Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Think of the poor lag Rolf is going to have to share a cell with.

Remember when he used to do all those paintings on telly he constantly hummed, clicked and made other weird noises. Imagine that 24/7 and what is he going to do for painting materials?

RH: "Can you tell what it is yet?"

CM: "Rolf, Its shit"

RH: "Bit harsh mate"

CM: "No it really is shit"

RH: "Well they took all my paint away..........

• Like 4

Fairly sure that Norman Scott - as in the former male model and pillow biter - is dead, though I just did a quick Google and couldn't find the proof.

Unnecessary 'r' in that word, no?

Bugger, just saw Charon's post beat me to it!

The Tories who are going to feel safe are surely Cecil Parkinson and Norman Tebbitt, for different reasons. God bless you, Cecil, for sticking to the real thing and God Bless Norman for telling us all that there was a cover-up.

Leon Brittain always gave me the creeps and the lady Jane who he met in 1967 sounds credible to me, so let's see what develops.

Lord Lambton was another apparently good guy and dear Jeffrey Archer was of the right stuff, as Sally Farmiloe and the prossie who he met from Rochdale of all places will testify.

Stephen Milligan was the one who got it wrong in the sex game, poor sod!

I'm mgoing to start thinking about some of the Labour guys around at that time, not to mention the Liberals.

What a great line that was " I fought and bit the pillow when Jeremy Thorpe was around....what would he have bitten if it had been the fat bastard from Rochdale? Is Norman Scott still with us?

Fairly sure that Norman Scott - as in the former male model and pillow biter - is dead, though I just did a quick Google and couldn't find the proof.

He's on Facebook so he's brain dead at least.

According to this article 5 years ago, he was alive

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/forgiven-the-belated-rehabilitation-of-jeremy-thorpe-1651179.html

Norman Scott is still very much alive, living on Dartmoor, in a house said to have been originally provided by a benefactor. Andrew Newton, however, is the case's most curious character. He subsequently changed his name to Hann Redwin, and, in 1993, featured in a west London inquest into the death of his partner, Caroline Mayorcas, whom he had met at a west London health club. He had been her only companion when she fell 900ft to her death while climbing in the Alps. Redwin also fell, but survived. He was last heard of living in Chiswick, and engaged to a woman called Rosalieve Lowsley, described as a "wealthy company director".

The Tories who are going to feel safe are surely Cecil Parkinson and Norman Tebbitt, for different reasons. God bless you, Cecil, for sticking to the real thing and God Bless Norman for telling us all that there was a cover-up.

Leon Brittain always gave me the creeps and the lady Jane who he met in 1967 sounds credible to me, so let's see what develops.

Lord Lambton was another apparently good guy and dear Jeffrey Archer was of the right stuff, as Sally Farmiloe and the prossie who he met from Rochdale of all places will testify.

I'm mgoing to start thinking about some of the Labour guys around at that time, not to mention the Liberals.

What a great line that was " I fought and bit the pillow when Jeremy Thorpe was around....what would he have bitten if it had been the fat bastard from Rochdale? Is Norman Scott still with us?

http://www.independe...pe-1651179.html

Norman Scott is still very much alive, living on Dartmoor, in a house said to have been originally provided by a benefactor. Andrew Newton, however, is the case's most curious character. He subsequently changed his name to Hann Redwin, and, in 1993, featured in a west London inquest into the death of his partner, Caroline Mayorcas, whom he had met at a west London health club. He had been her only companion when she fell 900ft to her death while climbing in the Alps. Redwin also fell, but survived. He was last heard of living in Chiswick, and engaged to a woman called Rosalieve Lowsley, described as a "wealthy company director".

He's still alive and living in this farmhouse:

http://goo.gl/maps/XbZ8L

http://www.independe...pe-1651179.html

He's still alive and living in this farmhouse:

http://goo.gl/maps/XbZ8L

Oh, thanks, so he's obitable as and when for sure. Doubtless Thorpe will go first and that'll remind the papers that Scott still breathes.

Vanessa Feltz getting critisized for the claim that she was abused by Harris.

"It makes you question your faith in human nature. I have been called everything, from the C word to a w***e."

"They can't believe it can be true that Rolf Harris would molest someone as physically repulsive as Vanessa Feltz."

"It makes you question your faith in human nature. I have been called everything, from the C word to a w***e."

"They can't believe it can be true that Rolf Harris would molest someone as physically repulsive as Vanessa Feltz."

They called her a whale?

• Like 2

They called her a whale?

Very good :D

Mirror newspaper reports Harris was taken from court straight to Bullingdon Prison in Oxfordshire and spent no time at all in Wandsworth Prison.

Mirror newspaper reports Harris was taken from court straight to Bullingdon Prison in Oxfordshire and spent no time at all in Wandsworth Prison.

Propose we now collectively refer to Yewtree convicts as "The Bullingdon Club"?

• Like 2

Propose we now collectively refer to Yewtree convicts as "The Bullingdon Club"?

Ha ha ha. SECONDED!

If they put all the convicted celebrities in the same prison would this look like and extended version of celebrity big brother?

Screen+Shot+2014-07-22+at+10.40.45+AM.jpg

A few people have complained, apparently.

• Like 1

There has been much discussion of Rolf's artwork and his own musical offerings but listening to my ipod over the weekend he also featured on a number of Kate Bush tracks in particular he played didgeridoo on the title track of The Dreaming and he is The Painter on the concept second disc - A Sky of Honey on her 2005 album Aerial. So will she decline to play these at her forthcoming gigs for fear of association.

I'm genuinely quite disturbed by this worrying trend. Why are people assuming that the work of disgraced artists must be suppressed or destroyed? There's plenty of classic art, literature, music, films etc whose creators were dodgy people.

By the same token, if say a builder gets done for some infamous crime, they don't go out and knock down all the houses he built, do they? No. Well then.

Apparently there was a piece in the Sun the other day saying fans are hoping Kate Bush deletes Rolf's contributions from the forthcoming rereleases of these albums. They had some unattributed quotes from fans saying how disgusting it was. I hope that she doesn't bend to this pressure.

No-one says that Eric Clapton shouldn't play Layla any more after Jim Gordon was convicted of murdering his own mother.

• Like 1

Did anyone ever expect the sentence on Rolf to be increased? Get real..........this is British justice we are talking about, or what laughingly masquerades as justice.

There was as much chance of Rolf getting a heavier penalty as the Queen turning Catholic.

Did anyone ever expect the sentence on Rolf to be increased? Get real..........this is British justice we are talking about, or what laughingly masquerades as justice.

There was as much chance of Rolf getting a heavier penalty as the Queen turning Catholic.

He is appealing against the conviction.

He is appealing against the conviction.

Maybe, but he's generally unappealing! And, to put this in perspective, he's seeking the right to appeal. There's no guarantee it'll be granted.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28604456

Reportedly attacked in jail...this won't be the last time.

^^

maryport is in the nick 

^^

maryport is in the nick 

Well, either that or I read the same news reports as everyone else could have done.

'Bibliogryphon' timestamp='1404737495' post='209077'

Apparently there was a piece in the Sun the other day saying fans are hoping Kate Bush deletes Rolf's contributions from the forthcoming rereleases of these albums. They had some unattributed quotes from fans saying how disgusting it was. I hope that she doesn't bend to this pressure.

I'm calling bollocks on that report. No self-respecting Kate fan would want her to mess about with her albums, unless in a separate Director's Cut style.

I'm calling bollocks on that report. No self-respecting Kate fan would want her to mess about with her albums, unless in a separate Director's Cut style.

Agreed, this rewriting of history can go too far. Apart from anything else they're Kate Bush albums and the final mixes and sounds were her call. Seriously, I'm still partial to a blast of Gary Glitter and still convinced the axing of his records from every public place in this country is a travesty. Glitter was just the hired showman, deleting him from history is a disservive to Mike Leander, production bloody genius, who invented that sound and deserves at least as much credit for glam rock as Chinn and Chapman (who currently have a musical showcasing their work).

• Like 5

Agreed, this rewriting of history can go too far. Apart from anything else they're Kate Bush albums and the final mixes and sounds were her call. Seriously, I'm still partial to a blast of Gary Glitter and still convinced the axing of his records from every public place in this country is a travesty. Glitter was just the hired showman, deleting him from history is a disservive to Mike Leander, production bloody genius, who invented that sound and deserves at least as much credit for glam rock as Chinn and Chapman (who currently have a musical showcasing their work).

Cheers for the likes on the above (seriously!), so, I'm not the only one still furtively slammin' to Glitter in the privacy of my own home, then?