Paul Bearer

Fort William Football Club

Today's game is off.

So Ched Evans waits another week to make his debut, then.

• Like 2

Huntley snagged a win today, catching up a tad, but Fort still have FOUR games in hand over them.

Missed out yesterday, will they get the whole month off?

Missed out yesterday, will they get the whole month off?

Probably; looking at the weather forecast for the next 10 days.

It's all up to you MPFC to keep us all updated as I'm hating the summer weather I'm having in Zew Zealand at the moment. ;-)

I look forward to you posting the results and keeping us all up to date. Do you think we should e-mail them to advise them of our support?

It's all up to you MPFC to keep us all updated as I'm hating the summer weather I'm having in Zew Zealand at the moment. ;-)

I look forward to you posting the results and keeping us all up to date. Do you think we should e-mail them to advise them of our support?

Definitely not, some people - like William Shatner when he records albums - thrive on ironic appreciation. I'm not sure the highland mentality always works in that way.

• Like 1

Bring us a stick of rock back.

Bring us a stick of rock back.

I'll try ;-)

Definitely not, some people - like William Shatner when he records albums - thrive on ironic appreciation. I'm not sure the highland mentality always works in that way.

Actually, you're probably right. Mon the Fort.

Today's game off.

You beat me to it and - now that you've appointed me Fort correspondent - it has taken me three days to get here on my bike. They gave me a cup of Bovril and told me to fuck off back to England.

• Like 4

Today's game off.

You beat me to it and - now that you've appointed me Fort correspondent - it has taken me three days to get here on my bike. They gave me a cup of Bovril and told me to fuck off back to England.

Sorry. I promise to leave you solely in charge.

Cancelled again today but Huntley took another agreeable stuffing, so not all bad, then.

How do our highland heroes keep in shape?

regards.

Hein

regards.

Hein

So, you've not actually seen any videos from that athletically challenged outpost of the beautiful game, then?

I think they'd find it fairly amusing...

We could offer to sponsor their ball or shirts with the deathlist logo (I'm sure the charitable blokes and blokesses on this forum would be glad to chip in).

Just seen this. Yeah you are 1000% dead right, lol... although Im sure PB only kidding

On a similar note people should really stop mentioning completely unsuitable people as the "next DL ambassador"...

So, you've not actually seen any videos from that athletically challenged outpost of the beautiful game, then?

I did drive past Claggan Park once. Does that count?

regards,

Hein

I did drive past Claggan Park once. Does that count?

regards,

Hein

Aye, but not as much as the one time I PAID TO WATCH them lose 1-4 at home.

• Like 1

Highland League had the day off yesterday, obviously, you were all desperate to know that, right?

Highland League had the day off yesterday, obviously, you were all desperate to know that, right?

Surely, given they've had the last three weeks off, that'd make a good catch-up day?

? Hope not. Meant to be Saturday at Nairn.

I think they're playing tonight.

Not according to their website. Nairn County away on Saturday.