Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Not sure where else to put this. Political frailty perhaps?

Move as appropriate.

Lord Janner 'too ill' w dimentia to be questioned over child molestation charges.

SC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095586/Lord-Janner-steps-London.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This was reported weeks ago. It's only in the DM today because some paparazzo managed to get a snap of him out and about.

Rolf Harris is a bad singer

Rolf Harris is a bad singer

Fuck me, I can see that you are going to go down a storm here........ :lol:

He could be paroled as early as autumn 2017, but that's dependent on clear remorse and being reformed. So, whether the board listen to the solicitor for his victims or not, Rolfie's done himself no favours with the song.

He could be paroled as early as autumn 2017, but that's dependent on clear remorse and being reformed. So, whether the board listen to the solicitor for his victims or not, Rolfie's done himself no favours with the song.

The parole board won't wobble.

• Like 1

Don't think it's good idea to have him do any fancy painting. More like, give him a decorating roller, some brushes and get him to paint the whole of the prison.

P.S. My 2,500th post.

• Like 3

He doesn't necessarily have Ebola. The text says that this ward is for any highly contagious disease, not just Ebola.

Oh no! Being Rolf Harris is contagious! To the hills!

He doesn't necessarily have Ebola. The text says that this ward is for any highly contagious disease, not just Ebola.
still worth keeping an eye at his age.

He doesn't necessarily have any other highly-contagious disease either. The text also says "He was taken to the Lyme Building where there is a less public entrance than the main ones", probably for security reasons.

Though of course, he may be seriously ill.

He doesn't necessarily have any other highly-contagious disease either. The text also says "He was taken to the Lyme Building where there is a less public entrance than the main ones", probably for security reasons.

Carelessly dropped the soap a few too many times...that'll teach him to use a less public entrance.

• Like 3

Carelessly dropped the soap a few too many times...that'll teach him to use a less public entrance.

"Overdosed on chocolate" according to Vince Hill.

Shouldn't these be in the Rolf Harris thread btw?

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
8 posts moved from ebola thread
  • Like 1

If it was a choccie binge, is that a cry for help/suicide attempt, then?

Hmmm

Might be a better 2016 bet than I figured.

Hmmm

I'd actually agree with that. Apparently, he's diabetic, so he "overdosed" on purpose to get out of prison. I think he's beginning to realize that he might never be free again.

Hmmm

I'd actually agree with that. Apparently, he's diabetic, so he "overdosed" on purpose to get out of prison. I think he's beginning to realize that he might never be free again.

So, was this a cry for help or seriouis bit, I mean, can we tell what it is yet?

Hmmm

So, was this a cry for help or seriouis bit, I mean, can we tell what it is yet?

Death By Chocolate?

I can think of worse ways to go.

Hmmm

Death By Chocolate?

I can think of worse ways to go.

If you're diabetic, it's not like a regular gorging session. It does seem to be very much like a cry for help. If it was a genuine suicide attempt, he would have found a way to pull it off.