Guest Kuk i Computern

Larry Hagman

Larry Hagman's wife of 54 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Peter Falk's Alzheimer's disease.

Obit chances?

Probably not too good outside of my neck of the woods.

Chances of an English language obit from an online news source v-good, then. CPDP theme teamers might be thinking about this one. I was wondering about a theme team called; 'Do They Know They're Here' packed wall to wall with alzheimers cases.

Now officially on board for the new series, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray also signed up.

Bring it on.

Counting down the days to Dallas' return.

Bobby, JR, and Sue-Ellen all in attendance.

And Channel Five have secured UK rights for the new Dallas. Form-studying opportunities await us.

And Channel Five have secured UK rights for the new Dallas. Form-studying opportunities await us.

I love Dallas. I've been Sky+ing the reruns the last couple of weeks, but never have time to watch them, hence my box is full of JR Ewing :rip:

Interview from the Daily Mail, 9 January.

‘I’m feeling great and I’m back on track. I’ve finished treatment and the doctors are thrilled with my progress.

The first thing I did when I was diagnosed was to turn vegan. Now I live on fresh vegetable drinks which taste like c**p but which I firmly believe have helped me get through this thing

Sounds familiar.

Interview from the Daily Mail, 9 January.

‘I’m feeling great and I’m back on track. I’ve finished treatment and the doctors are thrilled with my progress.

The first thing I did when I was diagnosed was to turn vegan. Now I live on fresh vegetable drinks which taste like c**p but which I firmly believe have helped me get through this thing

Sounds familiar.

He's going through a terrible time at the moment though - Judge Hacker has just given Sue Ellen temporary custody of John Ross, and JR has to pay her 6000 bucks a month! No wonder he's ill!

Last year Larry lost his wife of over 50 years and filming of the Dallas Reboot had to be scheduled around his treatment for cancer.

A worthy contender for 2013?

Maj (Mrs Larry) Hagman is still alive, suffering from Alzheimer's, mind.

Last year Larry lost his wife of over 50 years and filming of the Dallas Reboot had to be scheduled around his treatment for cancer.

A worthy contender for 2013?

Hard to say really, he could well have many years left in him

Maj (Mrs Larry) Hagman is still alive, suffering from Alzheimer's, mind.

A low hanging fruit and "a mother one would believe to be long dead".

Re Maj Hagman, it's by no means certain how low-hanging she is. Alzheimers is summat of a bitch but she has a mega-rich husband and is getting the best care. Alzheimer's cases die more quickly when they're left to rot in substandard care and blood-clots etc develop and do for them. Maj Hagman had a healthy and active life pre-dementia and could go on for a while. Not so Evelyn Ward (David Cassidy's mum) who despite the quality of care she's getting is surging into her ninth year of twilight. Even the best looking after gets marginal after that time span.

Re Maj Hagman, it's by no means certain how low-hanging she is. Alzheimers is summat of a bitch but she has a mega-rich husband and is getting the best care. Alzheimer's cases die more quickly when they're left to rot in substandard care and blood-clots etc develop and do for them. Maj Hagman had a healthy and active life pre-dementia and could go on for a while. Not so Evelyn Ward (David Cassidy's mum) who despite the quality of care she's getting is surging into her ninth year of twilight. Even the best looking after gets marginal after that time span.

Hazel Hawke's entering her tenth year of diagnosed senility, and she's been locked away in high-end care for the past three years at least. Still no signing of dropping off, annoyingly.

Watched the Dallas reboot for the first time last night and had plenty of fun studying who looked the worst for wear.

One lung Ken looked like death warmed up and as such may have even cheekily cancelled his appointment for the wooden suit that very morning. Larry looked on form but you can tell beneath those thick eye-boughs he really was not that well. Spark still there, hammed it up well, but no one ever escapes the grim reaper not least J.R..

A cow died... but Charlene Tilton it was not.

I hope his coffin is wide enough for his Stetson...

• Like 1

This puts Norfolk & Good only 2 points behind The Living End on the DDP. This makes it a little more exciting.

OMG, Larry...

Say it ain't so JR...

And he's not on many of my teams at the moment...

RIP Larry

Only one question begs to be answered as he was once on the BBC...............did he fiddle with anyone?

• Like 1