'm not obligated to do a name search. I look in Dead of 2015. It ain't there I'm posting.

SC

Why do you have to be an ass? I got no problem with a death that big being also posted in the "Dead" thread but it was already being discussed here... way before you posted here......... fucknut

"Don't fart outside my trailer and tell me there's a tornado comin'" as you guys might say over there....

I look in Dead of 2015. It ain't there I'm posting. = You Brits gotta learn to do things the American way.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I've just realised King Abs death means that Her Maj Lizzie is now the oldest reigning monarch in the world and 2nd oldest head of state after Robert Mugabe so congrats to her !

a very last minute addition ending with a third hit :skull:

2015 sounds good !

Well done. At this rate you're on your way to getting 36 hits. :lol:

Guest Glad he is dead

Apparantely the new King suffers from senile dementia.Thank fuck they don't have nukes...

Apparantely the new King suffers from senile dementia.Thank fuck they don't have nukes...

OMG! A senile arsh-wipe could wipe out the Middle East with a nuke, Oh wait, not a bad idea.

My first hit of 2015!

Couldn't even gloat this morning as my work blocks this as a 'bad taste' website. The cheek!

And an interesting article, Crime and punishment: Islamic State vs Saudi Arabia http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/crime-and-punishment-islamic-state-vs-saudi-arabia-1588245666

For those who can't be arsed to click the link, the gist is that they're pretty much the same.

My first hit of 2015!

Couldn't even gloat this morning as my work blocks this as a 'bad taste' website. The cheek!

And an interesting article, Crime and punishment: Islamic State vs Saudi Arabia http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/crime-and-punishment-islamic-state-vs-saudi-arabia-1588245666

For those who can't be arsed to click the link, the gist is that they're pretty much the same.

Anyone vaguely familiar with the ideology of IS and Saudi Arabia (Wahhabi school of Sunni Islam) can't be very surprised at these findings. Oh well, and there may already be financial links as well: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/31/combat-terror-end-support-saudi-arabia-dictatorships-fundamentalism

Btw. I'm very surprised that King Abdullah wasn't on this years official DL. Almost to the point that it feels like a miss now. He was obviously in very poor health and unquestionably notable. And his name is much easier to remember than Bhumibol Adulyadej's…

• Like 1

Financial links?

Aye, the West bankrolled Bin Laden for years, and without him no IS.

And the Angles certainly are in bed with the Saudis.

Woo-hoo!

Abdullah is my first hit of 2015! In fact, he's my first hit ever. I just found out about this website two months ago, so I couldn't make a list for 2014.

Woo-hoo!

Abdullah is my first hit of 2015! In fact, he's my first hit ever. I just found out about this website two months ago, so I couldn't make a list for 2014.

Congrats.

On a side note, Pat Quinn died in November, so you may want to update your list (Unless you're referring to somebody aside from the NHL coach)

Woo-hoo!

Congrats.

On a side note, Pat Quinn died in November, so you may want to update your list (Unless you're referring to somebody aside from the NHL coach)

I'm referring to the former governor of Illinois. I guess I need to be more specific. I'll edit my list and add "Governor" before Pat Quinn and "Reverend" before Billy Graham to avoid more confusion.

King Salman reshuffles the line of succession:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/29/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-dismissed

The next king, as it stands now, will be the first one from the third generation of the House of Saud. The new crown prince, Mohammed bin Nayef, 55, is the current interior minister and "counter-terrorism" tsar and has been an assassination target of Al-Qaida and others.

An anonymous prince calls for a regime change in Saudi-Arabia, because King Salman "is not in a stable condition and in reality the son of the king is ruling the kingdom":

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/28/saudi-royal-calls-regime-change-letters-leadership-king-salman

As the Saudi royals keep dropping like flies, I thought I would post a list of the remainder of Ibn Saud's 45 sons and their various health ailments:

• Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1923)
  • King Abdullah (1924, lots of surgeries, strokes? dementia?)
  • Mishaal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1926, strokes and other medical mishaps)
  • Abdul-Rahman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1931)
  • Mutain bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1931)
  • Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1931)
  • Nawwaf bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1932)
  • Turki II bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1934)
  • Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1935, stroke, some say dementia)
  • Abdul Illah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1939)
  • Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1940)
  • Ahmed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1942)
  • Mashhur bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1942)
  • Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1945)

Nawwaf bin Abdulaziz Al Saud dead at 83. http://www.albawaba.com/news/breaking-saudi-prince-nawwaf-bin-abdulaziz-al-saud-dies-age-83-749008

An anonymous prince calls for a regime change in Saudi-Arabia, because King Salman "is not in a stable condition and in reality the son of the king is ruling the kingdom":

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/28/saudi-royal-calls-regime-change-letters-leadership-king-salman

King Salman now hospitalised for dementia:

http://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/10/06/713917/story.html

Hmm, now I'm somewhat tempted to include him in my team next year to start a streak of Saudi royal house hits, having been successful with King Abdullah this year.

• Like 1

As the Saudi royals keep dropping like flies, I thought I would post a list of the remainder of Ibn Saud's 45 sons and their various health ailments:

• Mutain bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1931)

Mishaal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud reportedly dead. https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albyanews.com%2Farabic-news%2F57938%2F%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B9%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7&edit-text=

• Like 1

• Mutaib bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1931)

Prince Bandar now gone.

• King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1935, stroke, some say dementia)

Updated for Turki

• Like 1

• King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (1935, stroke, some say dementia)

Updated for Turki

Mishaal is still alive. His death was reported by Saudi press then the reports were later withdrawn.

Also Bandar is still alive too. Another prince within the family called Bandar died and there was confusion.

So there were 36 brothers all in all. 11 of them alive, 25 of them dead.