The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2012

Patty Andrews, the last surviving member of the Andrews sisters. She'll be 94 in 2012

Guest Nipah
:birthday2: am i the only one who thinks lindsay lohan will be dead pretty soon?

:birthday2: am i the only one who thinks lindsay lohan will be dead pretty soon?

in short no. Shouldn't we all be on the list in 2012, I mean the end of the world is nigh! according to that calendar thingy...

Possibilities for 2012? Anyone on my 2011 DDP list as from past DDP experience my list seems to be its own little elixir of eternal life.

I've just seen an advert on Channel 4 for a documentary on Britain's fattest man - Paul Mason. Having seen him practically naked on this advert, I am a bit disappointed that I didn't put him in my top 50. If he survives this year, he would certainly be worth a punt in 2012.

My 10 for next year

Ed Asner

Dick Clark

Ross Perot

MTM {you guys SHOULD know who that stands for}

Joyce Dewitt

Clint Eastwood

Al Pacino

Danny Devito

Carol Burnett

Prince Charles

I've just seen an advert on Channel 4 for a documentary on Britain's fattest man - Paul Mason. Having seen him practically naked on this advert, I am a bit disappointed that I didn't put him in my top 50. If he survives this year, he would certainly be worth a punt in 2012.

Paul the Postie and his mates were seriously considering Mason as their Deathrace joker this year, they feel some affinity with a former fellow postman, or summat.

Patty Andrews, the last surviving member of the Andrews sisters. She'll be 94 in 2012

No, 2011 for her

Paul the Postie and his mates were seriously considering Mason as their Deathrace joker this year, they feel some affinity with a former fellow postman, or summat.

The papers today say he's lost 20 stone, perhaps that will be shown in the documentary - so I reckon he would be a wasted pick. And believe me, I'm the queen of wasted picks already this year :shoot2:

What about Desmond Morris, host of "the Human Animal"?

Professor Gunther von Hagens is dying of Parkinson's. He claims 7 years left, so 2012 might be/is almost certainly too early to consider him, but one to bear in mind for the future.

He wants to be shrink-wrapped and put on display when he dies. That would seem to be a bit late to start advertising his business though.

In December 2010, it was announced on the BDO website that Green (Tony Green BBC commentator http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Green) had been diagnosed with cancer on the tongue. Apologies if this was posted elsewhere - I did do a quick search (search function seems to have changed - mods?) but may have missed it

I did do a quick search (search function seems to have changed - mods?) but may have missed it

I did that. It's a bit of an experiment, I changed the target of the link More Search Options to the Extended Search, as that is the one I use most. If people don't like it I can change it back.

regards,

Hein

This was pretty random. I didnt know that Mary Murphy has cancer. Too lazy to read the article, but from the headlines it doesnt look too serious. *But it is one to keep an eye on.

Who's that?

This was pretty random. I didnt know that Mary Murphy has cancer. Too lazy to read the article, but from the headlines it doesnt look too serious. *But it is one to keep an eye on.

Who's that?

She's a judge on an American dance competition reality show called 'So You Think You Can Dance.' The American Idol of dancing. And Im pretty sure both those shows are produced by the same guy. But anyway, she's this show's Paula Abdul and she's known for kicking and screaming like a mad woman when she sees a performance she likes.

Donald Sinden is one to watch, will turn 88 this year. Also his Never the Twain co-star Windsor Davies (81) one-time NTT love interest Honor 'Pussy Galore' Blackman (85) and his co-star in Two's Company, Elaine Stritch (86 I think) all worth keeping an eye on.

"just one more thing..." Colombo himself, Peter Falk, due to turn 84 this year has been suffering from dementia for several years now.

"just one more thing..." Colombo himself, Peter Falk, due to turn 84 this year has been suffering from dementia for several years now.

Really?

Guest falky

has its own thread even